Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I

It won’t be the content it’ll be whether the court deemed it was collected properly. If it wasn’t significant the defence wouldn’t have been all over it. I’m surprised I need to point that out.
Its only significant if the court says so.

It

It’s very simple. A not guilty verdict doesn’t mean he didn’t commit the crime. Some like to suggest that it does, for obvious reasons.
Of course it doesn't.
People can be guilty of crimes even if they never face a court of law, let alone be acquitted.

There's really nothing high profile about this case, juist run of the mill sex crimes.

Right, he has to be wormed into it in the first place and therein lies the problem.

MM’s case is no nearer being solved now than it was before the 2020 appeal. Perhaps CB is a good candidate to be an abductor, abuser and murderer but is there any hard evidence that he committed any of these crimes against MM?

From what we’ve seen, it doesn’t look like it.
We haven't seen the concrete evidence

We haven't seen the concrete evidence
How do you know that? Ask what revelations have come in the current trial that we didn’t know about before it started. Surely you must have been hoping for something new, perhaps something real that might give hope in the MM case. However, there has been nothing new.

I’ve been posting for what feels like and probably is years, that the MM case is built around HeB’s statement and some clues which could be coincidental.

More papier-mâché than concrete IMO but time will tell.

How do you know that? Ask what revelations have come in the current trial that we didn’t know about before it started. Surely you must have been hoping for something new, perhaps something real that might give hope in the MM case. However, there has been nothing new.

I’ve been posting for what feels like and probably is years, that the MM case is built around HeB’s statement and some clues which could be coincidental.

More papier-mâché than concrete IMO but time will tell.
Well I had never seen mention of a date rape drug nor that the teenage girl had used the forename "Chris" when addressing her rapist.
See # 1,028 of this thread

The value of HB's statement was in naming CB. The rest of the evidence was there in some shape or form. Nothing applicable to the present trial which makes one puzzle about CB's defence insistence on dragging up irrelevant MM witnesses etc throughout the trial and why the judges have allowed that to happen.
My opinion

Well I had never seen mention of a date rape drug nor that the teenage girl had used the forename "Chris" when addressing her rapist.
See # 1,028 of this thread

The value of HB's statement was in naming CB. The rest of the evidence was there in some shape or form. Nothing applicable to the present trial which makes one puzzle about CB's defence insistence on dragging up irrelevant MM witnesses etc throughout the trial and why the judges have allowed that to happen.
My opinion
Not one mention of this in any article pertaining to the trial either the prosecution over egged it or the fail reported it for sensationalism , pays your money takes your choice.

Not one mention of this in any article pertaining to the trial either the prosecution over egged it or the fail reported it for sensationalism , pays your money takes your choice.
But is it even evidence anyway? Do the charges say he drugged and then abused people.

And, that someone allegedly called him Chris on a video that doesn’t exist.

Hardly evidence that will secure a conviction.

But is it even evidence anyway? Do the charges say he drugged and then abused people.

And, that someone allegedly called him Chris on a video that doesn’t exist.

Hardly evidence that will secure a conviction.
Probably the mail talking it up like the e mails.

Stories of rape and bondage. Probably have half their male readers twitching with excitement.
It isn't a story.
It is real life as the scars behind HB's knees will attest.
HB has made her point - all that is needed now is for CB to complete the circle by instructing his legal team to release the full body photographs he has denied the court.

Indeed there are very few articles giving any information about the daily happenings in the Braunschweig court. Neither is there a transcript.

It isn't a story.
It is real life as the scars behind HB's knees will attest.
HB has made her point - all that is needed now is for CB to complete the circle by instructing his legal team to release the full body photographs he has denied the court.
Why should he, In court HaB said the mark could have been a run in the tights worn by her attacker confirming the prosecution case surrounding a possible scar/tattoo or mark is weak.It's all a moot point until a verdict is handed out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
there always an answer
Back