Geraldo At Large - Sunday, 12/14/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baden says Florida is peculiar.......lol (meaning the laws)

If they let other pathologist in the autopsy they would be saying..."look how many people they let in..how is it NOT possible evidence was contaminated?

Exactly, it is the art of the forked tongue.

ok, I know its a little far reaching, but in one of the pictures of Caylee, it looked like she may have had a cap on her tooth in the back, like a metal one. Might have been the light, but I rememner people talking about age of dental visits, and I think she may be too young, but I see very small children with these metal caps on teeth when the parent lets the child sleep with a bottle of milk and the teeth rot out back there. Reaching, I know, but I thought I saw it in one of her really pretty wide, smiling pictures....

Wow...GR must have gotten a lot of angry letters about not saying Caylee's name.

He must have gotten alot of angry letters about siding with the defense because he made it clear tonight: IT DOES NOT MEAN THT WE DON'T THINK CASEY ANTHONY IS GUILTY. Alright then.

How offensive!! They don't need to be worried about leveling a playing field. I trust LE to handle this. Even if these guys were allowed in they'd find something to fault LE with. Who are they kidding?

Why hasn't LE let someone on the forensic defense team watch the developments? For crying out loud, everyone knows that it's Caylee. These things will come up in court as they don't have much a defense to go on to begin with. They will grasp at any straws that they can.

If they let other pathologist in the autopsy they would be saying..."look how many people they let in..how is it NOT possible evidence was contaminated?

The states attorney argued that because in the past, particularly Dr Lee, has run right to a talk show and talked, the risk is too great that they would do the same after autopsy. I agree. The entire defense team lives on TV.

He must have gotten alot of angry letters about siding with the defense because he made it clear tonight: IT DOES NOT MEAN THT WE DON'T THINK CASEY ANTHONY IS GUILTY. Alright then.
Yup...good...he deserved to be hammered.

hopefully they videotaped it.

I hope LE isn't feeling one bit pressured to finish up their crime scene investigation so the defense can get in there. I hope they take their sweet time!

Kimberly Gilfore says lots of evidence from house, kc stories and actions at club.....breaking neck, death in trunk..........Kim says slam dunk........I pray so!!!!

Badn said the pictures of teeth, will ID skull of Caylee

I would imagine they could photograph the skull's teeth, convert it to transparency and overlap photo of Caylee for a match. Some portrait artists do this when fine-tuning initial sketch.

Kimberly is giving Mickey Sherman a roasting.

She said "covering which traced back to the house".

:clap:
How offensive!! They don't need to be worried about leveling a playing field. I trust LE to handle this. Even if these guys were allowed in they'd find something to fault LE with. Who are they kidding?

I T A!!!!

Kim Guilfoile says the defense is in trouble. A triangulation of guilty. Items at crime scene match house, her texts calling Caylee the snot kid, pics of her out partying, computer searches for chloroform, neck breaking, etc.

It appears that's all the coverage on the KC case for tonight, from Geraldo.

Ya know all these people are a little too slick for me. I'm glad Caylee's remains are being handled with as much dignity as can be afforded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaHAu