Gerard Baden Clay's murder appeal

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we would all be better off with sociopaths contained. some of them hold high positions of power. my opinion only

Right Possy.
What's that saying.....?....S#*T rises to the top?

Psychopathy and the CEO: Top executives have four times the incidence of psychopathy as the rest of us

Psychopathy is a grouping of personality characteristics including glibness, manipulation, callousness, lack of emotion, irresponsibility, impulsivity and aggression.

http://www.thestar.com/business/201...cidence_of_psychopathy_as_the_rest_of_us.html

attachment.php

Amen to GBC's bestie

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 67
Poss did Brett Cowan or GBC have a bestie? Daniels parents were at court for his appeal to be permanently! denied. How many years have they suffered... I count 14 years. May GBC not put everyone through this pain for years. His family might feel different, but it won't work and it will just harm. My opinion but if daddy did a bad thing... Acknowledge it and let it go. His choice for so odd reason but not the girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting that GBC has pal-ed up with high profile killers. Just like his original Facebook page which was full of high profiles politicians and big name people.

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

Interesting that GBC has pal-ed up with high profile killers. Just like his original Facebook page which was full of high profiles politicians and big name people.

The sociopath end of town. Always in his comfort zone - my opinion only

The new 'zone of infuence' - the new people of status. :sunshine:

Seems to me that's hugely important. If the case has set a precedent in the matter of GBCs defence team raising an alternate version of events which the jury was not given the opportunity to consider, then surely to goodness the DPP's appeal must go ahead so the law can be clarified for any such future cases.

Fluffykins, I could not agree more! In fact, lying to authorities or not confessing, in murder investigations, should be treated as an obstruction of justice. No wonder, the first thing he did in the morning on the 20th of April, 2012, was typing in the google search 'taking the fifth'.

Why do sociopaths marry?
They need somebody to nurse them, slave around or simply someone to chanel their anger to, exercise controls over, often to benefit financially as well. A sociopath also marries for image. It makes him look like he is "loved". Marriage ensures that somebody is always around to fill his emptiness with attention and gratification and that he gets their resources.

wolf_in_sheeps_clothing43.jpg

Hello all, would Poss or TGY or anyone have any update info on stage appeal is at, as to when etc.? Hooly

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Baden-Clay’s defence “deliberately and tactically” excluded his accidental killing of his wife Allison from a catalogue of hypotheses they presented to the jury.

At trial, his defence suggested Allison may have drowned, fallen to her death, died from alcohol or medication toxicity, or died from the effects of Serotonin syndrome linked to antidepressants.

“No case until this one has decided that an accused person who has eschewed a factual theory at trial can raise it on appeal as an hypothesis consistent with innocence,’’ the documents state.

Hello all, would Poss or TGY or anyone have any update info on stage appeal is at, as to when etc.? Hooly

Hi Hooly, I've searched but alas....someone might know any dates?

This might help Hooly

Friday, January 08, 2016

Baden-Clay sentencing hearing delayed

Today the Director of Public Prosecutions was successful in his application to delay the sentencing hearing of Gerard Baden-Clay on the substituted charge of manslaughter.

Chief Justice Catherine Holmes granted the application in the Court of Appeal.

This means that Baden-Clay will not be sentenced for the substituted charge of manslaughter unless the DPP's application for special leave to appeal and the appeal itself (if special leave is granted), is unsuccessful in the High Court.

http://statements.qld.gov.au/Statement/2016/1/8/badenclay-sentencing-hearing-delayed

I guess it is just a case of being patient. I thought there maybe a timeframe for finalising the application to challenge the charge substitution.. Like a due date and lil 'ol'me missed it !

I have a feeling April is when things heat up again. Or maybe that's another case I am looking at.

Dear Allison (fb page)

4 years ago today we were still struggling to understand that Allison was gone all too soon .She fought so hard to stay alive and marked her murder with all her strength! I am and will continue to be so proud of her for leaving us with a clue to her death. Can't believe that she is really gone for good! Al you are always in our thought,and you have help so many other women get support, they are only alive today after hearing your story!
I have been privileged to work to help women who tell me that they connected to Allison life and her death. Even in death she has the power to change the way we talk about domestic and family violence! This picture is exactly how remember her ������ —

https://www.facebook.com/1463181660...181660599833/1703007129950617/?type=3&theater

Amee, it doesn't stop. A woman who left her husband was attacked by a hammer from an ex husband. Plus the husband who used a cricket bat to kill his ex wife. Their son was there at the time. It doesn't stop. When a woman leaves, is statistically the most dangerous time.

From what we know, Allison wasn't leaving. She worked part time, taught ballet and was active. Ie. My wife went for a walk and disappeared.
Domestic violence can be the secret killer, if not of your body but at least your dreams. Why did Toni step in? And stay in his life?
JMOI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member