Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is ruined anyway regardless of what he now does. Nobody could watch that interview and come away thinking he was innocent. That’s why the Royal family had to get rid of him to try and lessen the damage he has done to them.

MOO
They did not get rid of him, they simply removed him from having an official duty.

The NH property

“I assumed it was a famous actress” who bought the secluded property, the seller’s agent said in a phone interview.
“Never met her, never saw her,” said the agent, who requested anonymity because she did not want her name associated with Maxwell and the Epstein case.

Accused Jeffrey Epstein sex crimes accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell arrested at $1 million New Hampshire home

It's grotesque that she has all that wealth. If she's found guilty, what happens to her assets?

'I know I can't be hurt any more': Epstein victim hails 'centre of his ring' Ghislaine Maxwell's arrest as 'a great day for justice'

'I know I can't be hurt any more': Epstein victim hails 'centre of his ring' Ghislaine Maxwell's arrest as 'a great day for justice'

Daniel Bates For The Daily Mail In New York

42 mins ago
One of Jeffrey Epstein’s victims yesterday declared his sex trafficking ring had finally been ‘taken down’.

Jennifer Araoz, who claims the financier raped her when she was 15, described Ghislaine Maxwell as ‘the centre of that ring’.

She said Epstein’s victims could ‘take a breath of relief’ following Maxwell’s dramatic arrest, adding: ‘I know that I can’t be hurt any more.’

Miss Araoz claims one of Epstein’s recruiters picked her up outside her school in New York in 2001 when she was just 14.

They persuaded her to come to Epstein’s £65million mansion, where he later raped her.

She said yesterday: ‘My fellow Epstein survivors and I are able to take a breath of relief, as Maxwell’s arrest means some justice for survivors can exist.
‘For years I feared Epstein and his ring. Maxwell was the centre of that sex trafficking ring. Now that the ring has been taken down, I know that I can’t be hurt any more.
‘Day after day, I have waited for the news that Maxwell would be arrested and held accountable for her actions. Her arrest is a step in that direction, and it truly means that the justice system didn’t forget about us.’

Among those who welcomed the news was lawyer David Boies, whose clients include Prince Andrew’s accuser Virginia Roberts.
The 36-year-old says she was forced to have sex with the Duke of York three times when she was just 17.

Mr Boies, who also represents Epstein victims Sarah Ransome, Juliette Bryant, Teresa Helm and sisters Maria and Annie Farmer, said: ‘This is a great day for justice. Jeffrey Epstein did not and could not have acted alone.

‘Our clients are very pleased, and very grateful, to the prosecutors that this important step has been taken towards bringing Jeffrey Epstein’s co-conspirators to justice.’

If she has any common sense she will name names before she is killed. I personally don’t think she will make it to any kind of a trial alive.

IMO
Dear @asyousay,

This is a tremendous possibility as she is a target, for many reasons. Also, the authorities have to consider suicide as other posters have mentioned.

Countries around the world have been broadcasting the case against Epstein. And now this.

This is huge news of her arrest. The world is watching. In my opinion, G.M. has to be guarded 24/7, somehow. Maybe she will be moved and the new facility won't be disclosed.

Epstein's death in a cell is on everyone's mind. Somehow they have to keep G.M. safe.

Just my opinions and thoughts.

Was Ghislaine Maxwell hiding out at this $1 million home paid for in cash?

The 4,300-square-foot house sits on 156 acres of land, at the top of a half-mile driveway, making it an ideal location for someone looking to stay out of view.

Before Jeffrey Epstein's confidant Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested Thursday, she was hiding out at a 156-acre property in rural New Hampshire that was paid for in cash through a limited liability company, according to federal prosecutors.

The description matches a luxury home purchased last year for $1 million in a deal shrouded in secrecy, according to two people familiar with the transaction.

The home on East Washington Road in Bradford was bought in December through a limited liability company, Granite Reality LLC, set up the previous month, records show. The sale price was $1,070,750...

GM purchased a 156-acre property for all cash, using an LLC [limited liability company] to hide her identity, in December.

Prosecutors asked the judge to deny her bail, saying she is a flight risk with an international network of friends and access to unlimited resources.

She has been held for now without bail and is likely to appear in court in New York City either tomorrow or on Monday.

It's unclear where she will now be detained before her next court appearance but the judge said she would be 'temporarily' placed in custody.

The article has a photo of her house and of the front gates on a dirt track leading up to the home. Scroll down to the image of Andrew with Virginia Giuffre and GM and you can a great collection of photos plus the indictment.

Ghislaine Maxwell is ARRESTED in New Hampshire | Daily Mail Online

Ghislaine Maxwell arrest throws spotlight back on Prince Andrew

Ghislaine Maxwell arrest throws spotlight back on Prince Andrew

Caroline Davies

12 hrs ago
The arrest by the FBI of the British woman Ghislaine Maxwell on multiple charges related to the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein throws an uncomfortable spotlight once more on the Duke of York.

It comes less than one month after a bad-tempered war-of-words between Prince Andrew’s lawyers and US prosecutors over the royal’s cooperation – or alleged lack of it – over their investigation into the late billionaire.

With Maxwell now in the headlines, there seems little respite in sight from the unrelenting pressure the prince has found himself under over his friendship with the pair.

He has known Maxwell, the daughter of the late, disgraced London newspaper magnate Robert Maxwell, by his own account since she was at Oxford University. They were, he has said, “close friends”. It was Maxwell who introduced him to Epstein in 1999.
Though Andrew eventually severed his contacts with Epstein, who was by then a convicted sex offender, he has maintained his friendship with Maxwell.

He last saw her in spring or summer last year “when she was here doing some rally”, he told Newsnight’s Emily Maitlis in his car-crash interview in November, the fallout from which led to his stepping down from public life.

