Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is suspect there is some rule about the previous courts findings in 2019 being already established so that they don’t have to be re litigated. but i don’t know how /if something like that applies here. also what impact the mental decline of the witnesses has.

You would think that only evidence given in the current case would be relevant. If that is not consistent with prior statements then that brings into question his reliability as a witness. I would assume that it doesn’t matter the reason why his statement changed, just that it changed is enough of a problem. Perhaps I’m wrong but dismissing what is said in this trial in favour of what was said when a witness was in sound/er mind is illogical - why have him as a witness.
Could somebody please tell me what he lied about?

Could somebody please tell me what he lied about?
For one thing about being in contact with HB. He said he hadnt spoken to him since the night they went in CB apartment

It's paywalled.

Braunschweig. A decisive week is approaching in the proceedings before the regional court. The mood is heated. Was evidence obtained illegally?

So it seems as if HeB is appearing on Wednesday, the defence get to question him.Some commentators said the defence could only ask through the judge from reports we have read it seems as if direct questioning happens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member