Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how Pres. Clinton phrased it too *at first* IMO :angel:

All of these things coming to light now (if true) sure bring me back to the A's request for immunity. IMO

That's what I was thinking...it sounds like an exact words denial. Whether or not they had sex is irrelevant. It's the sharing of information that we care about. DUH. And if they had an emotional affair it's even more likely the info came spilling out.

Another thing since 2008 this GF (if in fact her legal name is Krystal Holloway) has gotten a lot of moving traffic violations. More than you would expect for a normal person. Could it be that GA was being tagged by police during this time and they were aware of her all this time????? JMO

Most often the simplest and most obvious explanation is in fact the truth. She's probably just a lousy driver. :waitasec:

Now this is just another symptom that the woman probably is lacking in the realm of personal judgement. I mean really! The woman did choose to get involved with a married man who's family was in the middle of a child murder! We're not talking calm levelheaded plan for the future type personality here. The bad driving just goes in line with that. "Just point the nose of the car and hit the gas! Nevermind where its going or what's in the way!":detective:

There is one other thing I wanted to point out. I don't blame this woman for coming out and speaking up because if she hadn't, the finger would get pointed at her for being the nanny. Think about it, what is more controversial and at the heart of this case than Kronk finding the body? The invisinanny!!!

You better believe if LE told me I looked, right down to the last detail, like the nanny who Casey said stole and killed her daughter, I'd be the first to come out with my story. There is no way this mistress wants the finger to be pointed at her for Caylee's death, even if it could be disproven. We all see how rumors work and how hard it is to get past a rumor even when it's confronted with facts.

So yes, the affair might be in question, but no one is saying this woman is the nanny. After all, had she not said anything and then allegations of her being the nanny surfaced, we'd be questioning why she didn't ever go to LE or ever say that she wasn't the nanny to clear her name. She should thank her lucky stars that the affair is the only thing in question at this point.

Just something else to keep in mind while we wait...

BBM
It will anyway. That's the way the defense rolls (over everyone). But I don't know how it will be explained that GA had an affair with the nanny who kidnapped and murdered his grandchild. The other problem I see is that the nanny was discribed as a 10 (**I am so sorry I sound mean here but I don't know how else to say it.**) RC isn't a 10. It's too bad the A's have the need to embellish whatever they say. They should have just said the nanny was average looking.

and then what?If she is telling the truth and this is what the state wanted to further investigate, then people would have said what is she trying to hide, why is she keeping quiet.. Maybe she is the real nanny.......
I have seen this so much in this case, its a damned if you do damned if you don't situation. I remember when everyone was screaming for GA and CA to stay off the tv... Then when they did everyone speculated why are they keeping quiet what are they hiding..... With DC he has tried staying out of the lime light and everyone says whats he hiding.... Now this woman comes out and she should have kept quiet, and when this was found out through documents or the defense, everyone would have said she should have said something sooner....

i agree butterfly i am sure this woman had no idea how to behave in this sort of situation because who would, really? i wouldnt thats for sure.

I think we should all give the benefit of the doubt to Rivers. The way she is being drug through the mud by BC is probably the exact reason she never came forward. Besides if I have to choose who to believe I believe her because when is the last time we have heard BC, GA or CA tell the truth. For CA I think it was probably the 911 call and with GA whatever he told the Grand Jury. Everything since then has been nothing but smoke screens and lies. So I am not going to judge Rivers like BC wants me to, NOPE not going to happen. AND I had posted earlier, JB would not have wasted his time calling this woman if he did not think it was true. JMO

An Accident That Snowedballed Out Of Control

The accident that snowedballed out of control was Stupidity.

1. 31 days.
2. Decompostion oder in Pontiac.
3. Knowing your telling lies to LE as you take them to fake job, fake Nanny's apartment, etc.
4. Your daughter/grandbaby is found a short distance from your home.

I'm sure I've missed a lot here but you get my drift.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIxaDko34dU[/ame]

Listen to George at the six minute mark, he wanted to break people's heart to make them reach out he says. Woooaah! That is pretty manipulative. Apple-tree, tree-apple.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTGnqyaBMio[/ame]

If what GA said to RC about the accident is true, I cannot get over the fact that she did not go to LE right away about this. Another person who pushes Caylee aside, for what, a married man?

I'm not buying the excuse that she'd just be another victim to the Anthonys because if she was really worried about that, she wouldn't have gotten involved with them in the first place. Being an alleged mistress to the father of the alleged murderer, you put yourself straight to the front of the line.

Not everyone is as sharp as we are here on WS lol
Ok hypothetical scenario:
GA told her this before Caylee's remains were found. Everyone is looking for Caylee. Some are looking for the "nanny" that has kidnapped Caylee. CA and GA on morning shows and at pressers saying they have leads. GA tells her it was an "accident".
What would that mean to her? If she doesn't read true crime novels or watch the crime dramas or read and post on WS and her knowledge of the law is based solely on, let's say, traffic court - would the phrases "Accessory after the fact", "perjury" or "accomplice" be a part of her vocabulary?

As my Grandma would say "it will all come out in the wash". For now, I say give her a break.

after some thought maybe she used GA statement here to make herself more believable make it sound like something he would say.
She was outside of their house in that over-dramatic video it appears she wanted to appear to be "in"

I still hold with the most simple and direct explanation is normally the truth. I don't think this woman would have researched to find one phrase GA used in one interview somewhere down the line. The more likely explanation is she is repeating a turn of phrase that he has used.