He was asked directly by Maitlis if Maxwell had “questions to answer about her role” over Epstein.

He replied: “ If there are questions that Ghislaine has to answer, that’s her problem, I’m afraid. I’m not in a position to be able to comment one way or the other.”

Reportedly introduced to her by his ex-wife, Sarah, Duchess of York, Andrew seems to have eagerly embraced the social contacts enabled by Maxwell, who was a pivotal fixture on the New York party circuit.

Ghislaine Maxwell: the key unanswered questions following her arrest

Guardian staff

7 hrs ago
The arrest by the FBI at 8.30am local time in the New England state of New Hampshire ended Maxwell’s freedom. Her apparent ease of movement and lack of police questioning or apprehension in the last two years has raised the eyebrows of many observers of the Epstein saga, who wondered why someone so close to him and the subject herself of serious allegations had remained at liberty for so long.

But her arrest also leaves key unanswered questions:

1 Where has Maxwell been hiding from the spotlight for the past year?
2 What was Maxwell’s alleged role in Epstein’s abuse?
3 What does it mean for Prince Andrew?
4 Will more information come out on what Epstein did?
5 Could more arrests come?

Prince Andrew has been named in a lawsuit filed in the US on Thursday by a woman claiming she was introduced to the Duke shortly before being raped by Jeffrey Epstein.

Caroline Kaufman alleges that she was sexually abused by Epstein in 2010 when she was 17 at the late financier’s New York mansion while the Duke of York was visiting, in a civil suit filed on the same day as charges were brought against Epstein’s associate Ghislaine Maxwell.

Ms Kaufman, now 26, said she was invited to the house for a “modelling interview”, according to a suit seen by The Telegraph that was filed at the Manhattan Federal Court against Epstein’s $630 million estate.

[...]

It does not accuse the Duke of wrongdoing or of being aware of the alleged attack. He has previously said of his interaction with Epstein, who died in prison last year: "At no stage during the limited time I spent with (Epstein) did I see, witness or suspect any behavior of the sort that subsequently led to his arrest and conviction."

The lawsuit alleges Ms Kaufman was told to strip naked and was photographed by “an older woman” she now believes to be Ms Maxwell.

Woman claims she was raped by Jeffrey Epstein in New York mansion while Prince Andrew was visiting

They did not get rid of him, they simply removed him from having an official duty.

You can split hairs all you want he is now no longer a active member of the royal family due to the fact he seemingly likes to hang around around with nonce’s and engaged in sex with underage girls IF the reports we have hard are true.

Moo
IMO

You can split hairs all you want he is now no longer a active member of the royal family due to the fact he seemingly likes to hang around around with nonce’s and engaged in sex with underage girls IF the reports we have hard are true.

Moo
IMO

It's not splitting hairs, you said "That’s why the Royal family had to get rid of him to try and lessen the damage he has done to them."

They didn't - he's only lost his official role. They did not disown him, he still has all his royal relations, money, properties. But maybe that's what you meant to say?

Guardian staff

7 hrs ago
The arrest by the FBI at 8.30am local time in the New England state of New Hampshire ended Maxwell’s freedom. Her apparent ease of movement and lack of police questioning or apprehension in the last two years has raised the eyebrows of many observers of the Epstein saga, who wondered why someone so close to him and the subject herself of serious allegations had remained at liberty for so long.

But her arrest also leaves key unanswered questions:

1 Where has Maxwell been hiding from the spotlight for the past year?
2 What was Maxwell’s alleged role in Epstein’s abuse?
3 What does it mean for Prince Andrew?
4 Will more information come out on what Epstein did?
5 Could more arrests come?

Another question: What about the federal prosecutors in Florida who cut the "Sweetheart Deal" with Epstein, that stopped the investigation into Epstein, Maxwell, and other staffers? Will they ever be held accountable? Here's a 2016 abc article that covers that angle, if a refresher is needed.

It's not splitting hairs, you said "That’s why the Royal family had to get rid of him to try and lessen the damage he has done to them."

They didn't - he's only lost his official role. They did not disown him, he still has all his royal relations, money, properties. But maybe that's what you meant to say?

The Royal family have got “rid of him” by sacking him from being a active member of The Royal Family.

All those other other things you mention can’t be done as he has not been found guilty. It’s simply a distancing of him being a senior member of family and to lessen anymore embarrassment from any future allegations that are bound to come.

I would also point out that there are very prominent international figures that have also been accused of consorting with the teenage girls proffered by Epstein: Including a very famous Israeli ex-prime minister, numerous mid-Eastern men, and also those from Southeast Asia.

Maxwell's life is very much at risk from men from all over the world who's fortunes and reputations can be destroyed by one sentence from her.

Alan Dershowitz has lost an audacious legal bid to gain access to a trove of confidential papers naming some of the Epstein's closest associates.

The top secret documents are part of a historic defamation case that Virginia Guiffre brought against Epstein’s alleged madam and facilitator, Ghislaine Maxwell.

The cache is subject to a long-standing protective order but attorneys for Dershowitz argued that it contains depositions and materials crucial for his own defense as he battles Giuffre in a separate, ongoing defamation case.

Senior US District Judge Loretta Preska turned down the Harvard professor's request this week saying he had not presented 'an extraordinary circumstance or compelling need' to overturn the 2016 protection order made by her deceased predecessor, Judge Robert Sweet.

She also criticized the sweeping nature of Dershowitz's demand for 'all filings and discovery materials' relating to the 1,000-plus dockets filed in the Southern District of New York in the Giuffre-Maxwell case.

Alan Dershowitz loses bid to get access to confidential papers naming Jeffrey Epstein's associates | Daily Mail Online

All these sleazy people have several things in common. They’re rich, powerful and depraved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1