Germany Germany - Inga Gehricke, 5, Stendal, Sachsen-Anhalt, 2 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just don't get it. Surely this should be all over the European press by now. Why so little information?!

I found this website http://www.woistinga.de/

There are some press releases at the bottom but in German and nothing since may 12.

Vermisst wird seit Samstagabend (02.05.2015) gegen 19:30 Uhr die fünfjährige Inga G. aus Schönebeck (Sachsen-Anhalt).
Has been missing since Saturday night ( 05/02/2015 ) around 19.30 clock the five-year Inga G. from Schönebeck ( Saxony-

Das Mädchen war zum Zeitpunkt ihres Verschwindens zu Besuch im Stendaler Ortsteil Wilhelmshof und wollte mit anderen Kindern im Wald Holz für ein Lagerfeuer suchen. Von dort ist das Mädchen nicht zurückgekehrt.
The girl was looking at the time of her disappearance to visit the Stendal district Wilhelmshof and wanted to with other children in the forest wood for a campfire . From there, the girl has not returned .

Personenbeschreibung:

People Description :

about 120 cm tall
• slim figure
• blue eyes
• delicate , light eyebrows and long eyelashes
• both upper central incisors missing
• blonde to medium blonde hair

• leuchtend neongelbe Haargummis (Haare geflochten)
• Kronenhaarspangen/ außen rosafarbene Haarspangen mit Blütenmuster
• mintfarbenes Langarmshirt mit aufgedruckten Schmetterlingen; Rüschen im Schulterbereich
• Strumpfhose, Unterhose, Unterhemd
• Halbschuhe der Marke Elefanten in dunkelpink mit zwei Klettverschlüssen; Obermaterial: Wildleder
• bright neon yellow hair bands ( braided hair )
• crown hair clips / outside pink hair clips with flower pattern
• mintfarbenes Shirt with printed butterflies ; Ruffles at the shoulders
• tights , underpants , undershirt
• Shoes branded elephant in dark pink with two Velcro fasteners ; Upper: Suede

Die Bekleidung und das Aussehen am Tag des Verschwindens (02.05.2015) entspricht dem vorliegenden Bildmaterial (siehe Detailfotos).
The clothing and appearance on the day of the disappearance ( 05/02/2015 ) corresponds to the present imagery (see detail photos ) .

Inga.jpg

I take it there are no updates on the search. I would love to have one. Precious and beautiful little girl.

It says that they have a special team with highly qualified members assessing all the info they have and that they won't be releasing any more information while the investigation is ongoing.

On the Internet are reports Inga had quarreled with the other children and had run away. A witness had then observed as they had got into a car. However, investigation director Herrmann does not know these rumors and it can neither deny nor confirm.

(Translated by Google)

http://web.de/magazine/panorama/aktenzeichen-xy-ungeloest-fahndet-inga-30653354

This article also says there was a program called XY. About 50 callers but no leads. Not sure if this was a TV program?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Thank you nitsirk for the update.

I was just thinking about little Inga and wondered if she was found. I guess not. So sad...

Aktenzeichen XY is a TV program like Crimewatch UK. They ask for the public's help with cases the police can't get any further with. They had a 7 minute interview with the head of the task force for Inga. Nothing that hasn't been discussed here was mentioned. Inga was playing with the other kids. It is assumed she went looking for firewood with them in the woods but nobody is quite sure when she went missing. When the kids returned from the woods and Inga wasn't there, the parents and friends started searching for her. When they couldn't find her, they called the police. A first search party went out that night and the following days the woods were searched very thoroughly. Now they have to assume that someone took her since she does not appear to be in the woods.
One interesting comment was the police officer indicating that he was not aware of any witness statements about someone dragging a child into a car in the area. This appears to be a rumor on the internet but no such witness has contacted the police.
Here is a link to the TV program: [video=youtube;AT93WMKDNt0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT93WMKDNt0[/video]. The report is right at the beginning at the 2.00 mark.

I hope they find poor Inga soon.

More than a month and no recent news...I hope the police have some leads and they are quietly working towards finding little Inga... The silence is defeafening :(

Nothing still? I was away from WS for a hot minute and am now looking for updates. No news in over four weeks, really? :confused: This is awful. I can't imagine how her parents are feeling at this point.

Bumping for Inga.

(Discussion in the last days on a German 'mystery' discussion board https://www.google.com/search?q=Inga+Gehricke&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=Inga+Gehricke&tbs=qdr:w Wonder what the prevailing thoughts from more who are more local to the case are?)
Thanks for this. I'm reading the thread and they are talking about similarities with another possible abduction a month later, from what I understand. A small boy named Elias. Do we have more info on Elias? Is there a thread here for him?

From what I understood (Google translate) he went missing one month after Inga, from a playground. About 100 km away from where Inga went missing. And was 1 year older then Inga.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

A six year old boy, Elias, went missing in the city of Potsdam just outside Berlin about two weeks ago. He did not return home from the playground just outside the blocks of flats he lived in. The area has been searched thoroughly but there's no trace of him. Police do not see a connection to Inga except that it is very unusual for two children to go missing without a trace in such a short period of time. Very sad.

Please would someone German speaking cast their eye over any recent news articles about Inge (or indeed Elias). It's so frustrating not being able to properly sleuth this one!

Here's some of the (badly) translated page:

In the case of the missing since two and a half months Inga from Saxony-Anhalt, investigators have searched with special dogs for the girl - to no avail. The action of seven specially trained people search dogs had been suspended, police spokeswoman Beatrix Mertens said Thursday in Magdeburg. Animals would pause after the long way through three states. Concrete steps further investigation the police say anything for tactical reasons.

The so-called Mantrailer with particularly sensitive sense of smell had been recognized for the second time on a trail in connection with the missing persons case.

Anyone got a better word for "mantrailer"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back