Gerard Baden Clay's murder appeal #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Catch Me If You Can"
By Mr Business as Usual.

Featuring Caterpillars and Gillette Razors, Mustard colored jackets, Bomb threats in Court, plus many other astonishing theatrics.
And of course Mr Business as Usual himself, as the key star.
Some chapters include:
The importance of keeping up appearances.
The importance of growing a beard fast, and why.
The importance of keeping facial scars turned AWAY from television cameras when being interviewed. (Try and remember theme, and correct head tilt.)
The importance of telling lies as necessary. Remember to keep a bit of truth in each lie.

How to avoid having incriminating photographs taken by police. And how to buy the time for torso battle scars to fade.
Tricky manoeuvre, but quite successful! ...... Ended up "A little bit hurt, but OK.......... "Daddy will be pleased."
How to deflect sticky questions. Remember: Deflect, Avoid, allow wild goose chase, Maintain innocence.
Be Prepared, but above all, do not incriminate self.
Utilize smoke and Mirrors strategies.

How to excel in being a pretender.
How to lay low for a while. With explanation.
How to utilize military tactics as required.

On a business note: How to get Your money in My pocket.

How to fob off ignorant people who keep asking questions about other incidental pesky detail; missing wife.

How to keep one eye on the goal at all times. The money. The race. Get ready, .... Set ..... and ..... Call Insurance .... GO! Oops, missed the starter gun a bit...

How to bear witness to proud family name. Steeped in plagiarism, murder, historical negationism, and revisionism.

How to get on with business as usual.

The family that slays together stays together. 'Till jail do us part.

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...illed-just-327-by-baden-clay-appeal-barrister

The Queensland government was spared a costly exercise in taking the Gerard Baden-Clay case to the high court, despite looking outside its own ranks to run the appeal.

Barrister Walter Sofronoff charged just $327 plus GST to run the successful appeal in the state’s highest-profile criminal case of recent years – a fraction of his standard rate at the private bar – Guardian Australia can reveal. ( read more at website) ...

That's how to do business, Gerard.. be so damn good at your job you can afford to throw one away in a good cause........

Oh Trooper, I have loved reading your expressive posts over the years. I hope you are doing something with your creative writing. Thanks.

i looove hearing this. Pigs bum Clay! You muffed it all by yourself! What a failure! :floorlaugh:

Baden-Clay’s own evidence at his trial that he had nothing to do with his wife’s death came back to haunt him, with the High Court finding his testimony strengthened the Crown case.

his testimony strengthened the Crown case

his testimony strengthened the Crown case

his testimony strengthened the Crown case.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d/news-story/3d3e7a39d12036f54bc00a3462247f37

A special thanks to the Couriermail.

:shame:$327.00 plus GST
$327.00 plus GST
!!!!!!!!!
The significance of this act is staggering.
Shades of Blind Freddy, Reality rules. "The Law is an *advertiser censored*" words requires urgent assessment. Cut the crap, Clay, enough is enough.
Thanks Trooper for your assessment of this situation. Well said. An act of professional benevolence?
Other thoughts here: "His testimony strengthened the Crown Case"
*Snicker*
He carefully, methodically, thoughtfully, cunningly spun a web of deceit.
That web, was strengthened, embellished, and even colored for effects.
That web, so cunningly spun was to become a noose.
That intricately woven noose was destined ultimately to be designed for himself.
That noose was well woven. Worked well.

:shame:$327.00 plus GST
$327.00 plus GST
!!!!!!!!!
The significance of this act is staggering.
Shades of Blind Freddy, Reality rules. "The Law is an *advertiser censored*" words requires urgent assessment. Cut the crap, Clay, enough is enough.
Thanks Trooper for your assessment of this situation. Well said. An act of professional benevolence?
Other thoughts here: "His testimony strengthened the Crown Case"
*Snicker*
He carefully, methodically, thoughtfully, cunningly spun a web of deceit.
That web, was strengthened, embellished, and even colored for effects.
That web, so cunningly spun was to become a noose.
That intricately woven noose was destined ultimately to be designed for himself.
That noose was well woven. Worked well.

I attended Brisbane Writer's Festival yesterday and went to a session with Kate Kyriacou presenting. She was mainly talking about her book "The Sting" which detailed the operation to catch Brett Cowan but in the panel discussion she also brought up Allison's case. the session was called Crime and Curiosity and a barrister presenting also remarked on the majority of women in the audience.

Kate is certainly impressive and very articulate. Websleuths was also mentioned by one of the other presenters! Just the fact that we exist and discuss cases.

I attended Brisbane Writer's Festival yesterday and went to a session with Kate Kyriacou presenting. She was mainly talking about her book "The Sting" which detailed the operation to catch Brett Cowan but in the panel discussion she also brought up Allison's case. the session was called Crime and Curiosity and a barrister presenting also remarked on the majority of women in the audience.

Kate is certainly impressive and very articulate. Websleuths was also mentioned by one of the other presenters! Just the fact that we exist and discuss cases.

Thanks McCoy. Interesting to hear that Websleuths was mentioned. I've read Kate's book and it is excellent. I came away with the impression that Cowan is as cunning as a outhouse rat but is basically as dumb as dog <bleep>.

Have read all your posts. Choked up, dripped some tears. Thanked you all belatedly. All of you with your own lives and the problems which are part of just living: family, career, finances, health, flat tyres, lost loved ones, lost pets, broken hearts .. Yet you all made time for this case. You tried to figure it out on your drive or train to work, or while doing dishes, sitting up late after full days and with your families asleep, or posting in your lunch hour. Years of it. All of you have such a strong sense of justice and injustice, despite an increasingly cynical world. Children recognize justice and injustice. It's inherent. Then as we grow, we learn about compromise & corruption. We try to put things to rights, but daily we see the slide. We see justice ground into the dirt. We see liars, cheats and thieves walk away whistling. We're told not to bang our heads against brick walls. 'Just let it go. Nothing you can do', we're told. But you came together from all over the place and to your relief & delight you discovered you weren't off your rocker -- there were others like you, who thought as you did, who refused to accept that a woman could be snuffed out & tossed aside. You wanted to help and to stand-up for a woman you didn't know. And always, at the back of your mind, were Alison's family and friends and what they must be going through

That sea of yellow in Brisbane and the justice warriors in this forum have been vindicated in their belief that the justice system must be seen to be working. Fuskier said her belief in justice has been restored. She speaks for everyone who's been in any way involved. We've seen it work. It's not always the case. There's no happy ending to this case or all the others, past, present and future

As for the Clays -- you guys have said it all, really

What I find unforgiveable is Gerard, posing for the cameras as he leaned over Alison's daughters. Their drawings ... those flowers and what they wrote in them for Alison. Little girls trying to be brave. Trying to believe Mummy would be coming back soon. The pride in those crayon drawings. I'm sure your own children have made some very similar ... writing the best they possibly could. Their moments of genuine anguish when they made a 'mistake'. Trying to imbue their messages to Alison with all the love in their hearts. I'll never forget it .. can't. Because I've seen my own children trying so hard in that same way. And I still have my kids' childlike drawings and cards. Watched their little chubby fingers and intent expressions, doing their 'best work', for Mummy. I don't know how to embed a link, but here's an ordinary link if it's allowed, showing the cards Alison's girls made for her
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/grief-for-lost-daughter/story-e6frg12c-1226346427481

and back then, the media showed Gerard leaning over the girls as they drew, being all fatherly for the media's benefit. All the while, as he encouraged the girls, he knew Alison was there under that bridge. He knew those little girls' hopes were futile. Mummy would never be coming back. He knew that as they hoped with everything in them for Alison's safe return, their little hearts were going to be broken. He knew they were going to suffer more pain and loss than they could ever cope with. He was smiling

Gerard Clay is a sadist in addition to being a psychopathic narcissistic killer. He's not fit to be left with a stuffed toy

I maintain my belief that Gerard Clay is misogynistic in the extreme and jealous of the female sex. Sure, the media's made much of his serial unfaithfulness as if to imply he's a highly-sexed stud. But I believe the only way Gerard Clay could have sex with a woman would be if he had a mental image of himself in the front of his mind throughout, or if he transposed himself over the face of the woman involved. Daddy had an 'odd' son there. And I believe he'd known that for decades, also the delusional matriarch. The sister was ten times the man her brother could ever be, imo. Left to his own devices, I'm confident Gerard would have preferred to listen to Kylie Minogue as he played with Barbie Dolls. Instead, he had to don boy scouts shorts and pretend to like yukky girls

The other thing I consider beyond forgiveness is killing Alison while those three little girls were within earshot. I believe they heard. Then he left them with that to deal with and dragged their mother's body through the house and into the black yard. He drove away into the night with their mother. Maybe the girls told themselves and each other that Mummy would come back. The hours must have seemed to last forever as they waited, whispered and cried. Then they would have fallen asleep. But when they awakened, the nightmare hadn't gone away. And it will never leave them. The guilt they will feel for life, telling themselves that if they hadn't been so scared of Daddy, they might have been able to run out and save Alison. But they were terrified of him and of the angry voices and sounds of struggle out there beyond their bedroom doors. For all we know, they might have peeped. They might have seen. Anyone who's been raised in a violent home knows that children see and hear much more than they let on. Then they were made to do drawings for Alison in front of the media cameras with that man -- that scary man -- pretending to speak nicely to them, as if nothing had happened

