Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange, so I keep thinking there will be a news flash that a house owned by RH has been found, a house that the owner of an architecture firm and hobbyist furniture maker would be proud to show off. Maybe even with a wood working shop / area. You would almost think he was a gun smith with 100's of guns in a vault in the basement of that small of a house, altho they could be inherited. Where did he build furniture? maybe he was restoring furniture? The basement would have been tough to use as a wood working shop, IMO, could be the storage unit. Also, wondering if the back staircase was the only entrance to the basement? Looks like they were gardeners so the garage loaded with gardening stuff and not saws and woodworking stuff? Anyway, just some ramblings, to me the house and living conditions do not match the profession and hobbies, which I guess does happen. Also, personally, seeing very little of his demeanor, he just doesn't fit what I perceive as a dominating killer, maybe more like a perverted submissive watcher.
I totally get it but keep in mind serial killers do not fit a one size fits all mold.

Remember Dennis Radar (btk) was a member of Christ Lutheran Church in Wichita and had been elected president of the church council. He was also a cub scout leader. As were many other serial killers known to be seemingly a little off but harmless to others..."Bundy" ...but who knows? Sadly, nothing really surprises me in the life anymore.

We have all known people like the every day RH:

Arrogant, but not grandiose. Condescending, but not cruel. Seeks attention, but is not exploitive. Over all shallow, but capable of some degrees of relationship with a handful select people.

Though I have known others, a cousin comes to mind now:

"D" is over all shallow. Over decades, I have never known D to express even a minor concern or an interest in anything or anybody that could not immediately benefit himself- or later in life, his child.

D is a life long show off from childhood. D is arrogant and is madly in love the sound of his own voice. He is openly condescending of others that lack his income and perceived "value". D is overly demanding towards wait staff and contractors- and enjoys "summoning and dismissing" people.

Yet.... D has never killed anybody. Nor, has he ever even seriously harmed anybody. D does not commit crimes. No serious emotional abuse of the ex. She just got tired of D one day, wanted something different- and walked out.

In short.... why do some everyday low level jerks murder, and others never even commit minor crimes, let alone murder?
a serial killer is a monster among walking among us. He is just wearing his everyday average joe jerk suit to blend into society. The brain of a serial killer looks differently literally and metaphorically

I haven't seen anywhere in MSM that RH's wife is employed.

But if she is, then I doubt that she is following her regularly life routine right now, so I doubt she is showing up for work anywhere. I think she would be hounded by reporters and the Daily Mail and/or other MSM would be discussing this in the media.

I think she is more likely hunkered down with her family and doing what they can to protect themselves from the onslaught of media and, of course, trying to come to terms with what has happened and its impact on their lives.

I did but I do not want to post her place of employment here, but it was in an article by Daily Mail and the NY Post.
I fear she'll have to deal with stalkers.

I have been going down a rabbit hole and looking into missing persons and unidentified persons on NamUs to see if anything stood out from mid 90s to current. This is me again thinking out loud JMO there were several people I saw on NamUs that were buried under cement in buildings who were unearthed during construction years later. RH being an architect and having access to building during construction made me start thinking wild things!! JMO maybe it’s time for bed IDK!
Yes you are referring to the Midtown Jane Doe Case, and the woman found in Tribeca (they found her wearing unusual earrings/makeup compact). Both buildings used to be night clubs. Midtown Jane Doe has been one that never quite leaves me. I submitted a match for her recently, a girl out of Washington to Namus ruled out on NY end but Washington hasn’t posted an exclusion yet. The possibilities of what RH has done are limitless. Both have active threads here on Web Sleuths

''A longtime neighbor of the accused Long Island serial killer revealed Tuesday several chilling encounters with Rex Heuermann, including behavior that left his wife “creeped out.”

Etienne Devilliers, who has lived next door for nearly three decades, said he once had to confront Heuermann for leering over the fence at his wife as she laid out in the sun.

“My wife would sunbathe in the backyard occasionally … but he would stand over the fence because he was a tall guy. … He would constantly say he was six-four, 250 pounds, and he would try to start conversations with her,” Devilliers said on “Fox & Friends.”

Devilliers said he worked at the time as a New York City firefighter and Heuermann’s behavior mostly occurred while he was not at his suburban Massapequa Park home.

“My wife finally told me a few times that she was getting creeped out a bit by him. I had a conversation with him. It wasn’t pleasant. It wasn’t a pleasant conversation. We spoke pretty harshly, but he didn’t get aggressive or anything. After that, he never did it again,” he recalled.

The initial incident occurred shortly after Devilliers and his wife moved to the neighborhood, but Heuermann still made an impression with his “odd” behavior. ''

There was a man that followed this case very closely who posted here often. I can't remember his name, but he was included in the killing season with his thoughts about the unsolved case. He said the killer considered these women 'his trophies' and used Gilgo for his collection so he could come back to enjoy his work. He was very clear also that he didn't believe the other victims found were a part of the Gilgo4.
I believe you’re thinking of Peter Brendt

I haven't seen anywhere in MSM that RH's wife is employed.

But if she is, then I doubt that she is following her regularly life routine right now, so I doubt she is showing up for work anywhere. I think she would be hounded by reporters and the Daily Mail and/or other MSM would be discussing this in the media.

I think she is more likely hunkered down with her family and doing what they can to protect themselves from the onslaught of media and, of course, trying to come to terms with what has happened and its impact on their lives.
I am not sure if it is public info but I do know where his wife works. I won't say where as we are not to be sleuthing family members, but if I recall correctly, in previous posts and interviews I think the wife is on disability. So she may be employed but either out on disability OR on full disability. JMO

She is out on disability according to various article on RH. Likely home mostly aside from some family travel and the well notes comic book conventions she travels too. As a homemaker, and likely caretaker to her son with disabilities, she was probably in the house a lot - making the windows for these RH killing tiny and likely exclusive to her traveling MOO. Poor woman.

And this article says that she was standing by him when he plead not guilty to charges in court.
This seems to differ from the accounts of her being embarrassed and disgusted.
Odd.

I’m blaming the Mandela Effect for believing all this time that their cell phones were left at home/hotel.
I think your mistaking it or the other user here is, but if your speaking about Shannon Gilberts phone then the other user is correct. She was not a part of the Gilgo4 found on the beach at Ocean Parkway. The Gilgo4 were told by the killer to leave their phones behind and were never found or maybe they will be found during the house search or storage unit searches.

I am not sure if it is public info but I do know where his wife works. I won't say where as we are not to be sleuthing family members, but if I recall correctly, in previous posts and interviews I think the wife is on disability. So she may be employed but either out on disability OR on full disability. JMO
If a person is on permanent disability they can still hold a job, but their income from the job would be limited. Otherwise Social Security will start recalculating what they pay a person and adjust it as needed.

And this article says that she was standing by him when he plead not guilty to charges in court.
This seems to differ from the accounts of her being embarrassed and disgusted.
Odd.
She went to the court right after he was arrested. I am sure the family was not tipped off in advance. The comments about embarrassed etc that LE refer to are after the family understood the situation/evidence etc. After he’d been to court. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattooteena