George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but, you'd never know it looking at this picture! :waitasec:

1zlx9w1.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-anthony-trial-photos,0,7769386.photogallery

True, but you would never also know these are grieving grandparents and parents of a woman who is charged with murdering her child who was also their grandchild.

I was reading every where today on kc.
Did I read right that NE pulled there front page
and the articles NG had on last night?
Now will NG retract her words???

I've heard the "rumor" that the story was pulled as well. Guess we'll see on the news stands. Someone said they stopped today and it was still the Lisa Marie copy.

Boy o boy - after today - this old stale "affair" thing kinda took a back burner. Seems its not that important now. I still wanna see some more definitive proof of it all.

Seriously, where did you see that. That is way interesting to me.

LOL!

Just as I predicted- here they are the happy couple, putting up the happy front.

I read their language the other way- Cindy is reining him in, hanging on tight- and he is staying away from her as far as possible.

hmmm things seem to come out on Fridays in this case. Fingers crossed!

Should the prosecution investigate George Anthonys past? ( for past affairs if there are any) I was watching the piece on George Anthony being questioned by Zenaida Gonsalus's Lawyer on TruTV this a.m. while waiting for KC to show up in court today. To me it seemed like he was hiding something, trying to do some spin against ZG's Lawyer while being very uncooperative.
There is something about him that makes me feel uneasy and I have always been a good judge of character.
I know it sounds crazy but there is something about George that I don't trust.

they probably pulled the story because it was proven untrue will Kathi Belich retract her statement? is the question I would like to ask lol I like this site and the healthy debate and as I said I will eat a super size batch of crow if they can verify this

I just sent my son to Walgreen's they didn't have the one NG was showing last night, yet.

Every where I went today, I looked for the NE and found NOTHING!

NG won't retract her NE, I bet..........
I'm watching her and started a thread
She had kc hearing bombshell carp then '
breaking news was about little Azriel Carver's body washed up on shore.
Poor dad had to ID him...........

NG just pointed to the NE again and showing it!!!!

My NG thread disappeared????

NG just held up the copy of the NE a minute ago. She said that on her show yesterday the sister denied selling the story to the NE but here it is and she held up the paper.

The sisters, Cecelia and Krystal Holloway, aka Skye and River Cruz are getting shadier by the minute I must admit. Seems as if Skye did time for stealing jewelry from a neighbor's apartment. Can we find out when and where - anybody know how? Could she have been in the same jail with KC?

NG just held up the copy of the NE a minute ago. She said that on her show yesterday the sister denied selling the story to the NE but here it is and she held up the paper.

The sisters, Cecelia and Krystal Holloway, aka Skye and River Cruz are getting shadier by the minute I must admit. Seems as if Skye did time for stealing jewelry from a neighbor's apartment. Can we find out when and where - anybody know how?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22873305/detail.html

Quite frankly, it would not surprise me that George got himself hooked up with a woman of questionable character. Because I believe, based on many of his actions over the past two years, and based on past actions described early in the case by Cindy's brother, that George himself is of questionable character.

And in a lot of ways I am glad the "source" for this story DID go to the National Enquirer because I do believe their attorneys would want to vet the information and that they have enough money and resources to hire an experienced, reliable polygrapher.

There have been many stories over the years other than the John Edwards case that were broken by this publication. And some where they "got it wrong" and issued a printed apology. But I think they are a lot more accurate than many folks would like, actually. (And I am not talking about the Globe or the Star, just the National Enquirer)

hmmmm There is someone by the name of James Flannigan who says he is the owner of the house "river" and her sister lives in He posted on another board. Am I allowed to give the URL on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark