Gilgo Beach 4 Only (GB4)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are two people I consider "favorite" POIs. Both of these men have money and I believe they had a plan in place to leave LI if things got too hot for them. Both of these men have left the area and may well have started their hunting game in a new location. MOO

I think, we all know who you mean. And none of them has any connection to any of the GB4. So I consider this a little swap over from the SG threads, where you also have not a shred of evidence against those two. Which begs the question, what kind of crime you would suspect from thme in the first place? Murder? Or covering up a drug related accident?

Or does the killer have a home in New York City and a second home near Gilo Beach?

Well, since I wrote my profile of that guy is now about eighteen months old and since it is still stable (i.e. all that happened in the meantime only confirmed it), my bet is still apartment in NYC, maybe Bronx and workshop on the fringes of NYC or already in LI, somewhere along one of the routes out to Gilgo Beach. I posted more on that site a while ago in the "local help" thread.

And they have no conscience or the ability to feel empathy.

You know, not every sociopath and psychopath out there is fully blown. There are degrees to the subject. The absolutes are a thing of TV shows in that business. Even if dealing exclusively with SKs, we have yet to see the 100% psychopaths. Bundy and Ridgway were somewhat near, but not there yet.

I took a week off, so that's a late response, sorry.

- The dump site at Gilgo Beach is more of a drive-by dump site. That means, the victims as individuals don't have meaning. Look for comparison at the Green River dump sites, or, still a classic, Ted Bundy's Mt. Taylor dump site. Those are real re visitable dump sites. Gilgo Beach is not. Too mear to the road, to near to Oak Beach and too much poison ivy around for committing comfortably necrophilia.
But the specific nature of the Gilgo Beach dump site is that of a trophy collection. Means, the killer jogged his memory by driving by, maybe slowly, maybe at night. Which indicates, at least to me, what he savored there was not sexual memories (those are based on individual victims) but a generalized sense of victory. The single victims means nothing, the sum of them symbolize something for him. Another one of the hints, that he is at least partially mission-driven.

The other misconception is, SKs don't stop if they are not count. Psychopaths don't. They are rage fueled. Sociopaths can stop, and they will if they find something more exciting for themselves, or if killing and playing with the police gets boring. BTK for example stopped when he founded a family. And for sure, there is a reason why Zodiac stopped and I bet, it wasn't because he got arrested for an unrelated crime.

But yes, I agree, especially SCPD should look for other dump sites which were created after the searches of 2011. The last body in the Gilgo Beach dump site was from 2010. So, if nothing has stopped LISK, where are the 2011 bodies, or most likely in the meantime, at least one 2012 body? Now, we know, LISK can be pretty bold. So at least, SCPD should check regularly the vicinity of the Gilgo Beach dump site. Because the killer may have the idea "they searched there already, they think, it's clean, so they won't come back"

Your information concerning BTK is not correct.

BTK didn't stop when he founded a family.
He began his murder AFTER he founded his family.

He married his wife May 22, 1971
They had a son in 1975 and a daughter in 1979

BTK killed his first known victims Jan 15 1974 (5 victims)
and he continued to murder in 1977 (2 victims), 1985 (1 vitim), 1986 (1 victim) and 1991 (1 victim).

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Rader"]Dennis Rader - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Your information concerning BTK is not correct.

BTK didn't stop when he founded a family.
He began his murder AFTER he founded his family.

He married his wife May 22, 1971
They had a son in 1975 and a daughter in 1979

BTK killed his first known victims Jan 15 1974 (5 victims)
and he continued to murder in 1977 (2 victims), 1985 (1 vitim), 1986 (1 victim) and 1991 (1 victim).

Dennis Rader - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Which, funny enough, is exactly the point. His kill curve went DOWNWARDS. Not upwards as usual. But yes, on a very formal level you are correct, I should have written "reduced till it came to a complete hold". So thank you for checking the commas. :banghead:

It is my understanding the GB4 did not have any jewlelry on their bodies when they were found. There is a possibility that the jewelry may have been pawned. It's a longshot but worth checking pawn shops on the dates following when the girls went missing. The lisk may have pawned the jewelry for cash. LE might see a name come up that is already on the LE's list of POI

It is my understanding the GB4 did not have any jewlelry on their bodies when they were found. There is a possibility that the jewelry may have been pawned. It's a longshot but worth checking pawn shops on the dates following when the girls went missing. The lisk may have pawned the jewelry for cash. LE might see a name come up that is already on the LE's list of POI

At least, LE didn't say anything about jewelry on the bodies. And to check the pawn shops would call for a description of that jewelry. How many pawnshops would be in the area of LI and NYC? 100? 1000? I admit, I have no idea.

I'm talking of a name that may pop up, one person who pawned womens jewelry in the days following the murders. ID or names are listed at pawn shops when jewelry is pawnec or sold for police to check to track down jewelry taken in robberies. Yes a longshot, but if pawn shops are alerted to those dates, maybe it would jog someones memory.

I'm talking of a name that may pop up, one person who pawned womens jewelry in the days following the murders. ID or names are listed at pawn shops when jewelry is pawnec or sold for police to check to track down jewelry taken in robberies. Yes a longshot, but if pawn shops are alerted to those dates, maybe it would jog someones memory.

The idea sounds not bad to me, but it needs a little narrowing down. Descriptions of the victim's jewelry would help to jog pawnshop owner's memories better. And I would extend the time frame, i.e. not looking only for pawned in the days, but rather the weeks after the disappearances. Chances are, he keeps not all jewelry as souvenir.
On an only partially related question, but what would someone do with credit cards?

The idea sounds not bad to me, but it needs a little narrowing down. Descriptions of the victim's jewelry would help to jog pawnshop owner's memories better. And I would extend the time frame, i.e. not looking only for pawned in the days, but rather the weeks after the disappearances. Chances are, he keeps not all jewelry as souvenir.
On an only partially related question, but what would someone do with credit cards?
Now how can we make sure that happens? That's the frustrating part. Credit cards
,, phones and such were probably tossed or destroyed

At least, LE didn't say anything about jewelry on the bodies. And to check the pawn shops would call for a description of that jewelry. How many pawnshops would be in the area of LI and NYC? 100? 1000? I admit, I have no idea.

I don´t know what the source was for this April 2011 newsreport, however they DID report that the GB4 was found without jewellery:

"Those in Long Island had been stripped naked and were found without jewellery or belongings, each wrapped in burlap."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nt-texts-strangling-victim.html#ixzz223Q6iRuy

I don´t know what the source was for this April 2011 newsreport, however they DID report that the GB4 was found without jewellery:

"Those in Long Island had been stripped naked and were found without jewellery or belongings, each wrapped in burlap."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nt-texts-strangling-victim.html#ixzz223Q6iRuy

Depends, do you want LE doing it? Or would you like to try to put WS' manpower to use?

LE has the resources to contact the pawn shops to give them the information and request info. They should have a current data base of all of the pawn shops

LE has the resources to contact the pawn shops to give them the information and request info. They should have a current data base of all of the pawn shops

It would be great if we could get information/description/photos on:

1. (preferable) What exactly jewelry the GB4 victims were wearing when they disappeared.

2. (second best) What jewelry the GB4 victims were usually wearing

This information/description/photos should then be provided to all media so that they could publish them.

Maybe then somone recognized one of the jewelry pices, maybe somone gave it to them as a gift, maybe some girl/woman/relative found them in their boyfriends/relatives possesions, maybe they bought it in a pawn shop, on ebay, maybe they just found them on the ground etc.

By the way... I have tried to find information on the AC4 victims and wheter their jewelry had been removed by the killer.
I could not find ANY information in the media on the jewelry issue.

<modsnip>

Let's rephrase the question then. Has any member heard references to any specific missing jewelry that victims may have been known to wear, regularly?

The original response was directed to The Foreigner post above but can be a general question. Really, the subject of any possible missing jewelry is extremely important to the case of all these dead victims.

It looks like there are about 50 pawn shops in LI?

Let's rephrase the question then. Has any member heard references to any specific missing jewelry that victims may have been known to wear, regularly?

The original response was directed to The Foreigner post above but can be a general question. Really, the subject of any possible missing jewelry is extremely important to the case of all these dead victims.

I'm good with the general question, I only don't want to regurgitate the AC connection thread here. So, yes, any description of regular worn jewelry of the GB4 would help a lot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back