Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to a BZ article in June it was expected the court would agree to the defence in not including it.This was after hearing of the search without a warrant and a police womans boyfriend walking a dog on private property and the policewoman herself taking pictures without permission.

If the reports are anything like correct, it suggests some very underhand police work

Too many professional reputations on the line and not enough evidence for CB to be charged for anything to do with MM. I really hope it happens but I fear it’s a snowball’s chance in hell currently.
Interesting. I think stranger abduction was always the only plausible scenario. I don’t see a sensible hypothesis to the contrary.

I have no doubt that CB was solely responsible. I think there’ll be a few investigative-to-prosecutorial challenges. Whether they have enough, whether what they have is free of trivial (yet destructive) technicalities & whether the main evidence is absolute proof of death. You & I both know that even the most incriminating evidence won’t convince some people, though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish
Back