Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No jury in Germany, but the lay people in the public gallery groaned in disbelief at what was read out regarding CB’s personal writings on Wednesday.Not that it’s important just an observation that MAYBE fell on the right ears.

Reactions: Mex
No jury in Germany, but the lay people in the public gallery groaned in disbelief at what was read out regarding CB’s personal writings on Wednesday.Not that it’s important just an observation that MAYBE fell on the right ears.
Was any of this brought up as evidence during the trial ?
If not, why was it allowed during the final presentation ?

References have been made that extracts were too graphic to be heard in open court, yet in summing up they were, contradiction there.Also irony is lost on the prosecutor,she accused FF of wanting to be famous yet it's reported she herself turned to the gallery.

Did they prove BARD, that's the question, which will be answered soon.

Of course it was raised in court and in evidence.
Only the horror of the the detail was not aired in public.

The chief prosecutor chose to release what was known during her plea. She was right to do so. The judges and all officials already knew the facts as part of the process. It is only right that the prosecutor put the information into the public domain about the dangers faced if his guilt and sentencing is mishandled.
That is how worried they are.
My opinion

what was important to her?playing to the audience or..trying to get justice for the victims? because those in the public were not going to get justice and considering much of that would have been the media its weird turning to them when she has complained about them. Incidentally those writings were not necessarily evidence as they did not prove anything one way or another in this case.

Justice for the victims , this isn’t a witch hunt as some people believe.
As @Mex just said it’s a reflection of how worried they are that he could possibly walk . As a side note ,IF CB has been found in possession of photographic or video evidence of MM post May 3rd I’d be interested to know what doubters of his innocence think about it’s potential relevance ?

Regarding these writing, who has actually seen them and know what they contain ?

As @Mex just said it’s a reflection of how worried they are that he could possibly walk . As a side note ,IF CB has been found in possession of photographic or video evidence of MM post May 3rd I’d be interested to know what doubters of his innocence think about it’s potential relevance ?
If they are ever presented in court then we''ll be able to make a decision. Until then its all speculation, so not worth considering. IMO

Last edited:
The BKA who are investigating him , the public have only been informed of a small part of it due to its graphic nature.
If its an active investigation, I'm surprised we've been allowed to know anything about it.

I don't understand the question. Did you mean doubters of his guilt?

Yes doubters of his guilt , if he was found in possession of photo or evidence of MM what would your stance be ?

Yes doubters of his guilt , if he was found in possession of photo or evidence of MM what would your stance be ?

If photo or video evidence existed which featured MM post her disappearance and which left no room for doubt that they were taken/filmed by CB, then yes of course I would assume him guilty of her murder.

But no such compelling evidence exists since, if it did, that's the trial we'd be following now instead of this one - and no amount of whataboutery can change that.

If photo or video evidence existed which featured MM post her disappearance and which left no room for doubt that they were taken/filmed by CB, then yes of course I would assume him guilty of her murder.

But no such compelling evidence exists since, if it did, that's the trial we'd be following now instead of this one - and no amount of whataboutery can change that.
That wouldn't prove murder though.
In such a scenario he could have sold her to someone else.
There would need to some evidence of death by his hand.

That wouldn't prove murder though.
In such a scenario he could have sold her to someone else.
There would need to some evidence of death by his hand.

I take your point but it would at least confirm his involvement. The 'no room for doubt' bit is crucial to my above response.

In any case, it's hardly worth getting into a discussion about it since we know this is not evidence the prosecution holds. Which I know is your position as much as it is mine. I like to deal with realities too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rg143
Back