Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope she isn’t murdered like Jeffrey as no doubt she knows everything that went on as she was his right hand girl.

I only watched the Netflix show over the weekend and it took me 3 days to finish it as it was so absolutely horrible to watch and she is equally as vile as Jeffrey as she manipulated these girls on Jeffrey’s behalf so they would do want they wanted.

Unfortunately, like all Q and A portions of a presser, you can never hear the questions. It's so frustrating.

Yes, Press Conference 101 - Repeat the darn questions.

It drives me crazy when the so called "professionals" in these press conferences never repeat the darn questions from the reporters in the room.

I really hope she spills the beans on everyone and doesn’t get suicide from others

JMO
I know right.

We sometimes wonder that someone could have killed someone and made it look like a suicide but I feel there is a real danger of that for her. When powerful people with money are involved then anything can happen.

I hope that doesnt happen and hope justice falls where it may. Let it all be exposed in a courtroom. We need real justice for anyone who was involved.

Have been following this in the UK papers this morning, and it's great if belated news, and substantial vindication of the hard graft of victims and advocates seeking justice for the crimes of JE/GM/others. The attention paid to victims in this morning's presser was both noticeable and new, IMO.

Took me a while to find this thread in its new home though. Does G Maxwell perhaps now need her own thread? Or should this one be moved back to Crimes in the News, since it's once again a crime in the news, or back to Trials since there is certain to be a trial or plea? Or maybe I'm just a lousy looker.

It’s interesting as well as when I watched the show I googled her on Monday and it claimed she was in France.

So were the FBI leaking false information to give her a false sense of security?

I wonder what made the media think she was in France.

It’s interesting as well as when I watched the show I googled her on Monday and it claimed she was in France.

So were the FBI leaking false information to give her a false sense of security?

I wonder what made the media think she was in France.

She is a French born citizen and as such there is no extradition to the US or anywhere else AFAIK for crimes.

Think that's where that came from.....an assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1