Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MikeSacksEsq

On the Ghislaine Maxwell presentment conference call, a cheery female British-accented voice goes "who are you?" several times before automated moderator goes "participants on this call are now in listen-only mode"

*"What the f- is going on? I don't understand. Literally, what the f-? I don't understand, I don't understand, I don't understand," says the increasingly distraught British-accented female voice. "Please, mute your lines people," says the moderator.

*Either that's Maxwell herself working to gin up sympathy among the press on the call, or it's a very anxious reporter on the Prince Andrew beat...

*My money's on Maxwell because the rest of us don't have the power to mute or unmute ourselves

*Aaaaaaand we have technical issues

*They seem to be trying to get Maxwell back on the conference call from the holding room

*OK it's on

Somebody is not used to taking orders.

Somehow perhaps the F.B.I. was able to track her via data (cell, private jet) or someone who knew she travelled there or someone who saw her in N.H. did the right thing and called the F.B.I.

In any event it will come out in the trial. And yes, I do believe that this time there will be a trial.

I feel so relieved for the survivors of Epstein and Maxwell. I am so glad this arrest was made and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way!

I am relieved she has been apprehended.

I’ll reserve further judgement until we find out more about the assaults she facilitated and participated in, AND the men that participated in these crimes.

She’s not the only criminal in this process that needs to be exposed and brought to justice, be they Princes or Presidents

if anyone is interested in hearing an interview with maria farmer (ghislaine and jeffrey victim, by whitney webb (journalist), you can listen to it on youtube by searching "epstein victim maria farmer speaks with whitney webb." there are 2 parts. not sure if i can post that link, so i won't. it's about 3 hrs long, and you will not be disappointed.

I am relieved she has been apprehended.

I’ll reserve further judgement until we find out more about the assaults she facilitated and participated in, AND the men that participated in these crimes.

She’s not the only criminal in this process that needs to be exposed and brought to justice, be they Princes or Presidents

Dear @Herat,

I absolutely agree!

My hope is that Ghislaine Maxwell has a fair trial. That is where justice can be found.

Also, I certainly agree with the last line in your post.

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
41s

Maxwell's attorney Lawrence Vogelman confirms that he explained the charges to his client. Judge Johnstone says that she will order that Maxwell will be transported to the Southern District of New York.

I don't know why, but I'm starting to feel a little apprehensive now.

For some reason I just assumed MCC was a male only facility. It is a bit creepy she's going there.

Dear @Legally Bland,

Agree - it does seem creepy and I thought, too, it was a male only facility.

I have no idea of how this facility is run but given G. Maxwell's charges, circumstances (extreme wealth and knowledge of Epstein's cimes and of course her own), I would think that she would be watched physically by two guards 24/7.

As we are aware, her knowledge alone of the crimes and the connections is vast and could ruin powerful lives and careers. She needs protection 24/7, in my opinion.

Dear @Legally Bland,

Agree - it does seem creepy and I thought, too, it was a male only facility.

I have no idea of how this facility is run but given G. Maxwell's charges, circumstances (extreme wealth and knowledge of Epstein's cimes and of course her own), I would think that she would be watched physically by two guards 24/7.

As we are aware, her knowledge alone of the crimes and the connections is vast and could ruin powerful lives and careers. She needs protection 24/7, in my opinion.

Who would you trust, given that the same guy who ran the DOJ when Epstein died is running it now?

ADMIN NOTES:

All images require a link to the source, otherwise your post will be removed along with all responses to it.

Pizzagate is a debunked conspiracy theory. Please do not bring conspiracy theories to Websleuths.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member