Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you've been attending the trial, what's your opinion regarding the likelihood of at least one conviction? Because it sounds to us as if it's not heading that way for any of the cases...

I'm not sure CB limping into court has made the prosecution say the trial judges are biased, but there you go just an observation.

I'm puzzled as to why the prosecution should think the judge bias. Its not as if the defendant is a likable, charismatic character who has charmed her into bending the rule in his favour.

CB might well be the most obnoxious individual, that is not the issue, the issue is will the weight of evidence convict, it seems not, why it must be asked?

MOD NOTE:

Please post in English or provide English translations on the thread. WS is based in the USA. Our Mods and Admins are not fluent in every single language and are far too busy to be searching for translations.
Thanks so much!

I'm puzzled as to why the prosecution should think the judge bias. Its not as if the defendant is a likable, charismatic character who has charmed her into bending the rule in his favour.
I don't think it has to do with the defendant but the defence team. Jmo

Perhaps they produce a better argument or interpretation of the evidence.
We have no idea really what is going on in that courtroom... too many references to other cases, imo from the defence. Could well prepare for another lawsuit, and the judges wouldn't want to seem being partial, hence the acquittal for now of the arrest warrant? Who knows!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Red_Herring
Back