Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry I have not read through threads and I am probably late (already posted no doubt?)
to post the Google Maps info, but the Avalanch is parked in front of the home.

Attachments

• GB-2011-Nov.Murder.house.ChevyAvalanche.JPG
    GB-2011-Nov.Murder.house.ChevyAvalanche.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 21
  • GB-2011-Nov.Murder.house.JPG
    GB-2011-Nov.Murder.house.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 21
  • GB-2011-Nov.Murder.house.with.Avalanche.parked.JPG
    GB-2011-Nov.Murder.house.with.Avalanche.parked.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 21
This is a great thread to discuss the belt. Posters have tied the font to Odin and Norse Mythology, which, to me, indicates the belt might date from since RH's current marriage as his wife is Icelandic. <modsnip: encourages the sleuthing of family> Just something to think about.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a strip of film negatives (aka processed film that is not developed into photos) being held up by a member of LE which I posted about on the last thread -- here is my original post (hopefully it will show up)

Ah, I just saw them. Highly disturbing.

I couldn't see it very clearly, but it looked to me like there is a naked woman in a fetal position on them. <modsnip>

Oh, right, that's what I get for posting before the coffee's kicked in.

I think the properties in SC are going to be gone over with a fine toothed comb, too. Grid search with cadaver dogs at bare minimum for the plots he bought in recent years.

MOO

no worries! I was thinking of all the properties and his office and storage units. Everything he ever touched.

Judging from his convo with the former SW, I’d say he could barely contain his need to discuss. He seemed proud of his story. Probably made the creep seem special finally.

I bet he got drunk and bragged at bars, and to SW he thought wouldn't be believed.
When I bartended people confessed the craziest stuff to me.

I was thinking the same thing - specifically the site “seeking arrangements”

When I saw this woman speaking about her date w RH I immediately thought of the website “seeking arrangements” . She was a very attractive woman and RH not so much. IMO this wasn’t a traditional date
I’m assuming it was Craig’s List like the others, they had a creepy “meetup” section. Or maybe Backpage.

I have been archiving everything LISK since 2010.

New sub-album i've begun but I am days behind in saving the info.

JUSTICE! Arrest For Gilgo Beach L.I.S.K. Victims:

The main Case Archive, since 2010 (971 files):

Sub-section, Shannan Gilbert (567 files):

Sub-section, Manorville (68files):

Sub-section, After 10 years, Will there be Justice? (141 files):

Please check it out. I've spent years building this Case Archive.
Amazing work! Thank you so much for this.

Ah, I just saw them. Highly disturbing.

I couldn't see it very clearly, but it looked to me like there is a naked woman in a fetal position on them.<modsnip>
I thought the same thing! One looked like a female in a fetal position and another looked like a female, possibly laying down with one arm outstretched. I got an awful gut feeling looking them.

I thought the same thing! One looked like a female in a fetal position and another looked like a female, possibly laying down with one arm outstretched. I got an awful guy feeling looking them.
If so.. ugh.. I may not be able to sleep tonight. I've tried enhancing the picture but it only turns more blurry.

I also think that the bodies found around Manorville are more likely to be Bittrolff's handywork. I feel that there are two distinct killers at work; Heuermann, who didn't chop up his victims, and Bittrolff, who did. I dread to think that there may even be a third killer around. What's in the water around there?

This is incredible! Thank you so much for sharing this.

"When we told the wife, she was shocked, she was embarrassed. But there was a point where we showed her certain pictures and she said, ‘OK, it is what it is.'"

— Commissioner Rodney Harrison

Wow. That is very sad, and very telling, I think. She didn't deny it, rage, defend him, etc. And seems like she was able to process it quickly in order to be able to say that... which makes me wonder if she had her own suspicions, and if not, just possibly detested living with him after awhile but couldn't get away for various reasons, sadly. I mean c'mon, she was using food stamps in a grocery store but he was a supposed architect? She must have been sadly controlled by him and didn't feel she could leave him, but that's just MOO, of course. Totally feel for her and the adult children. And in my previous post I mentioned how their lives are now destroyed given physical possessions being hauled out. I hope social services or the government or whatever it takes provide for them. If she had no job, isn't eligible yet for social security, etc., that some group helps them find housing and provides income so they can start over. They didn't do this - their trusted male partner did - and they should not suffer. It makes me ill.

Wow. That is very sad, and very telling, I think. She didn't deny it, rage, defend him, etc. And seems like she was able to process it quickly in order to be able to say that... which makes me wonder if she had her own suspicions, and if not, just possibly detested living with him after awhile but couldn't get away for various reasons, sadly. I mean c'mon, she was using food stamps in a grocery store but he was a supposed architect? She must have been sadly controlled by him and didn't feel she could leave him, but that's just MOO, of course. Totally feel for her and the adult children. And in my previous post I mentioned how their lives are now destroyed given physical possessions being hauled out. I hope social services or the government or whatever it takes provide for them. If she had no job, isn't eligible yet for social security, etc., that some group helps them find housing and provides income so they can start over. They didn't do this - their trusted male partner did - and they should not suffer. It makes me ill.
She may be numbed as well. The newspapers describe her as "very quiet."

I wonder what was on those pictures.

If so.. ugh.. I may not be able to sleep tonight. I've tried enhancing the picture but it only turns more blurry.

I also think that the bodies found around Manorville are more likely to be Bittrolff's handywork. I feel that there are two distinct killers at work; Heuermann, who didn't chop up his victims, and Bittrolff, who did. I dread to think that there may even be a third killer around. What's in the water around there?
I know, it’s very unsettling.

I’m not sure what to believe as far as who could be other potential victims of either Bittrolff or Heuermann or anyone else but I’m not surprised we’ve had (and may currently have) multiple serial killers on LI over the decades. We are so populated:

As of 2023, Long Island has an estimated population of 8.063 million, comprising over one-third of New York State's entire population. It is the most populated island in any U.S. territory or state and the 17th most populous island in the world, beating Ireland and Jamaica. If Long Island were a state, it would by the 13th most populous and first in terms of population density with 5,402 people per square mile, or 2,086 people per square kilometer. It is one of the most densely populated regions in the country. Long Island has 39% of the total population of the state of New York.

Last edited:

You are fabulous. Thank you for sharing all of this. Very generous of you.

From what Ive read so far, I think this is going to end up to be a very bad guy. I dont even want to imagine what this guy did to the Costello girl, or any of the the girls.He is definitely a sadist, loved torture and rape. Just an awful human being.

I hope saying this isn't controversial, I don't mean it to be. Knowing LE found negatives at the house in Massapequa is interesting but speculating about what the pixels are in detail is something that I could see RH doing if he were on here right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily