George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was a gate guard why not ask them or their supervisor for corroboration? Most of the guards make 9 bucks an hr 12 hour shifts On of them would have come out to LE by now and said GA is going to a Latino woman's apartment and she looks quite a bit like this ZFG woman they described Come on I would have reported that to LE myself if I had been in the Guard shack and saw GA visited the same person he has to sign his name we document the length they are there even that is why I personally want the logs

I think because it is a gated community that the guards are not suppose to disclose who comes in and out unless there is a problem due to privacy issues. If any of the guards did speak up to the news I am sure they'd be looking for another job. We will never see the logs because there is no reason to see them, I would imagine. They have nothing to do with the crime so I believe the residents of the community would be up in arms if that list were published. If the sisters get an attorney we will probably hear a statement that yes Mr. A was infact there numerous times. Myself I believe the phones will be the determining factor that he was seeing her.

With all the people who have gotten involved in this case for the wrong reasons is it possible that this one person, the GF, is the only one who truly wanted to help GA out. She looks like the perfect target for the A's. Why else, other than there being compassion in her heart at the time, would have been her motive? The A's are just not the people you want to socialize with when you look similar to the nanny description. LOL Oh, yes JMO.

If you visit a gated community is there someone at the gate who would check you in and out?

BBM

Actually, no, it does not have to mean that. Some apartment complexes here have cards to the gate. There is no guard, but there is video. The card basically works like a hotel room card. Management can also tell whose card accesses the gate and what time(s).

Here in the city I live in is a government (Section 8) apartment complex that is gated. There is a guard there because it is a very dangerous complex. Those apartments are rented to low income single mothers.

My sister lives in a gated community in north Houston, Texas, where there IS a guard in a little gatehouse 24/7. The homes are very expensive. (I am a poor relation, LOL.)

The first two are examples of apartments. The last is an example of a residential gated community. It is anyone's guess which type of gated community these sisters live in.

JMO

I think because it is a gated community that the guards are not suppose to disclose who comes in and out unless there is a problem due to privacy issues. If any of the guards did speak up to the news I am sure they'd be looking for another job. We will never see the logs because there is no reason to see them, I would imagine. They have nothing to do with the crime so I believe the residents of the community would be up in arms if that list were published. If the sisters get an attorney we will probably hear a statement that yes Mr. A was infact there numerous times. Myself I believe the phones will be the determining factor that he was seeing her.

With all the people who have gotten involved in this case for the wrong reasons is it possible that this one person, the GF, is the only one who truly wanted to help GA out. She looks like the perfect target for the A's. Why else, other than there being compassion in her heart at the time, would have been her motive? The A's are just not the people you want to socialize with when you look similar to the nanny description. LOL Oh, yes JMO.
I did not say to the news I said LE = Law Enforcement

I'm not sure I want George discredited as I believe his testimony for the grand jury might have weighed on their decision to arrest her for murder.

Yes, perhaps I was overreacting because I'd just watched his deposition on the Morgan tapes again. :furious:

Now that this affair controversy has come out in the media, I am going to be interested in watching Baez' demeanor in the indigency hearing tomorrow. Think he will be more nervous than usual? I do.

JMO

WFTV was supposed to discuss what GA told the "mistress" about the alleged fight between CMA and CMA. Did they do so?

Now that this affair controversy has come out in the media, I am going to be interested in watching Baez' demeanor in the indigency hearing tomorrow. Think he will be more nervous than usual? I do.

JMO
Oh yes! Tomorrow's hearing is going to be "a popcorn" event that's for sure. But, I'm willing to bet that GA will NOT attend. Not yet. No showing of the face to probably have a mic shoved into it asking some very personal questions!! Gotta love those media scrums. Kinda think CA will be there - just as mean and honery as ever tho.

George's attorney is denying the affair with River Cruz or taking $5000 from her, but what about Crystal Hollaway ? Isn't that her real name?

Is Brad Conway playing a game???

Charleyann

JMO

You mean at the cheque fraud plea hearing when Lyons looked at him like he was something stuck on her shoe, he dropped that file off his desk, and umm'd and ahhh'd three times as much as usual? And kept interrupting the judge so Casey could say something instead of waiting until after the Judge read her sentence? LOL

In this deposition of Lee Baez ask Lee about a picture of a woman and George and Caylee.

I have always wondered what he was up to there. Maybe another gf or is it a picture oh George and Caylee and a woman standing by it?

Page 380 of Lees depo
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310241/detail.html

I can see how that would fire you up, for sure.....

I Agree my point is maybe I was not clear but Why did WFTV run with this story with only what we saw and what they say they have The reporter never saw the logs she said she was told they existed by Skye is that what they call journalism these days?

Sorry rbrnmw2, I was responding to this post also. Don't know yet how to double quote.

Oh, I know they would have to tell LE if they were asked. Since GA was not breaking the law there would be no reason for security to report he was visiting someone in their community. I'll bet if the news people tried to find out from security if GA was there they probably would not talk to them, which is good. People pay for the security of living in a gated community and one of the benefits is privacy. Of course for the people of this community that may change fast.

Now you just know we are all waiting to see what happens tomorrow in court. Do you think CA will wear her green Morgan sweater??? JMO

In this deposition of Lee Baez ask Lee about a picture of a woman and George and Caylee.

I have always wondered what he was up to there. Maybe another gf or is it a picture oh George and Caylee and a woman standing by it?

Page 380 of Lees depo
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310241/detail.html

I have always wondered about that also, Dr. Fessel! I just went back and looked at page 380 again. Lee stated he did not know who it was. I just really, really want to know!

ETA: Maybe Baez thought he had found someone who looked like ZFG. But who knows with Baez.

There is one gated community in the area that has a guard. You have to have your name on a list from the homeowner or tenant. They then give you a pass to enter for that day only. If your name isn't on the list, they call the homeowner and get permission to let you in. If you're not home, you don't get access.

WFTV was supposed to discuss what GA told the "mistress" about the alleged fight between CMA and CMA. Did they do so?

I've searched everywhere and can't find it. Wondering if LE picked up the phone and said - No Can Do!

I have always wondered about that also, Dr. Fessel! I just went back and looked at page 380 again. Lee stated he did not know who it was. I just really, really want to know!

Another thing since 2008 this GF (if in fact her legal name is Krystal Holloway) has gotten a lot of moving traffic violations. More than you would expect for a normal person. Could it be that GA was being tagged by police during this time and they were aware of her all this time????? JMO

If there was a gate guard why not ask them or their supervisor for corroboration? Most of the guards make 9 bucks an hr 12 hour shifts On of them would have come out to LE by now and said GA is going to a Latino woman's apartment and she looks quite a bit like this ZFG woman they described Come on I would have reported that to LE myself if I had been in the Guard shack and saw GA visited the same person he has to sign his name we document the length they are there even that is why I personally want the logs

This is presuming that any of the guards followed the story. Most people don't.

Privacy Law.
LE has access to info by supoena that is not readily available to the general public.

Another thing since 2008 this GF (if in fact her legal name is Krystal Holloway) has gotten a lot of moving traffic violations. More than you would expect for a normal person. Could it be that GA was being tagged by police during this time and they were aware of her all this time????? JMO

We know anything is possible, LambChop. I saw the traffic record also as well as the notation that the last fine had not been paid. Someone had also mentioned that earlier, IIRC.

GA could have been followed at times by LE, but I seriously doubt it was anything like a 24/7 surveilance (sp.).

I have been wondering if this KH may have been GA's 'assistant' that he and Lee had advertised for stating it would be an unpaid position. Wonder if GA will claim that even if she weren't?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member