Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

sds71

Reaction score
https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/1278678442339438595
BREAKING / NBC News: Ghislane Maxwell, long-time Jeffrey Epstein confidante and friend linked to his sexual trafficking has been arrested and will be hit with charges tied to the Epstein investigation, law enforcement officials say.

FBI arrested her at 8:30 this morning in Bradford, New Hampshire. Charges are sealed.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/1278678442339438595
BREAKING / NBC News: Ghislane Maxwell, long-time Jeffrey Epstein confidante and friend linked to his sexual trafficking has been arrested and will be hit with charges tied to the Epstein investigation, law enforcement officials say.

FBI arrested her at 8:30 this morning in Bradford, New Hampshire. Charges are sealed.

Great news! Hopefully, no cameras will malfunction!

Also this:
Judge Rules Virginia Giuffre's Lawyers Must 'Destroy' Jeffrey Epstein Files

Here’s the indictment 18 pages
U S v Ghislaine Maxwell Indictment

6 counts

cover years 1994 - 1997
1: Conspiracy to entice minors to travel to engage in illegal sexual acts
2: Enticement of a minor to travel to engage in illegal sexual acts
3: Conspiracy to transport minors with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity
4: Transportation of a minor with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity

5: Perjury (April 2016 deposition)
6: Perjury (July 2016 deposition)

6 counts

cover years 1994 - 1997
1: Conspiracy to entice minors to travel to engage in illegal sexual acts
2: Enticement of a minor to travel to engage in illegal sexual acts
3: Conspiracy to transport minors with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity
4: Transportation of a minor with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity

5: Perjury (April 2016 deposition)
6: Perjury (July 2016 deposition)
I naively thought that she was involved by kind of looking the other way. However, by this indictment, she was completely engaged in the efforts to abuse these poor girls. IMO it will be satisfying to see her do some serious prison time.

Last edited:
Wow. I havent followed Epsteins case much but did follow it toward the end, or rather, his end.

My question
Is there is a separate thread on Ghislaine Maxwell or is this the place to discuss her recent arrest?

Last edited:
"In particular, from at least in or about 1994, up to an including at least in or about 1997, Maxwell assisted, facilitated, and contributed to Jeffrey Epstein's abuse of minor girls by, among other things, helping Epstein to recruit, groom, and ultimately abuse victims known to Maxwell and Epstein to be under the age of 18," the indictment says. Those victims, according to the indictment, included girls as young as 14 years old.

Ghislaine Maxwell: Jeffrey Epstein's longtime associate has been arrested - CNN

The Queen will be devastated. Andrew will be changing into a clean pair of trousers.

Im listening to Agenda Free TV live on Youtube who is doing a good job of summarizing this recent news. I like that guy. He tries to come accross as a professional news person and does a good job with breaking news.

Anyone checking out Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich on Netflix?

Definitely recommended.
Honestly, I didn't really know many of the lurid details regarding this monster's behavior before I watched it.
The documentary does an excellent job of presenting what happened from the victims perspectives as they tell us their stories.

@SDNYnews
· 25m There will be a press conference today at noon to announce charges against Ghislaine Maxwell for her role in the sexual exploitation and abuse of multiple minor girls by Jeffrey Epstein. The press conference will be livestreamed on Facebook @USAOSDNY. https://facebook.com/usaosdny/

Thanks. The live Press Conference is about to start in 10 minutes. Below US times.

12 pm (lunch time) EST
11 am CST
10 am Mountain Time
9 am PST

U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors