George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

I think you are right about this. I have already seen an update on Fox News (national). They referred to the news as a bombshell: ABC has funded the defense of Casey Anthony.
I am personally disgusted by that. I hope they (ABC) do get a ton of bad press from it.

Normally can't stomach Fox News but I love that!

Just because these ladies have a shady past does not mean George didn't have an affair. Just because these ladies may have planned it all along in order to make money does not mean George didn't have an affair. After all, he did fall the Nigerian email scam.

I'm not ready to believe the ladies' story yet, but I'm not ready to hang them yet either. I'm waiting for more proof one way or the other. They will either provide the supposed texts and photos or not and then we'll know.

Just because these ladies have a shady past does not mean George didn't have an affair. Just because these ladies may have planned it all along in order to make money does not mean George didn't have an affair. After all, he did fall the Nigerian email scam.

I'm not ready to believe the ladies' story yet, but I'm not ready to hang them yet either. I'm waiting for more proof one way or the other. They will either provide the supposed texts and photos or not and then we'll know.

I'm on the fence about these two sisters too. One thing to remember is that the Anthonys seem to be drawn to shady people. Remember the Milsteads.

I'm thinking that unless some extremely compromising photos (that pass the test for photoshoping) show up, then yeah these two are probably just petty thieves and swindlers looking to somehow cash in on the circus in an unbelievably stupid way.

So what liability does ABC and it's affiliates have for publishing this story before checking out the basics (like the whole not their real names and jail records?). I know that the slander and libel laws can be danced around... but really now?!?! I almost feel sorry for George on this one (note... ALMOST). I can't escape the feeling that by rushing to air these claims ABC without any signs of a real backround investigation ABC may have just solved the A's foreclosure problems.

I honestly think that we are being played! WHY did the news go after this (GA's affair) with so little information? It puts them (the news people) in a bad light! It is obvious that GA is a troubled guy and this is such weak information (SO FAR). The thing that makes the most sense to me is that it is some sort of smokescreen for a different story. This is a salacious tidbit to keep you and I off of some other situation that is bigger and better. I saw somewhere that someone thinks is it to get the focus off of the ABC deal. (This isn't my original concept--but it makes some sense!---the news has been "steering" too much of this too soon and they might want attention deflected elsewhere).

What if ABC realizes (perhaps a little late in the game) that it is an ethical problem to pay large sums to people involved in an ongoing investigation? Though there are no laws broken (apparently)--can't ABC and it's news affiliates be cast in a very poor light when it becomes clear that they have been funding the dream team, etc?

If there is some OTHER large news item afoot...does this goofy George/affair story keep us from looking deeper?

I agree.
But, if you watched CA this morning. .... She knows he has been playing away from home.

I'm thinking that unless some extremely compromising photos (that pass the test for photoshoping) show up, then yeah these two are probably just petty thieves and swindlers looking to somehow cash in on the circus in an unbelievably stupid way.

So what liability does ABC and it's affiliates have for publishing this story before checking out the basics (like the whole not their real names and jail records?). I know that the slander and libel laws can be danced around... but really now?!?! I almost feel sorry for George on this one (note... ALMOST). I can't escape the feeling that by rushing to air these claims ABC without any signs of a real backround investigation ABC may have just solved the A's foreclosure problems.

They just write 'woman alleges' .... the News Station does not assert the truth of the statements. Yet.

I was wondering if theres a connection between the sisters and the 50 jail letters?

I agree.
But, if you watched CA this morning. .... She knows he has been playing away from home.

Yes, but, you'd never know it looking at this picture! :waitasec:

1zlx9w1.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-anthony-trial-photos,0,7769386.photogallery

Yes, but, you'd never know it looking at this picture! :waitasec:

1zlx9w1.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-anthony-trial-photos,0,7769386.photogallery

Well, she actually looks like she's trying to stay as far away from him as possible while still holding hands to look good for the camera. George is leaning towards her (he needs her strength right now) and she's leaning away (she's not happy with him right now).

This is my amateur attempt at reading body language so MOO!

Well, she actually looks like she's trying to stay as far away from him as possible while still holding hands to look good for the camera. George is leaning towards her (he needs her strength right now) and she's leaning away (she's not happy with him right now).

I was just kiddin, you did pretty good! These two are in the dictionary under PHONY. :yes:

Imo

They really do look very happy almost proud of how things are going dont they? If that were my daughter I would hang my head in shame everytime anyone saw me...Or at least act saddened at the loss of my grandaughter.

yep and ABC would deserve it

I was just kiddin, you did pretty good! These two are in the dictionary under PHONY. :yes:

Imo

no matter what they do they get attacked even after seeing the holloway women exposed people are still talking about this "affair" as if it were the gospel. Her anger may be about the foreclosure iirc she spent her saving after he lost 10's of thousands of dollars and her daughter stole the rest My parents had a huge fight over my dad losing 300

no matter what they do they get attacked even after seeing the holloway women exposed people are still talking about this "affair" as if it were the gospel.

I have a lot of faith in Kathi Belich- hopefully not misplaced- but I think if she has put her name on this story there is some veracity to Miss Cruz' tale.
Bring on the photos! Judging by CA's appearance in court today this story is true. JMO

I have a lot of faith in Kathi Belich- hopefully not misplaced- but I think if she has put her name on this story there is some veracity to Miss Cruz' tale.
Bring on the photos! Judging by CA's appearance in court today this story is true. JMO
well today is Thursday and all these things proving her story were to come out this week and I have seen nada

LOL!

Just as I predicted- here they are the happy couple, putting up the happy front.

I read their language the other way- Cindy is reining him in, hanging on tight- and he is staying away from her as far as possible.

well today is Thursday and all these things proving her story were to come out this week and I have seen nada

Wouldn't you just love to be behind the scenes this week? :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member