Then he locked those girls in the house with him, remember ? He boarded up the windows, supposedly because of intrusive media. Imagine what it must have been like for the girls, trapped in there with a madman, in the gloom and heat, wanting Mummy, knowing what he'd done, scared he'd do it to them too

Seeing him put away for a decade or so is nothing compared to the damage he's done, indelible damage. I can't even be angry with him. It's so far beyond mere anger. I'd set him free in an instant and give him money for plane fare if it could repair the damage and pain caused to those girls

It's good to see you back here with us again Laserdisc. It was a wild ride over the last four years but justice has finally been served for Allison and her family.

I was nodding in agreement as I read your post with tears to my eyes. As far as I'm concerned it's all over now. GBC is where he belongs and will hopefully be there for a long time. His parents and his sister have blood on their hands and their name is mud (not clay) in Australia, no matter how many hyphens they add to the name Clay. Allison's daughters are surrounded by the love of their maternal family and I feel sure that they will grow into beautiful and well adjusted women. Allison's parent's have my full admiration and support in anything they do from here. It is very obvious after seeing recent MSM photos of them that this horror has taken a toll on their lives and health and understandably so. I wish I could just give them a big hug.

Hi Makara :)

You're right. It was reading back through through posts that brought it back up and especially this late at night. Triggered a lot. Made me sad

Yes, the poor Dickies. Painful to see their recent photos. Glad the cause of so much stress has been removed from circulation now. They're a pair of champions, as are the Morcambes

I was just reading a post saying the Bwana number plate is still out and around. Hard to believe. No lessons learned, apparently

Might see you in the Karen Rivstevski thread. Strange one ...

Hi Makara :)

You're right. It was reading back through through posts that brought it back up and especially this late at night. Triggered a lot. Made me sad

Yes, the poor Dickies. Painful to see their recent photos. Glad the cause of so much stress has been removed from circulation now. They're a pair of champions, as are the Morcambes

I was just reading a post saying the Bwana number plate is still out and around. Hard to believe. No lessons learned, apparently

Might see you in the Karen Rivstevski thread. Strange one ...

Bwana! Pfftt. I truly believe in Karma. She can be a biatch at times and she works in unison with old Father Time.

Looking forward to seeing you in the KR thread.

Then he locked those girls in the house with him, remember ? He boarded up the windows, supposedly because of intrusive media.

Really? Got a link for that? I've never seen that alleged before. Might have missed it.

Really? Got a link for that? I've never seen that alleged before. Might have missed it.
Yes, I remember that very well. Can't find a link to substantiate same, but clearly remember fearing terribly for the the girls at the time. Remember thinking "This man is capable of anything to protect his own bacon...... Anything."
Also remember thinking "Please may the powers that be, place the children in a protected environment. Far away from their father..... Urgently."
The beautiful post written by Laserdisc10 speaks eloquently, truthfully and revealingly, and touches so much. Laserdisc10 speaks for the innocents.
And much more.
"Gerard Clay is a sadist in addition to being a psychopathic narcissistic killer. He's not fit to be left with a stuffed toy."

Yes, I remember that very well. Can't find a link to substantiate same, but clearly remember fearing terribly for the the girls at the time. Remember thinking "This man is capable of anything to protect his own bacon...... Anything."
Also remember thinking "Please may the powers that be, place the children in a protected environment. Far away from their father..... Urgently."
The beautiful post written by Laserdisc10 speaks eloquently, truthfully and revealingly, and touches so much. Laserdisc10 speaks for the innocents.
And much more.
"Gerard Clay is a sadist in addition to being a psychopathic narcissistic killer. He's not fit to be left with a stuffed toy."

What was it that the always circumspect Detective Superintendent Ainsworth said: something along the lines of ' I wouldn't trust Gerard Baden-Clay to walk my dog'

Jury's decision and public outcry vindicated yet again. Thank you Breaking News.
:dance:

Yes, i love this down-to-earth Judge.

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

I read the latest article yesterday and laughed hysterically [emoji23]

Not so confident and high and mighty now are you Gerbil lol
Enjoy your new life [emoji847]

Now Alison has justice [emoji178][emoji257]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online