Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I havent followed Epsteins case much but did follow it toward the end, or rather, his end.

My question
Is there is a separate thread on Ghislaine Maxwell or is this the place to discuss her recent arrest?

There isn't. I checked when I posted the Ghislaine Maxwell arrest on the "Breaking News" forum. I only start new threads when I'm absolutely committed to following a case or discussion. I'm sure it would be alright to start a separate thread for Ghislaine, but I have too much going on to follow another crime discussion.

Epstein accuser Jennifer Araoz issued a statement in which she said that she and other Epstein survivors were “able to take a breath of relief” after hearing the news of Maxwell’s arrest.

“Day after day, I have waited for the news that Maxwell would be arrested and held accountable for her actions. Her arrest is a step in that direction, and it truly means that the justice system didn’t forget about us.”

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by FBI and accused of 'setting trap' for Epstein victims

@AymanM

oh boy...

multiple federal law enforcement officials say that depending on what the judge overseeing today’s detention & removal hearing & the Bureau of Prisons determine, Ghislane Maxwell could be housed at MCC in New York – the same jail where Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

Anyone checking out Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich on Netflix?

Dear @angelainwi,

Yes I watched the first 2 episodes last week. I was stunned by the number of young girls whom the detective had interviewed in the 1990's. There were so many young girls victimized who are now survivors of Epstein.

The arrest of Maxwell this morning for her involvement in all of this is the best news I've heard in a long time, when it comes to justice. Because of Maxwell's extreme wealth and connections, it always felt that it may not come to pass. But today it did!

In my opinion, more of the survivors of Epstein will come forward. I truly hope so because it may help them with closure from this circle of predators.

Survivors of Epstein will see today's arrest as justice, whether they all come forward or not.

@AymanM

oh boy...

multiple federal law enforcement officials say that depending on what the judge overseeing today’s detention & removal hearing & the Bureau of Prisons determine, Ghislane Maxwell could be housed at MCC in New York – the same jail where Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

This time, I feel pretty certain that this prisoner will be watched carefully, and the cameras won't be broken or...

ETA:
Under the circumstances surrounding her, possibly there will be more than one guard watching her cell 24/7 (and not just by camera).

Last edited:
Epstein accuser Jennifer Araoz issued a statement in which she said that she and other Epstein survivors were “able to take a breath of relief” after hearing the news of Maxwell’s arrest.

“Day after day, I have waited for the news that Maxwell would be arrested and held accountable for her actions. Her arrest is a step in that direction, and it truly means that the justice system didn’t forget about us.”

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by FBI and accused of 'setting trap' for Epstein victims

Dear @Legally Bland,

Thank you, especially for posting this:

Statement by Epstein accuser Jennifer Araoz:

The last 7 words in her statement express the importance of today's arrest.

Dear @Legally Bland,

Thank you, especially for posting this:

Statement by Epstein accuser Jennifer Araoz:

The last 7 words in her statement express the importance of today's arrest.
Yes, especially as the accusations by Virginia Giuffre against Prince Andrew seemed to be getting no traction.

It IS good to see that the justice system has not forgotten these young women

I’m amazed that GMs didn’t flee to France ages ago.

I’ll be more amazed if she goes through with a trial and sentence.

I really do wonder why she was hiding out in the US.

She had been hiding out in her boyfriend's mansion in Massachusetts prior to Epstein's arrest on July 6 , 2019 and narrowly missed being apprehended then.

Then there was that bizarre bit about her in an LA fast-food restaurant.

With her money, she could have lived anywhere that the US justice system couldn't reach.

There isn't. I checked when I posted the Ghislaine Maxwell arrest on the "Breaking News" forum. I only start new threads when I'm absolutely committed to following a case or discussion. I'm sure it would be alright to start a separate thread for Ghislaine, but I have too much going on to follow another crime discussion.

Can we not just follow GM via this thread, after all its the same case but with a different 'main perp' now.

I really do wonder why she was hiding out in the US.

She had been hiding out in her boyfriend's mansion in Massachusetts prior to Epstein's arrest on July 6 , 2019 and narrowly missed being apprehended then.

Then there was that bizarre bit about her in an LA fast-food restaurant.

With her money, she could have lived anywhere that the US justice system couldn't reach.

Somehow perhaps the F.B.I. was able to track her via data (cell, private jet) or someone who knew she travelled there or someone who saw her in N.H. did the right thing and called the F.B.I.

In any event it will come out in the trial. And yes, I do believe that this time there will be a trial.

I feel so relieved for the survivors of Epstein and Maxwell!

So glad this arrest was made and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way!

@MikeSacksEsq

On the Ghislaine Maxwell presentment conference call, a cheery female British-accented voice goes "who are you?" several times before automated moderator goes "participants on this call are now in listen-only mode"

*"What the f- is going on? I don't understand. Literally, what the f-? I don't understand, I don't understand, I don't understand," says the increasingly distraught British-accented female voice. "Please, mute your lines people," says the moderator.

*Either that's Maxwell herself working to gin up sympathy among the press on the call, or it's a very anxious reporter on the Prince Andrew beat...

*My money's on Maxwell because the rest of us don't have the power to mute or unmute ourselves

*Aaaaaaand we have technical issues

*They seem to be trying to get Maxwell back on the conference call from the holding room

*OK it's on

https://www.websleuths.com/EileenProven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members