Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One of the parents inspected the ground with the torch of their phone and it was bone dry.Also there were public toilets yards away CB reply was he was desperate. Source the off duty policewoman.
Did she give evidence, from what we can tell she didnt, German article say the Father and friend.

Did she give evidence, from what we can tell she didnt, German article say the Father and friend.
The Portuguese press seemed to think that the Portuguese police would be called.

CB's trial began this week and has more than 40 witnesses to be heard.
According to Correio da Manhã, the Portuguese police will testify in court.
And could well be one of the forty witnesses. One of whom I think was not present being the friend of the father who was mentioned only in the father's statement to the court.
But that is only my opinion as is yours, because of the paucity of press releases or other information directly from the court.

There isn't a great deal being said about the German process in Portugal. But I did pick up on a bit of the attitude displayed by the judge towards the witness HB and her dismissal at a later date of the evidence given throughout.

Snip
Intensely curious, Judge Dr. UE questions Hazel B. about her intimate life before and after the crime.
HB, visibly distressed by the cross-examination, asks for a pause when the court asks how long her injuries lasted. "I'm still bleeding."

If that isn't an example of mega victim blaming and insensitivity the Lord alone knows what is. At least HB was spared criticism of her attire which is another classic trope, because her clothing had been cut and ripped off her by the man she affirmed was CB.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back