Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read articles in the last 24 hours about him calling the family of one of his victims and taunting them. As well as a woman claiming in the days before his arrest, he was creeping on her in a park and apparently kinda stalking her.

The more info comes out, the creepier he gets... as is often the case. I'm sure even more is on the horizon with this guy.

If it isn't a hairpiece, then he lucked out with good hair with rich color, not seeing any grays yet, unless he colors it. I think it's important enough to consider though. None of his hair was found on the victims, just his wife's hairs.

If he is indeed bald would LE allow him to wear a hair piece in his mugshot?

Ramshackle house ?
Did not entertain?
Cat stuff.
Doll like a victim ?
Creepy

We don't know why LE took the doll yet, so I don't consider that "creepy" at this point, it could be that his wife collected dolls or this doll, I guess we'll have to wait and see. Not sure why cat stuff would be considered
creepy, nor the fact that this family didn't entertain.

JMO.

edited

Last edited:
Did any of these creeps hang out in some dark part of social media where they swapped stories, etc. We know that happens today, but were they doing that back in the early-mid 2000's?

YES! There was a website called "Utopia Guide" and there was discussion of the "boyfriend scam" that Amber Lynn Costello had done to RH. The website is long gone - both fortunately and unfortunately.

I’m wondering, MOO, if RH dismembered victims early on in his “killing career” to fulfill that sadistic need and then had to stop for whatever reason (got married had kid etc) and then began harassing and traumatizing family members to fulfill that sadistic void? MOO thinking out loud while I rewatch Killing Season lol
I was wondering if he stopped when Bittrolff was arrested in 2014 or, if he simply relocated to a different jurisdiction to commit his acts.

IIRC it appears that the roommate lied in his interview that he never saw the killer's vehicle when he came to pick her up. Of course we didn't know about the ruse that he and Amber pulled on him earlier. I still can't understand why she agreed to meet him again without her phone. Probably the drugs situation caused that tragic decision. MOO
I think what the roommate said was that if he’d just taken a step further out ‘he would’ve seen the car Amber got into.’

The bail documents say that the car was only seen driving away from the general direction Amber had been headed to. So both can be true. He could’ve seen and described the avalanche leaving the area but also not known if it was the car Amber got into, he didn’t necessarily lie. It may also have been used as an excuse for the police not to look into it further.

Also, the bail documents only say ‘a witness’. They don’t specify it was the roommate. Given the chaos they were causing in the neighbourhood, I’d say there’s a good chance other neighbours would‘ve been keeping a close eye on comings and goings.

YES! There was a website called "Utopia Guide" and there was discussion of the "boyfriend scam" that Amber Lynn Costello had done to RH. The website is long gone - both fortunately and unfortunately.

I think that was posted before she went missing and there was some talk that LISK may have deliberately targeted her because of it. Could just be total coincidence, but it’s been speculated.

When reading the court documents, four things stand out;

-He is a pedophile.
-He is NOT responsible for the AC4 murders, nor the torso murders. He did not look them up.
-He did look up "Asian twink", which may be related to the Asian male.
-He was not THAT careful.
Interesting to think he would not be responsible simply bc he did not look them up

Oh, apparently some weird stuff....
"On Saturday, cops were seen carrying out a child-sized blonde doll that was kept in a large wooden and glass case adorned with flowers. The creepy doll with a red bow adorned on top of its head, wearing a red outfit, was just one of several items officers clad in hazmat suits, gloves and masks took out of the home and filled into a truck."
Looks like they finally got into his gun safe today and have now (or are currently) removing many of his rifles and guns (firearms). Wonder why RH had so many firearms? Was he planning a shoot out with LE if he was ever apprehended? Just speculation, of course.

No. But it's entirely possible that he didn't take the girls back to his house. Many people assume that his victims must have screamed and someone would have heard. That's not necessarily true. We know that Heuemann strangled the 4 Gilgo victims. Screaming is nearly impossible in that scenario. We also know that all 4 of the victims were known drug users, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that he drugged them first. We also know that Melissa Barthelemy's phone was traced to two hotels in Massapequa on the night of her murder...a Budget Inn and The Best Western.

By LIZ ROBBINS, New York Times
Published: January 26, 2011

Cellphone records for Ms. Barthelemy traced the calls, which were to her voicemail, to two motels near Massapequa, the Budget Inn and the Best Western , according to the law enforcement official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is continuing.

Now, there's nothing to say that Melissa herself was at these hotel rooms, but her phone certainly was. So it's not beyond the realm of possibility that some of these girls COULD have been taken to motel rooms and murdered there.

All JMO

If you are drunk or tipsy taken off guard you cannot scream while being strangled.
There's no time.

I've been wondering who made the calls to John Ray and his family. Rex wasn't aware he was about to be arrested. Why would he have been taunting Ray? Could it have been someone else? It will be interesting to know who made those calls and what prompted them.

Why do I feel there'll be someone else involved somehow?
Either friends with Rex or?

Regarding question of bad toupee, bad wig, etc.
scroll down to photo of Rex ( the one directly below photo of Scott Bonn)
See left side of Rex head. Looks like improper placement ( hairless spot )

That is a straight-haired cheap toupee. The guy was a cheapskate. My guess is his hobbies were expensive. I think he'll have another addiction besides being an SK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024