Gilgo Beach 4 Only (GB4)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just start watching a documentary were many prostituto are dead but since that i have my theory the killer is someone who being sexually abused also were rise by womans use to ne a taxi driver or construction worker the reason he kill those woman maybe because he may live with one of his member family were prostitutes he being fantasy with those since young age the killer love to travel when he feel anxiety or bored since go thru different place his sanity for kill changes he also start killing at young age probably at 17 or 19 years old the Daytona beach Atlantic city and long island are connected the only thing he changes he signature to confused or yo cover the crime in the toddler they find I think if was his child with inmigrant woman who live illegally in the usa that why ain't find info about her........the theory he grows around long island and queen new York that why he know were to throw the body if cuz he knows that area so well he know woman prostitutes post they survive in crightlist n backpages trust me the killer still living in the area I tell you he may be 56 or 59 years old white and tall good shape wear glasses ...

I just start watching a documentary were many prostituto are dead but since that i have my theory the killer is someone who being sexually abused also were rise by womans use to ne a taxi driver or construction worker the reason he kill those woman maybe because he may live with one of his member family were prostitutes he being fantasy with those since young age the killer love to travel when he feel anxiety or bored since go thru different place his sanity for kill changes he also start killing at young age probably at 17 or 19 years old the Daytona beach Atlantic city and long island are connected the only thing he changes he signature to confused or yo cover the crime in the toddler they find I think if was his child with inmigrant woman who live illegally in the usa that why ain't find info about her........the theory he grows around long island and queen new York that why he know were to throw the body if cuz he knows that area so well he know woman prostitutes post they survive in crightlist n backpages trust me the killer still living in the area I tell you he may be 56 or 59 years old white and tall good shape wear glasses ...
The earrings found on baby doe came from South America and were popular in the early 80s. I have the same pair. They came from Chile.

That is interesting theory you have there. I, myself stated to watch the same documentry few days ago. I believe the LISK and the Fla. Is one the same. I will let you all know when I get done with the doc.

Maybe the NYPD cop who just got busted for selling drugs can work a deal for a lighter sentence by giving info about the shady department!

The Daytona Serial killer left his dna according to “The Killing Season,” I hope this sample is sent to Parabon for dna genealogy comparison.
The Daytona Beach Serial Killer was already caught in 2019. His name is Robert Hayes.

Edit: Oops just saw someone mentioned this already earlier in the thread, my bad.

Just read an article about the difficulty determining two bodies (Asian and toddler) through dna.
Offer free Dna genealogy testing in the Asian communities. Very simple! One person is related to thousands of ppl! Start with giving tests Free to the Asian ppl who are Already missing loved ones.

My Theory:

The Gilgo Beach 4 were murdered by Unsub. The time frame matches and the modus operandi is identical.

Unidentified Asian Male was also murdered by Unsub, even though Asian Male was not strangled but was murdered by blunt force trauma to the head.

My theory regarding Unidentified Asian Male is that he was the first to meet with Unsub in 2006. Unsub realizes Unidentified Asian male is a transvestite, and in a fit of rage beats him to death as opposed to strangling him.

Maureen Brainard-Barnes meets and is killed by Unsub in 2007.

Unsub has a traumatic or life changing event in 2008, i.e. loss of close relative or friend, injury, incarceration, relocation, etc..

Melissa Barthelemy meets and is killed by Unsub in 2009.

Megan Waterman meets and is killed by Unsub in June 2010.

Amber Lynn Costello meets and is killed by Unsub in September 2010.

The victim's remains are discovered is December 2010, and Unsub stops using Ocean Parkway to dump his victims.

Unsub is still killing and using a different area to dump his victims.

My psychological profile of Unsub partially based on the FBI profile:

a. He is a white male in his mid-30s to mid-late-40s.

b. He is financially secure.

c. He lives now or used to live on or near Ocean Parkway on the South Shore of Long Island.

d. He had a domineering mother.

e. He has relatives or close friends who are in law enforcement.

f. He has a summer job that allows him to commute between Long Island & New York City.

g. He has an explosive temper and a history of violent episodes.

h. He has a history of drug abuse.

i. He dabbles in the occult.

j. He has a criminal record.

k. He is very charming and attractive to women, especially those of the victims age group.

l. He suffers from limerence and has a history of heartbreaking relationships with women.

m. The victims remind him of a woman from a past heartbreaking relationship.

o. He was familiar to Megan Waterman and Amber Lynn Costello prior to the night he murdered them.

I saw this post by a member called inspctrgadget in the thread “Victim - Amber Lynn Costello”.

If anyone can ascertain the times or approximate times of the phone calls from Unsub to Amber Lynn Costello on the night of her disappearance, using this idea we could create a perimeter of the possible location of where Unsub lived in September 2010.

“This might be a long shot, but worth thinking about.

According to Dave Schaller, Amber received multiple calls on the day she disappeared. The last call came at 10:30 and she walked out "moments later".

So assume for a second that the serial killer called from his cell phone and said "I'm down the block - come meet me".

Now, assume for a second that the serial killer's previous call was made from his home. If we knew exactly what time the second-to-last call from Amber's phone, we could:

- estimate the SK's travel time taking into account the time it takes to put shoes on, get out to his car, traffic conditions at 10PM that night, local speed limits, highway vs. local miles, etc.
- determine the distance traveled by the SK (the radius)
- plot the circumference on a map, with the center being Amber's house on America Ave. in West Babylon

The serial killer should live somewhere on the perimeter of the circle, assuming our assumption was correct. Probably the closer the time period between the last call and the call just prior, the more accurate this method would be.

Does anyone remember Dave Schaller or Kim Overstreet mentioning anything about the timing of the last 2 calls?”

The Belt Evidence:

gilgo-belt.jpg

Unsub's initials could possibly be HM or MH, depending on which way the belt buckle was aligned.

Please let me know what you think. I would be happy to discuss any aspect of this theory or profile in more detail.

Last edited:
Quick question re: one specific aspect of your theory: why do you theorize that unsub was previously known to Amber Lynn Costello and Megan Waterman, but not Melissa Barthelemy and Maureen Brainard Barnes?

Quick question re: one specific aspect of your theory: why do you theorize that unsub was previously known to Amber Lynn Costello and Megan Waterman, but not Melissa Barthelemy and Maureen Brainard Barnes?

Hi Sleuth_Noob.. I theorize that he was familiar to Amber Lynn Costello and Megan Waterman because they seemed to be comfortable enough to meet with him without the normal safety protocols, particularly their cell phones. I haven’t been able to find the same type of information regarding Maureen Brainard-Barnes and Melissa Barthelemy.

I know that Barthelemy’s boyfriend/pimp had claimed—I think it is mentioned in Lost Girls by Kolker, and I’ve read it elsewhere online—that Melissa had at least one regular client on LI, and that he had driven her there, to the client’s house, on more than one occasion. He claimed that he reported this to LE and that he offered to go with them to show them the particular house, since he was confident that he would be able to identify it. He claimed that LE never followed up to take him up on his offer/claim.

So if that is true, first of all why wouldn’t LE follow up, take him up on his offer. Seems like something worth check out, don’t you think? He also claimed to have been contacted by someone, speculatively the same person who called Melissa’s younger sister, on at least ten different occasions, and he claimed the calls were similar in nature to those received by MB’s sister.

Hi Sleuth_Noob.. I theorize that he was familiar to Amber Lynn Costello and Megan Waterman because they seemed to be comfortable enough to meet with him without the normal safety protocols, particularly their cell phones. I haven’t been able to find the same type of information regarding Maureen Brainard-Barnes and Melissa Barthelemy.
One possibility to consider though, is the likelihood that MB was probably much more “street smart”, since she not only lived in NYC (an area of the Bronx that could be described as not necessarily the safest of neighborhoods), but also spent time working the streets in the area just north of times square.

So if that is true, first of all why wouldn’t LE follow up, take him up on his offer. Seems like something worth check out, don’t you think? He also claimed to have been contacted by someone, speculatively the same person who called Melissa’s younger sister, on at least ten different occasions, and he claimed the calls were similar in nature to those received by MB’s sister.

They could’ve identified that person in question, but then they would still need more evidence to actually tie him to the crime.

Attachments

• 20210607_165430.jpg
    20210607_165430.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20210607_165511.jpg
    20210607_165511.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 20210607_165526.jpg
    20210607_165526.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 151UFNY3_LARGE.jpg
    151UFNY3_LARGE.jpg