George's Alleged Affair #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Nancy Grace last night it stated that LE had found the mistress by using GA phone records. Why would it have taken LE over a year to investigate/interview the mistress?
Did LE recently find "another" of GA's phones?

LE only found out about the throw away "bat phones" during Cindy's deposition a few months ago. At that time I think they were able to at least get her "bat phone" number. From there they would have to spend alot of time sifting through the call records to see what numbers were called to and called from. Then they analyze to see what the numbers of the other secret "bat phones" are. Then pull all the records from them and go through it all over again, investigating each and every call sent and recieved from each. So yeah it could have taken months to chase down Georges mistress.

Skye is on Issues Jane Velez-Mitchell
HLN EST NOW

Yes and JVM and her panel are ripping the woman apart.
I think it stinks! She is most likely upset because RC would not appear on her show. I know I couldn't stand to be near JVM with that shrill yelling she does.

HLN w/JVM - Petrimoulx saying we have no verification the pic of the cellphone text is actually from her home.

I must not be understanding this. Why would it matter if it was from her home? :waitasec:

I must not be understanding this. Why would it matter if it was from her home? :waitasec:

I don't understand either. Clearly if she has photos of him without clothes...he probably wasn't at the KFN tent asking for donations. JMO

.......maybe he said-------we have no verification that the cellphone pic of "the message"--------is from HER phone... (?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIxaDko34dU

Listen to George at the six minute mark, he wanted to break people's heart to make them reach out he says. Woooaah! That is pretty manipulative. Apple-tree, tree-apple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTGnqyaBMio

This is so distressing to watch as George dismisses the smell of decomp as "pizza"...and then assures the press Casey's party photos are from BEFORE Caylee went missing.

Why is covering for Casey his priority when his grandbaby is still "missing" here? Why no urgency to get the truth from Casey? I can't believe anyone trying to find a much loved child...being held in who-knows-what circumstances....could be so blase. Woudn't you FOR THIS ONCE...hold your daughter's feet to the fire? This is not a missing car?

This does not fit with a man with an urgent need to find a vulnerable baby.

Unless there was no "urgency" for George....

On one of the last news from Fla I read that GA bought GF presents.
I wonder what kind?
Maybe a ring?
Even though he had no money?
The affair was over 1 Christmas of 2008.
WHO took the infamous nudie pix that we are told exists?
Did they do sexting back and forth?

On Nancy Grace last night it stated that LE had found the mistress by using GA phone records. Why would it have taken LE over a year to investigate/interview the mistress?
Did LE recently find "another" of GA's phones?

Oh one other thing to keep in mind. If the sister is to be believed, and they do have text messages between GA and River, then LE had those long before they actually interviewed her. Which if they are what are being alluded to, definately would have flagged to LE what the relationship was, and prompted the SA to get the judge to seal the investigation. Text messages are stored at the telco carrier, so they can be pulled up along with phone records. Once LE knew Georges bat phone #, they would have gotten them all. Plus any pics sent via phone, etc.

I think what is being alluded to is there was doubt cast because the only pic released, as of now, was the one taken at a public fundraiser for Caylee.

It has been made clear that there are many more pics, but I don't think we will see those (and only if they aren't tooooo intimate) until a doc dump.

Yes and JVM and her panel are ripping the woman apart.
I think it stinks! She is most likely upset because RC would not appear on her show. I know I couldn't stand to be near JVM with that shrill yelling she does.

I wish no one would rip GF apart.
She just may be the key to hook the Anthonys on all their unlawful doings and lies.
She may end up like Amber in Scott Peterson .............
She may help fill in the blanks on many things!
Remember GA likes to drink and may of told allot of things we do not know
Like in his suicide day/night!!!

Well, I'll tell you if I were GF now after what BC said and I had pictures I'd be calling NE and telling them I'll give you your story and pictures but you have to promise to donate the money to TES. And girlfriend if you're reading here "Just Do It." JMO

Also after the discovery of the affair, maybe LE took time in the investigation before seeing GF.
LE may of thought GA would contact GF again when she got sick, but GA didn't I guess.
and LE played cool.

Well, I'll tell you if I were GF now after what BC said and I had pictures I'd be calling NE and telling them I'll give you your story and pictures but you have to promise to donate the money to TES. And girlfriend if you're reading here "Just Do It." JMO

IMO, she could keep some also...........she is out $5,000 to GA,
legal fees and she is ill.
If KC the killer can make money for her trial, then GF can defend herself also.
MOO

http://www.wftv.com/news/22846532/detail.html

The woman says she gave George about $5,000 after he cried poor and WFTV was told George told her he deposited the money in an account under his mother's maiden name

If true that should be very easy to track the money trail.............

I don't know if the affair, money or any of it is true. What I would like to know is what does this woman & her sister do for a living? They live in a gated community & 5 grand is a lot to give to anyone.

IMO, she could keep some also...........she is out $5,000 to GA,
legal fees and she is ill.
If KC the killer can make money for her trial, then GF can defend herself also.
MOO

Do you know how much money the NE would make with these pictures....I never buy the NE but I would if the GF sold her story. But not for the pictures, of course, some things are just better left unseen. JMO

Did she sell her story to NE? If she did I am not sure what to think about her and her sister now.

You know times are hard so if they sold their story - more power to them, don't think I would have but I don't know their financial situation.
Maybe the reason we have only seen one text and a blurry photo and why NE doesn't have any photos to add to the article is because LE asked them not to release the other more damaging ones until they are released to Defense.
Just maybe...

You could be right. I will wait and see when they sold it, if they did. NE may have reported what they were told and given to, LE. LE may have done the investigation based on what they learned from the NE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member