George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to have GA on tape denying this. His eyes would flutter so much he might just fly off the ground..body language tells so much..I want him on tape denying everything...so he could be torn to shreds and called out on his lying body language..

I am not ready to say this story is nothing. If this woman comes out with details of that huge altercation, then there would be some substance to what she was told, IMO..Ol' GeorgieBoy has to deny or where the hell will he live? Who would take care of him? Who'd pay his bills?

The problem I see is that RC didn't push for details. :waitasec:

Bolded by me...
Kinda like Annie D.? When she spent the night with Casey and did not press her to find out what happened...Her excuse? She did not want to know.

In this case, if Ms. Holloway does indeed have 3 children, she may be on the look-out for the next "Mr. Right" and George might have seemed like the perfect candidate-marriage on the rocks, missing granddaughter whom he obviously cared for, AND potential MONEY on the horizon...

Where were/are her children? And why does everyone keep referring to her "sickness"? What sort of sickness does she have?

Also, I revert to my earlier assertion, having viewed the entire episode where she was picking up her things at the courthouse or wherever that occurred, that what we have here is one dominant and controlling twin, and one who is the trodden upon and controlled. Good twin/bad twin...this has it written ALL over it! lol:banghead:

Kathi B called her Krystal in the first interview - she knew her real name from the beginning, so I wouldn't be surprised if she knew more. Do we know that Skye went to WFTV? KB seems to have some good contacts at the courthouse . . .

It's hard for me to believe these two would try to pull a scam like this with their backgrounds, especially after having been interviewed by LE. LE did have her phone. I'm thinking if they had it b/c she'd committed some other crime recently, we'd know about that.
I'm still in wait and see mode. I don't really care about the affair or a story by NE. I do care about justice for Caylee and I'm afraid the whole mess might be used as reasonable doubt before a jury.

People with their backgrounds are exactly the type that scam people.Using a twin sister's license but your own fingerprint to pawn stolen jewelry sure sounds like a scam to me.No jobs who knows what kind of records are in NY.
George was in a bad state of mind at the time, she happens over to his tent they talk.Next thing you know she is at all the Find Caylee events.With sympathy for Caylee's very upset grandparents she worms her way into a friendship with Cindy has her cell number she was at their house on Caylee's 3rd Birthday remember KC said she felt she would be home then.I am sure that night was very upsetting.Then as time goes on harmless flirting,innuendos , George thinks he is a ladies man so maybe he flirts back.She says send me a naughty pic and I will send one back.This way text and photos go between them like a prelude to an affair.Maybe that is why she hung around. This is how Con Artist operate ,Maybe She was paid and told how to act to get Daddy 's attention KC.I might read way too many true crime books but I wont believe till I see a pic that they both are in naked(blurred spots)then I will believe it.But if it is just George naked in a cell phone Pic then I am not buying it.

Bolded by me...
Kinda like Annie D.? When she spent the night with Casey and did not press her to find out what happened...Her excuse? She did not want to know.

In this case, if Ms. Holloway does indeed have 3 children, she may be on the look-out for the next "Mr. Right" and George might have seemed like the perfect candidate-marriage on the rocks, missing granddaughter whom he obviously cared for, AND potential MONEY on the horizon...

Where were/are her children? And why does everyone keep referring to her "sickness"? What sort of sickness does she have?

Also, I revert to my earlier assertion, having viewed the entire episode where she was picking up her things at the courthouse or wherever that occurred, that what we have here is one dominant and controlling twin, and one who is the trodden upon and controlled. Good twin/bad twin...this has it written ALL over it! lol:banghead:

According to the responses the sister made on Valhall's page, River has a brain tumor, needs an operation ( and 'the money to pay for it') and seizures...
I am watching those statements for veracity- the tumor part is causing me some gnashing of teeth.... we shall see in the fullness of time.

I would love to have GA on tape denying this. His eyes would flutter so much he might just fly off the ground..body language tells so much..I want him on tape denying everything...so he could be torn to shreds and called out on his lying body language..

I am not ready to say this story is nothing. If this woman comes out with details of that huge altercation, then there would be some substance to what she was told, IMO..Ol' GeorgieBoy has to deny or where the hell will he live? Who would take care of him? Who'd pay his bills?

Could be she did push and he stopped seeing her. JMO

As of right now I still believe her story. Just because she has a criminal record does not mean her story is not true. Think about it, would someone that is a straight arrow person that had never been in trouble ever get involved with someone from the A family, I think probably not. So her shady past does not sway my thoughts on whether or not it is true. The other reason I believe it to be true is because JB jumped on calling her right away after the story broke and we all know he has not even taken depositions, copied TES records, etc in this case yet so why would he be so fast to investigate by calling her. If he knew it was not true, he would have just waited and demanded LE give him the information like he has done since this all began.

JB jumped on the phone so fast is because the only chance KC has to has is REASONABLE DOUBT I PRAY TO GOD this was not done to be KC GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD. :furious:

According to the responses the sister made on Valhall's page, River has a brain tumor, needs an operation ( and 'the money to pay for it') and seizures...
I am watching those statements for veracity- the tumor part is causing me some gnashing of teeth.... we shall see in the fullness of time.

I seen Brain Cancer on sites .My AuntCarol Died From Brain Cancer it is Horrible.Funny it has not been Reported by any news outlets.

I saw a report of a brain tumor and that River did not have the money to treat it. As soon as I saw that, my hinky meter went way up and my first thought was - SCAM. I think that this brain tumor story came from River's twitter page, but I am not sure.

JB jumped on the phone so fast is because the only chance KC has to has is REASONABLE DOUBT I PRAY TO GOD this was not done to be KC GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD. :furious:

I agree I am praying with ya!

I do have to say though if I were on the jury and they presented the accident theory to me, even if GA, CA, KC stated on the stand it was an accident, I would never believe it because remember in the beginning they gave LE the wrong date (by a whole week) for Caylee being kidnapped and even if the story was made up one never forgets the exact date that the child was kidnapped or that the horrible accident happened. NOBODY would screw up that date. AND who goes out and parties when you should be mourning the accidental death of your child. So the accident theory would never work on me but that is JMO.

As of right now I still believe her story. Just because she has a criminal record does not mean her story is not true. Think about it, would someone that is a straight arrow person that had never been in trouble ever get involved with someone from the A family, I think probably not. So her shady past does not sway my thoughts on whether or not it is true. The other reason I believe it to be true is because JB jumped on calling her right away after the story broke and we all know he has not even taken depositions, copied TES records, etc in this case yet so why would he be so fast to investigate by calling her. If he knew it was not true, he would have just waited and demanded LE give him the information like he has done since this all began.
well he was hoping to create a reasonable doubt defense this women was around a lot according to LP I think she stalked George and Cindy. Her parading around with the b rated actor the day Caylee was found proves to me she did want to be on camera. but if I am wrong and any reliable evidence as to the veracity of her claim surfaces I will eat crow lol and apologize.

Hi LLL and Hello to all of you WS'ers. I signed up here years ago, but don't think I've ever posted.

If what RC and her sister claim is true, then I can kind of understand why RC didn't push for details. In fact, I don't know if I would have. In her mind, they had developed a friendship/relationship. She probably didn't want George to think she was only befriending him to find out info on Caylee or Casey. She probably felt like if she asked any questions, he would be suspicious of her motives. And, she figured that he would eventually, maybe during pillow talk, spill the beans if he knew anything.

At least that's what I think could have happened.. if it's even true. :waitasec:

I saw a report of a brain tumor and that River did not have the money to treat it. As soon as I saw that, my hinky meter went way up and my first thought was - SCAM. I think that this brain tumor story came from River's twitter page, but I am not sure.

Oh and needing heart stents If you need heart stents they are done immediately it is not a come back later procedure my mother has had 4 of them and each time they were done while the heart catheter was still in place

Hi LLL and Hello to all of you WB'ers. I signed up here years ago, but don't think I've ever posted.

If what RC and her sister claim is true, then I can kind of understand why RC didn't push for details. In fact, I don't know if I would have. In her mind, they had developed a friendship/relationship. She probably didn't want George to think she was only befriending him to find out info on Caylee or Casey. She probably felt like if she asked any questions, he would be suspicious of her motives. And, she figured that he would eventually, maybe during pillow talk, spill the beans if he knew anything.

At least that's what I think could have happened.. if it's even true. :waitasec:

:Welcome-12-june::seeya:Jump on in with the rest of us!!

I agree I am praying with ya!

I do have to say though if I were on the jury and they presented the accident theory to me, even if GA, CA, KC stated on the stand it was an accident, I would never believe it because remember in the beginning they gave LE the wrong date (by a whole week) for Caylee being kidnapped and even if the story was made up one never forgets the exact date that the child was kidnapped or that the horrible accident happened. NOBODY would screw up that date. AND who goes out and parties when you should be mourning the accidental death of your child. So the accident theory would never work on me but that is JMO.

I do not think many would buy accident but some in comments on different sites say they think it was accident and then a cover up you never know who will get a seat in that jury box.

I do not think many would buy accident but some in comments on different sites say they think it was accident and then a cover up you never know who will get a seat in that jury box.

I don't think it was an accident either-but I do think it was the cover-up that snowballed!!:furious:

Interesting, I could have sworn I saw something on her twitter about a bad heart, how exhausted she was from it, blah blah. Interesting.

TBH, I'm gonna be disappointed if this chick turns up to be a scammer. I was kind of hoping that this would be a really good factual bombshell.

Years ago I met a woman at my jobs,she seemed very nice.She had 2 kids went to church every Sunday.After knowing me for a while she told me she only dated married men because they gave her money.I said but isn't that Illegal ? She replied I tell them I am Pregnant and they give me money for an abortion with a smile.She had her tubes tied, never had an abortion. I almost fell off my chair at work.So some people will do anything for $$$$.Later she was fired for stealing just saying...............

I don't think it was an accident either-but I do think it was the cover-up that snowballed!!:furious:

I feel same way.I think George and Lee were involved and kept it from Cindy for quite a while.JMO

Interesting, I could have sworn I saw something on her twitter about a bad heart, how exhausted she was from it, blah blah. Interesting.

TBH, I'm gonna be disappointed if this chick turns up to be a scammer. I was kind of hoping that this would be a really good factual bombshell.

Yes, my hinky meter rang when I read that the sister said River needs cardiac stents- I'm not sure under what circumstances you would be hanging around waiting for them- when you need them you need them....

When is "story" first broke, my SCAM alarm went off, but then I don't believe anyone until what they say is proven to be true in this case. I haven't read or heard anything that says she has "naked" pic's of George other then what has been mentioned on here.

Oh and needing heart stents If you need heart stents they are done immediately it is not a come back later procedure my mother has had 4 of them and each time they were done while the heart catheter was still in place

From what I have read on today's news, it seems that both of the women have a problem with telling the truth (I'll just take a small portion of crow right now).
It still has not been proven that the affair never took place though, so I guess we all shall find out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark