Geraldo Rivera - Live and at Large, Sunday, Dec. 7th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! This made me laugh!

Meanwhile, somebody somewhere is tossing out the interesting idea that KC will take the stand. She's so arrogant she thinks everyone will buy her bs.

Oh please, oh please, take the stand, hon!

Oh how I wish we could get that lucky. I would have to fly to OrLAWNdo for that occasion!

Somehow I don't see this ever coming to trial. JB's full of hot air. They have no money. They have no case. Kobi's probably gonna bail, bet they haven't even paid him one dime and that's why they haven't sent him to analyze the evidence. JB's totally disorganized and hapless and inept. I don't see it happening.

I sure hope for Florida state it don't go to trial, KC has already cost a lot of people loads of money with her lies, but I think it will. JB may want her to take a deal, but I don't think she will.

Kim said something about if she was offered 14 or 15 years, she should take it and run. JB's client will have an unsympethic jury.

I can't imagine the SA would offer such a deal. It's such a huge circumstantial case plus they've got forensics and so many outrageous provable lies. Plus no reporting for 31 days, plus her partying, plus, plus. I pray she doesn't get a deal like 15 years. PLUS cutie John Q. said it's bulletproof!

I don't know about a plea deal. JB did just mention his theory of the case will come out in his opening statements.... he's been saying that since Day 1!

Oh yeah, that's when we all say, "Now I understand, now it makes complete sense", right?

That'll be the day, that'll be the day...ay....ay when KC gets to fry.

Don't you wish NG would just ask Kobi why he hasn't examined the evidence yet? I'd love to hear his explaination.

I think she did, he said "No one has asked me to yet". Or did I dream that?

I think she did, he said "No one has asked me to yet". Or did I dream that?

If you dreamed it, I was in your dreams because I heard him say that to NG. Kobi was clueless as to when he was going to be asked to review the evidence.

She asked if he will be defending her based on the story of Zanny the Nanny which is by his client's own words, and he said "No Comment".

I think Kimberly threw out the word ridiculous when she alluded to the nanny story.:clap::clap:

JB's whole case will be: Your Honor, we have this picture from a mall, see? So case closed, right? Right?

Yeah, he's starting to squirm. I give him another 3 weeks, tops.

Well if Kobi hasn't examined his DNA yet, it is KC's pre-trial hearing this week (Dec. 11?) and the trial was set of Jan 5 wasn't it -- so there is barely 3 weeks left!!!!

There has to be a plea deal in the works unless JB is counting on the Prosecution delaying to save him from filing a continuance. He hasn't filed for a speedy trial, change of venue or, delay yet and the clock is ticking.

How does JB have time to think about being on Geraldo????

Oh yeah, that's when we all say, "Now I understand, now it makes complete sense", right?

That'll be the day, that'll be the day...ay....ay when KC gets to fry.

Right, that's the day Casey is crowned Mother of the year and given a medal for her heroism.:rolleyes::bang:

I can't imagine the SA would offer such a deal. It's such a huge circumstantial case plus they've got forensics and so many outrageous provable lies. Plus no reporting for 31 days, plus her partying, plus, plus. I pray she doesn't get a deal like 15 years. PLUS cutie John Q. said it's bulletproof!

I hear ya. besides, her economic crimes alone should get her at least 15 years! I pray she stays in prison until she can no longer reproduce.

well if kobi hasn't examined his dna yet, it is kc's pre-trial hearing this week (dec. 11?) and the trial was set of jan 5 wasn't it -- so there is barely 3 weeks left!!!!

There has to be a plea deal in the works unless jb is counting on the prosecution delaying to save him from filing a continuance. He hasn't filed for a speedy trial, change of venue or, delay yet and the clock is ticking.

how does jb have time to think about being on geraldo????

exactly.

ITA. Plus, is it me or does he seem to be um... gaining some, well um, I mean do you think he might be stress eating?

Maybe all those goodies KC has been getting on her jail acct. She saves them up to serve to JB. Cheese pops, pretzels,etc:)

I wonder if JB has told KC that there is a good chance she will get life without parole.
Im just thinking about how honest he is being with her about her chances in court

JB cracks me up. I seriously dout Casey has told him the truth of anything. He plans to defend someone knowing nothing more than what the state has thrown in his face to be facts, and how can he possibly defend any of that? Will Casey say that Caylee may have been in Target when she wrote those bad checks, or maybe she was at the bank at a drive through getting a lollipop and that was the reason she was there? And the decomp? Excuse me, no normal person would have a decomp preliminary report come back unless there was something decomposing in the car.
Baez is screwed IMHO, and knows it..
I hope they do strike a deal with her, give up where Caylee's body is. I don't care if they take LWOP off, and offer her a chance of parole, I think there are enough people in this great US that would fly there to beg them not to do it anyways.. She would never be paroled out, and if she was, she wouldn't lead a normal life at all, instead it would be more fear for her than prison.

I love Kim! She made JB say "NO COMMENT". you go girl!!
I really like Kim too. She doesn't take any crap!
Darn, I hate I missed seeing this tonight... even though I can't stand Baez!

ITA. Plus, is it me or does he seem to be um... gaining some, well um, I mean do you think he might be stress eating?

No - I think he is have sympathy pg weight gain for KC :crazy::crazy:

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members