The reported timing also lends some credance to this. Supposedly he told her this in November 2008. This is pretty much dead on for when we know something major changed in the A's demeanor. That is also when DC was dispatched to the woods to look for something.

Now I don't think KC ever directly told her parents what actually happened to KC. If she had this patern would have emerged much much sooner. I suspect the chain went something like this... Either KC tells DC about the woods, or KC tells JB about the woods and that it is an accident that went out of control. (now by this point we can be fairly certain that however it passed through DC it probably was not caused by an actual violation of Attorney Client privilege, otherwise Judge S would have stopped this chain of investigation long before this, either it was done outside of privilege, of the assumed privilege was never there). DC finally slips and tells CA what he knows. This had to be late Oct early to mid Nov 2008 Once again speculation, but can be reasoned based on the paterns. DC is immediately sent into the woods to find something. I can't see Cindy sitting on something like this and pretending it didn't exist. As soon as she finds out she would send someone out there to let her know (note LE does not factor into this). She probably did this before she even told George. (If GA had gotten this information directly it probably would have been him in those woods, all alone, well after dark, and the remains would have disapeared in some way to protect KC). Now this is when things are weighing heaviest on George, so this would be when he would say something to his mistress, in part to unburden himself. "It was an accident that snowballed out of control". He's publicly swallowed and repeated every other lie KC has told, why not one more?

Anyway I am babbling. But what I am getting at is the phrasing River describes + the time she describes it happening do synch up to observed events. Which does in turn make them more believable, and less a part of some scam or conspiracy.

I thought someone here already clarified the arrest.
It was a traffic stop, he had a suspended license and gave a false name. If this is incorrect please delete.
i took this right off clerk court site and copy and pasted. if it is wrong they themself have not deleted this public record of such. as far as whos false name i do not know. the drivers license seems to be an issue with skye, river and him in past. i can not change court record charges- if i could i would be rich-lol. for what ever reason they found it enough to arrest him. i stand by that.

"Anyway I am babbling. But what I am getting at is the phrasing River describes + the time she describes it happening do synch up to observed events. Which does in turn make them more believable, and less a part of some scam or conspiracy."

(respectfully quoted from your post # 723)

I totally agree - the timing fits

Not everyone is as sharp as we are here on WS lol
Ok hypothetical scenario:
GA told her this before Caylee's remains were found. Everyone is looking for Caylee. Some are looking for the "nanny" that has kidnapped Caylee. CA and GA on morning shows and at pressers saying they have leads. GA tells her it was an "accident".
What would that mean to her? If she doesn't read true crime novels or watch the crime dramas or read and post on WS and her knowledge of the law is based solely on, let's say, traffic court - would the phrases "Accessory after the fact", "perjury" or "accomplice" be a part of her vocabulary?

As my Grandma would say "it will all come out in the wash". For now, I say give her a break.

This could be true but I don't know. I just keep on going back to common sense. If you're given possible info about a missing child, common sense would be to report that info to the necessary authorities. Maybe she just isn't that smart or possibly, she liked the fact that she was (allegedly) having an affair with someone who was plastered all over the media.

i took this right off clerk court site and copy and pasted. if it is wrong they themself have not deleted this public record of such. as far as whos false name i do not know. the drivers license seems to be an issue with skye, river and him in past. i can not change court record charges- if i could i would be rich-lol. for what ever reason they found it enough to arrest him. i stand by that.
I have some knowledge on this subject. My husband worked for a judge, and this judge has a son, and this son was pulled over and had no license because it was suspended. SO this son told the police he was his brother-he gave his brothers name as his own. Guess what? He spent quite a bit of time in jail for that little infraction. It seems to be a felony to misrepresent yourself to the po-po...

This could be true but I don't know. I just keep on going back to common sense. If you're given possible info about a missing child, common sense would be to report that info to the necessary authorities. Maybe she just isn't that smart or possibly, she liked the fact that she was (allegedly) having an affair with someone who was plastered all over the media.

If it is true that GA said it was an accident and that is all he told her what info would she have to tell LE?
R: he said it was an accident
LE: did he say what kind of accident?
R: no
LE: did he say who caused the accident
LE: did he say he knew where Caylee was

I saw that OB.! Posted in news releases.

Posted: END OF INVESTIGATION NOTICE!

I hope this means what I suspect it means.
:woohoo:

Just from what we know of her...

1. She is an obviously horrific driver. probably dangerous behind the wheel.

2. She is involved with GA. Knowing what is going on. Knowing he is married. Knowing he is in the middle of a missing child/murder case.

3. She and he left a trail of phone calls, texting love notes and possibly intimate photos.

4. She opted not to come forward with any of this until OSCO showed up at her door seeking answers to a few questions about her relationship with George.

Nowhere in here do I see anything that implies "smart", or shows any tendancy to "do the right thing". This however does not make her not credible as a witness. (heck the fact that LE had to find her themselves, rather than her being a loony that just popped up on their doorstep probably makes her a little more credible).

I'm going with "naive", which does not imply "not smart" nor "manipulative and deceptive" (to me)

And don't we all know that love is blind....at least a couple of times in everyone's lifetime. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NVWoman