George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dh just cracked me up He said that he would go into witness protection if he were this woman from Cindy she holds a mean hammer

i don't get it....

..now that "click orlando" has broken! the name of the twin sister----skye aka cecelia...

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22873305/detail.html

"Cecelia Holloway is using another name to publicize her sister's supposed affair with George Anthony: Skye Benhaida. She claims to be the sister of "River Cruz," who is actually Cecelia's 38-year-old twin sister Krystal."

-------it is now ok to talk about her.

.."sleuthers" knew that last weekend--------from-------sleuthing!

..i thought the whole point of "sleuthing" was-------to get a name------ie: river cruz----and then , with lightning speed--( BEFORE media----identify river--as krystal! sister, cecelia! address 'blah-de-blah"! arrest sheet! favourite flavour of ice cream!

..if we have to sit around, and wait for the media to finally get -----what "sleuthers" have had for a number of days---------what's the point?

...breaking news! from clickorlando! ( ho hum, knew that 5 days ago..)

..or maybe i'm mistaken, and think we can only link to media as a "reputable link"?

..i don't usually reply to my OWN post lol.....

..i did want to mention------i was not one of the super-sleuthers that uncovered the "riddle of the twin sisters" in record speed!

..but, given a tid bit of info-------even i, computer un-savvy as i am, could easily pull up a little info------PRIOR to "being able to talk about it".

Watched the 11pm Local 6 news here in Orlando tonight. From what their investigation into River and Skye shows I doubt any of their story is true.

Both have various aliases and have been in trouble. In fact they say Crystal Holloway (sp?) aka River, was actually in jail for 5 months during her supposed GA affair timeline for stealing jewerly from a neighbor. She was caught trying to hock it using her sister's ID but thumbprint was hers.

It is not up on their website yet but I would imagine it will be by morning.

Link to main page:

http://www.clickorlando.com/index.html

Sorry my error it was Skye that was in jail those 5 months.

RUT- ROH sounds like the sister (Skye) might be tring to get back at her sister (River) for having her husband arrested. Maybe thats why River isn't saying anything, because Sky is lying... HMMMM

..i don't usually reply to my OWN post lol.....

..i did want to mention------i was not one of the super-sleuthers that uncovered the "riddle of the twin sisters" in record speed!

..but, given a tid bit of info-------even i, computer un-savvy as i am, could easily pull up a little info------PRIOR to "being able to talk about it".

Websleuthers usually know breaking news days before it is anywhere else.LOL

Websleuthers usually know breaking news days before it is anywhere else.LOL

..oh, i know---------what i DON'T understand is-----unless they can "link" to it ( which of course they can't---b/c it hasn't been "broken" yet, by( slower than sleuthers) msm)-----they are NOT allwed to post/talk about it ?

ok.......i have had it explained to me.

..if everyone posted "at will" , their opinion, speculated, etc on "stuff"---------the mods would surely go crazy!

..i do agree there.

..but------if given a name, and let's go with "river cruz"------and you can THEN find info on her, backed by a link ( that is NOT media) ...that leads to another link.....and so on------can that be posted ?

..it would STILL be "link verified". ( and i don't mean blog links, etc..)

I just find it interesting, that although she claims "There's nothing I want to cash in on." She nonetheless kept a single text message for over a year that says "Just thinking about you! I need you in my life."

Some affair, even if true it sounds like it was a text sent long after they had stopped seeing each other.

And IMO Cindy is better looking anyways ;-)

Why would someone keep a text message for over a year? Are there (probably) others? I find no hardship in accepting this behavior considering the type of people they would each have to be to engage in an affair in the first place (especially, within the framework of the situation). Amoral people do things to appease themselves, not for the understanding of others. Also, I see nothing "logical" in supposing that, "...it was a text sent long after they had stopped seeing each other." Within its context, it could have been sent at any time.

Finally, at expense of being too close to the edge, I totally disagree with you that Cindy is "better looking." Admittedly, it's a perspective and judgement individual to the beholder, but I've always found the beetle far more appealing than the dung.

Moderators, - should I have stepped off the path, please remove any or all at your discretion.

..oh, i know---------what i DON'T understand is-----unless they can "link" to it ( which of course they can't---b/c it hasn't been "broken" yet, by( slower than sleuthers) msm)-----they are NOT allwed to post/talk about it ?

I just thought of something I think Nancy knew last night about the NE story when she asked Skye ala F Lee Bailey's N words that I thought was ridiculous by the way I have a lot of respect for Mark Fuhrman and think he was given a bad rap

I just thought of something I think Nancy knew last night about the NE story when she asked Skye ala F Lee Bailey's N words that I thought was ridiculous by the way I have a lot of respect for Mark Fuhrman and think he was given a bad rap

.....ummm...could you expand on that? i have no idea what you mean ?

.....ummm...could you expand on that? i have no idea what you mean ?

During the OJ Simpson trial when attorney F Lee Bailey cross examined Det Mark Fuhrman he asked him if he had referred to any African American by the N word in the last 10 years then latter they brought in a screen writer who had him on tape saying the N work of course he was acting as a character what I meant about Nancy she asked Skye if they sold the story to to the NE she said no then tonight the gotcha

After everything they have done to smear Jesse, I have a question for the Anthonys. HOW DOES IT FEEL? Here George is being accused of having an affair, which we already know is not outside the bounds of his morals as he has admitted to having one, they were and likely still are trying to blame Jesse for the MURDER of this baby!! If they have been uncomfortable for two days now, maybe they can begin to imagine what they and their daughter have put Jess through for TWO YEARS!!!!!

Good morning. You can believe the detectives of 20-30 years experience got her ID from her the first day they talked to her and they know exactly who she is. They are not running a Baez investigation. They are legitimate professionals. Don't worry they have looked into her , ran a FBI check on her, they know what jelly she likes on her toast. They have got this!! Trust in them.

REGARDLESS OF HER PAST, THIS COULD STILL BE TRUE. Known murderers sometimes testify against mafia members, or one drug dealer testifies against others, all witnesses cannot be priests and nuns. Think of the people George trusts into his life, the guy from Kidfinders, Mr. Hoover, Mr. Casey none of whom turned out to be stand up people. I don't think he finds his friends at church functions. The Anthonys are getting a little taste of their own medicine. I just hate that all of this, all the way around is at Caylee's expense. I imagine in the year to come we are going to learn a lot more ugly things. In the words of Betty Davis, buckle up it is going to be a bumpy ride.

i don't get it....

..now that "click orlando" has broken! the name of the twin sister----skye aka cecelia...

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22873305/detail.html

"Cecelia Holloway is using another name to publicize her sister's supposed affair with George Anthony: Skye Benhaida. She claims to be the sister of "River Cruz," who is actually Cecelia's 38-year-old twin sister Krystal."

-------it is now ok to talk about her.

.."sleuthers" knew that last weekend--------from-------sleuthing!

..i thought the whole point of "sleuthing" was-------to get a name------ie: river cruz----and then , with lightning speed--( BEFORE media----identify river--as krystal! sister, cecelia! address 'blah-de-blah"! arrest sheet! favourite flavour of ice cream!

..if we have to sit around, and wait for the media to finally get -----what "sleuthers" have had for a number of days---------what's the point?

...breaking news! from clickorlando! ( ho hum, knew that 5 days ago..)

..or maybe i'm mistaken, and think we can only link to media as a "reputable link"?

I find it extremely sick that the sister (Skye) is using an alias that sounds like Zenaida (Benhaida?). It's twisted and cruel! A little girl by the name of Caylee is dead and they want to play games? It makes me sick.

I don't know if GA had an affair with this woman's sister or not... I really could care less. I'm just so sick of people constantly inserting themselves in this case and making a mockery out of the murder of a little girl.

Poor precious Caylee. If it wasn't for this forum I would have gone completely insane watching this unfold by myself. I am so happy we have this forum to keep the focus on what's important in all of this. Justice for a two-year-old little girl named Caylee!

I find it extremely sick that the sister (Skye) is using an alias that sounds like Zenaida (Benhaida?). It's twisted and cruel! A little girl by the name of Caylee is dead and they want to play games? It makes me sick.

I don't know if GA had an affair with this woman's sister or not... I really could care less. I'm just so sick of people constantly inserting themselves in this case and making a mockery out of the murder of a little girl.

Poor precious Caylee. If it wasn't for this forum I would have gone completely insane watching this unfold by myself. I am so happy we have this forum to keep the focus on what's important in all of this. Justice for a two-year-old little girl named Caylee!

Ok. Breathe. Remain calm.

She was married to a man with that last name. It is in the records on her sheet. You are so right it is beyond what we can imagine that people could be carrying on an affair while folks are out in them muck and mire searching for the remains of a dead baby. If it turns out to be true, the public backlash against George is going to be worse than he has ever seen. I'm with you, it is all about getting to the truth for Caylee.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMjA2XVRH4[/ame] There are only a few defining moments in one's life. I bet she wishes she had picked up the phone and told LE what George had told her and offered to wear a wire. I bet she wishes she had . Silence isn't always golden, sometimes it is cowardess. My Gram used to tell me, if you have a tough decision to make, think about it carefully, whichever choice seems like the hardest thing to do is very likely the right thing to do. I miss her. She was good. I didn't know it then, but not everyone is.

Ok. Breathe. Remain calm.

She was married to a man with that last name. It is in the records on her sheet. I'm with you, it is all about getting to the truth for Caylee.

Thanks! Didn't know that. My mind is completely out of WHACK!

They all still make me sick. Every single one of them.

Casey, Cindy, George, Lee (not as much as the rest), Jose, Dominic, Jim H., the Milsteads, Joy, Skye, River, Lake, Sea, Ocean, all those in between! Did I mention Joy? ABC! Mystery Conn. family...

Good to know that Sky (or whatever her name is) didn't just make that name up. Does make me feel a little bit better.

I need a nap!

Thanks! Didn't know that. My mind is completely out of WHACK!

They all still make me sick. Every single one of them.

Casey, Cindy, George, Lee (not as much as the rest), Jose, Dominic, Jim H., the Milsteads, Joy, Skye, River, Lake, Sea, Ocean, all those in between! Did I mention Joy? ABC! Mystery Conn. family...

Good to know that Sky (or whatever her name is) didn't just make that name up. Does make me feel a little bit better.

I need a nap!

They make me sick too. But this is a sick sad world...and so that would be normal. But none of those people murdered their own baby...so Im saving all my evil energy for KC.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFw63G6RPwU[/ame]
Ms. Fanning opines that George feels guilty and lets Casey get by with everything due to that. I bet Casey was aware that his one affair was not the anomaly Cindy may have thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay