Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Suffolk corruption… I joined websleuths about ten years ago, and at the time the LISK threads were very active, including a poster who was giving all this extremely detailed, inside info about how bad the corruption situation was there. I realize now that was Hawkshaw, but I really had no idea how to evaluate the quality of the info back then and it all seemed so complicated. I stopped trying to get a handle on it.

Then Burke got arrested and … well, if you don’t know the backstory it’s worth searching out one of the longform articles on it. Needless to say my jaw hit the floor.

He (Hawkshaw) had been trying for years to get people to listen to him (even before WS)... and he never gave up. It's quite remarkable considering how truly dangerous some of the corrupt cronies could be. If nothing else, one must admire his persistence and determination ;) imo

He (Hawkshaw) had been trying for years to get people to listen to him (even before WS)... and he never gave up. It's quite remarkable considering how truly dangerous some of the corrupt cronies could be. If nothing else, one must admire his persistence and determination ;) imo
Can't remember Hawk's back story - is he a cop?

Lots more at link: Gilgo Beach serial killer suspect was a 'cipher who lacked empathy'

In his interview with DailyMail.com, he also recalled the bizarre sight of Heuermann's car, which was piled with clutter, discarded wrappers, boxes and coffee cups.

'It was filled with garbage, stacked up to the top of the dash,' he said. 'I just thought what the .'

The description of the car echoed statements from Heuermann's neighbors, who said his house was also messy.

Absolutely. Also...

"On May 5, 2011, at a meeting of the Public Safety Committee of the Suffolk County Legislature, (Dominick) Varrone called it a "consolation" that the killer didn't appear to be "selecting citizens at large -- he's selecting from a pool."

The Gilgo 4 were treated as subhuman by Rex Heuermann and then by the Suffolk County PD and local politicians. Justice for the victims should include Suffolk County answering for their lack of care and progress on this case.
a consolation?! Omg. How awful. They are literally human beings!!

Edit: accidentally quoted two posts

Lots more at link: Gilgo Beach serial killer suspect was a 'cipher who lacked empathy'

In his interview with DailyMail.com, he also recalled the bizarre sight of Heuermann's car, which was piled with clutter, discarded wrappers, boxes and coffee cups.

'It was filled with garbage, stacked up to the top of the dash,' he said. 'I just thought what the .'

The description of the car echoed statements from Heuermann's neighbors, who said his house was also messy.
'He was a little bit of a narcissist,' said the woman, who asked not to be named.

'He liked to talk about himself, you know, pat himself on the shoulder for all his accomplishments, that he was an architect, that he knew building code well.'

4 adults lived in the house? And it’s that messy?dirty like car? No words……

Being more visual, I need to study what I see. Still wondering if he wears a wig. Just looks odd on that one side where I put red dots. As an astute member here pointed out, sometimes it's straight other times curly.View attachment 434905 ...View attachment 434906 None of his hair was left at the scenes, just his wife's?

MOO, he is so full of himself in this video. He has the nerve to brag he knows all about old city codes, etc., and he keeps his house like a dump. This is from the interview Just my own perception as I study this monster. Wears a wedding band. He does use his hands a lot to express himself. His fingers are slender and his hands looks more delicate than to be on his lumbering big body. Pics of his hands from the video interview.
View attachment 434908View attachment 434902
View attachment 434899View attachment 434900

The picture of the belt here was very helpful to see, so bringing it forward.

View attachment 434903
Anyone know his father, uncle, brother, grandfather’s initials?

View attachment 435110
''Bonn found it “really riveting” that suspect Rex Heuermann was an architect “because they have to be extremely precise and organized and meticulous. And that is exactly what [the] crime scenes and the way these bodies were disposed would indicate.”
I noticed the bald spot right away. If this isn't a puffy toupee, his hair texture in the mugshot is thin and whispy. If he wore a hairpiece when killing, it might explain little or no strands of his hair found on the victims.

It's both a complicated and simple explanation. The simple answer: Suffolk County PD is a corrupt bunch. Thomas Spota who was the DA out in Suffolk from 2002 - 2017 is currently in prison for obstruction of justice. His best buddy, James Burke, the former Police Chief in Suffolk, was also convicted and has already served his sentence. Personally, I think they both got off lightly and most of their crimes were swept under the rug. If you're ever bored, search up their names for an infuriating read about coercion of witnesses, assualt, and coverups aplenty oh my! :mad:

One of the worst examples of Suffolk County corruption, which involved both Spota and Burke, along with their detectives, was the Martin Tankleff Case, where a teenager was arrested for killing his parents in 1988. Tankleff's arrest and prosecution had numerous violations of his civil liberties, and there was no evidence that Martin was responsible for his parent's deaths. His father's business partner remains the most likely suspect, with both motive and malice. Martin Tankleff spent 17 years in prison until the charges were dropped by a New York state special investigation. Tankleff was able to successfully sue the state of New York for wrongful conviction, and later successfully sued Suffolk County. He was represented by the Innocence Project in the Suffolk County suit. It is difficult to find current and detailed MSM links, but here are some: Man wrongfully convicted of murder is becoming a lawyer
Martin Tankleff gets more than $3.3 million settlement from New York state
N.Y. Man Exonerated After 17 Yrs. in Prison

Wondering where Hawk is! He posted 2 months ago.

I hope he's okay.

Is anyone else creeped out by how close Rex Heuermann (born 1964), Joel Rifkin (born 1959) and Joseph Shulman (born 1954) lived to each other and were pretty close in age? All killed SWs. What's in the water in that part of LI?

Joseph Shulman address 11 Glow Lane Hicksville
Joel Rifkin address 1492 Garden Street East Meadow
Rex Heuermann address 501 1st avenue Massapequa Park
i’ve been thinking about this since you posted yesterday and then thought about John Bittrolff so i added him as well. what are the chances?! you’re so right, what IS in the water?

Attachments

• 67F670E7-C1FE-48C4-87C3-9847D0D8B86C.jpeg
    67F670E7-C1FE-48C4-87C3-9847D0D8B86C.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics