Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One of the parents inspected the ground with the torch of their phone and it was bone dry.Also there were public toilets yards away CB reply was he was desperate. Source the off duty policewoman.
Did she give evidence, from what we can tell she didnt, German article say the Father and friend.

Did she give evidence, from what we can tell she didnt, German article say the Father and friend.
The Portuguese press seemed to think that the Portuguese police would be called.

CB's trial began this week and has more than 40 witnesses to be heard.
According to Correio da Manhã, the Portuguese police will testify in court.
And could well be one of the forty witnesses. One of whom I think was not present being the friend of the father who was mentioned only in the father's statement to the court.
But that is only my opinion as is yours, because of the paucity of press releases or other information directly from the court.

There isn't a great deal being said about the German process in Portugal. But I did pick up on a bit of the attitude displayed by the judge towards the witness HB and her dismissal at a later date of the evidence given throughout.

Snip
Intensely curious, Judge Dr. UE questions Hazel B. about her intimate life before and after the crime.
HB, visibly distressed by the cross-examination, asks for a pause when the court asks how long her injuries lasted. "I'm still bleeding."

If that isn't an example of mega victim blaming and insensitivity the Lord alone knows what is. At least HB was spared criticism of her attire which is another classic trope, because her clothing had been cut and ripped off her by the man she affirmed was CB.

It seems that media reporting on the various crimes CB is alleged to have committed is being confused with the actual evidence given in court, and those who provided it.
I suppose it could be a witness yet to be heard.

i’m just going to wait for the Judgement. there’s no particular reason why we have to get extensive coverage though obviously we’d all like that.

Good thinking, but we don't necessarily require to wait for the judgement. We may have something of relevance to discuss after the next trial date on 5th August.

BKA have 8000 images from the box factory but CB has not been charged for this. A charge and conviction would keep him locked up for some time but have these images been obtained without the proper search warrant

BKA have 8000 images from the box factory but CB has not been charged for this. A charge and conviction would keep him locked up for some time but have these images been obtained without the proper search warrant

It looks like that was why he was never charged.

The trial resumes Monday perhaps we'll hear something of note regarding the rejection of bias or will it be business as usual?

Nothing new here but the BZ provides links to its paywall articles concerning the process.

Braunschweig: Trial against Christian B. – that has happened so far​

01.08.2024, 2:50 p.m • Reading time: 12 minutes

From Joshua Connor Müller
Online editor:

I think this has been found to be untrue
Apologies for perpetuating misinformation, I didn't know that had been debunked.
I know that the witness did give as much information as he could. But he was unable to discuss exactly what had been found in materials associated with CB but unrelated to the five trials CB is undergoing.

I am not sure but what about the statue of limitation?
I think possession of cp is 5 years, trading and sharing 10 years

A reminder about the emails.

A entrusted with both investigation complexes BKA official was heard as a witness on day 23. A British reporter exaggerated a subordinate clause in his statement to the headline, which was also considered in Germany. His article gave the wrong impression that the investigators had news from Christian B.'s mail account and a hard drive from him, who would directly associate him with the murder of „ Maddie “.

In fact, the policeman had only stated that emails and hard drives had been evaluated with a view to both investigative complexes - but he would not provide any information on ongoing investigations in the „ killing offense “.

A reminder about the emails.

A entrusted with both investigation complexes BKA official was heard as a witness on day 23. A British reporter exaggerated a subordinate clause in his statement to the headline, which was also considered in Germany. His article gave the wrong impression that the investigators had news from Christian B.'s mail account and a hard drive from him, who would directly associate him with the murder of „ Maddie “.

In fact, the policeman had only stated that emails and hard drives had been evaluated with a view to both investigative complexes - but he would not provide any information on ongoing investigations in the „ killing offense “.

Thank you for the information which remains as convoluted as ever and which appears to confirm that the judges were actually considering information in the wrong trial.

To reiterate, CB was on trial charged with five separate serious sexual crimes against women and little girls.
CB's first offence occurred in Germany and it was to be hoped his last offence for the same sexual aberration would have been the wicked incident in the playground in Messines.

From the link you have given above

To convict MM suspect C B.: Investigators asked Microsoft for help​

"Holgerderwahnsinn" is Christian B.. He had logged in to his Skype account with his Hotmail address. According to the BKA witness, he also used them to make private sales from time to time, signed these e-mails with his real name and sent his mobile phone number at the time. Criminal proceedings were also initiated against him in the case with Frank S. What became of it, however, is not known.

What on earth has any of that to do with any one of the five charges the Braunschweig judges should have been considering????????

Bias???
I tend to sympathise with the chamber which thought not. The prosecutors might have got a better deal had they gone for incompetence instead.

Who ever heard of a suspect on trial on five different criminal counts, meantime those supposedly sitting in judgement are whiling away their time gossiping irrelevantly about evidence which has nothing at all to do with even one of the five cases which are their business.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back