Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow, the way he puts emphasis on the word question, he sounds subtly angry, demanding, so creepy. imo, speculation.
@ 1:00 "Hey, this is Rex'' "I have a question for you''

July 17, 2023 #Banfield
'Investigators say Rex Heuermann, the man charged in three Gilgo Beach killings, used burner phones to keep up with the news surrounding the case and taunted the victims’ families from afar. Investigators have also said they found child *advertiser censored* on one of Heuermann's devices. Former homicide detective Fil Waters weighs in on "Banfield."
That top video is especially interesting. Thanks! RH is a nasty ogre. They showed his arrest but the officers didn't throw him to the ground. He cooperated. I hope those handcuffs were real tight.

Internet sleuths found an image of Rex over on 36th Street near his office on Google Earth street view. Yay us!!!

SS source dotr's first video
Screenshot 2023-07-18 2.23.22 AM.png

Or else, like a very tall man, he might have had a preference for petite women. It would be interesting to find out how tall his current and ex-wives were.
This is his 1990 wedding announcement to the first wife that took place at St Peter's Church. I've cropped the photo to only show the top of her forehead, hair and bridal veil in order to provide a comparison in their heights.

https://heavy.com/news/asa-ellerup-rex-heuermann-wife/
Newspapers.com
Screenshot 2023-07-18 2.41.02 AM.png

I honestly don't know how y'all are seeing anything other than dark and light blobs. Is this the new puppy/vape/zipties/plastic bag/baby goat a la Delphi? Or is everyone looking at something I missed?

Not me ever seeing a baby goat, although i remember the discussion; i think what I saw was a respirator :) . (I thought BG had neuropathic gait, though. Interesting time it was).

Here, I do see letters in the bottom of the R frame. They are thick and white, so I wonder if IRL, black. The middle frame has tall background separated by vertical lines. I might be putting too much into it.

The kneeling person in slacks is standing on something. But it could also be a shadow, so you are right, blobs of light.

I wonder whether the heads of the girls on Gilgo Beach faced eastwards.

RE: the basement

I wonder about access, and if it's from only the outside/backyard. Keeping in mind his parents owned it. One reason why I mentioned a darkroom upthread, if one is down there it could have been there for many years. Maybe locals could help with our understanding of the layouts of post-war homes in that town.

The Gilgo girls were found 500m apart and the Atlantic city girls were found 600m apart.

The Gilgo girls were found 500m apart and the Atlantic city girls were found 600m apart.
For those of us who still haven't mastered the metric system ;)

500m = about 547 yards, 1640 feet, .31 mile
600m = about 656 yards, 1969 feet, .37 mile

For comparison, an American football field is 120 yards.

This is his 1990 wedding announcement to the first wife that took place at St Peter's Church. I've cropped the photo to only show the top of her forehead, hair and bridal veil in order to provide a comparison in their heights.

https://heavy.com/news/asa-ellerup-rex-heuermann-wife/
Newspapers.com
View attachment 435493

Creepy. I lived in New Brunswick and was a member of St. Peter’s Church in the late 80s, early 90s (my daughter was also born at St. Peter’s Hospital during that time).

Last edited:
Just the tip of the iceberg, as we suspected.
In regards to this guy - I prefer the phrase "tip of the dunghill"
white pants
There are people in the negatives. I can't tell you what they're all doing but in the 3rd from left, a person is on their knees while wearing white pants and a dark colored shirt.
Keep in mind that negatives are, well, negative. So it is likely that the probable kneeling person is wearing dark pants. Which, IMO, additionally also rules out that said person is naked - AFAIK, no victims were black, at least not to the degree that they would photograph quite as darkly. So the photo might even not be connected - while the pose can seem sinister, we cannot even be sure about what we're seeing, let alone the context. For example, this is how I play with my cat.

In regards to the artwork - it might not be connected. This style does not strike me as unusual, per say. Can be a reflection of the artists own struggles with identity, self esteem, mental health, growing up pains, being a woman in this damn society etc. AFAIK, none of the paintings displayed violence against women per say.
A sad little illustration to that: a friend of mine had her school-age daughter die in a freak accident (not suicide). She loved to do art and the last artwork she did was of an abstract human being one with the stars and universe. Stuff happens. Her kid was being existencial like all young teens. RHs daughter might have had her own troubles and worries - with a dad figure like that, I find it rather likely. More likely to happen than what happened in my friends case, anyways.

"According to the designer, the 59-year-old murder suspect was perceived as 'odd' among colleagues but would still join the team for lunches, happy hours, and other social events.

'He was socially awkward in many ways,' Miyasota said. 'I guess the word for it is, he just didn't seem to have empathy.

'He was sort of like a cipher, like, what is this person? I didn't get angry, kind or sad from him. I just got blank. I didn't get his deal.' "

he looks so much different to me in his mugshot than say in that work video
his natural hair changes his appearance somehow
and I'm still not sure what is going with his hair in other pictures/the video
it looks like a toupee or a wig but maybe he just straightened it? and dyed it?
Yes I agree. And I am split on various images and whether or not it is the suspect’s hair or possibly a toupee or hair wig. If the latter, possibly multiple different ones?

And that uncertainty led to these thoughts. Aren’t some hair wigs made from synthetic or artificial fiber? Others, perhaps from natural hair? I am not sure, but perhaps depending on which they might find trace evidence consistent with his hair. Although current published reports seem to indicate they are not really finding his hair? This also led me to wonder and ask the question: aren’t some wigs made of natural hair donated by others? MOO

Last edited:
Maybe he didn't hide everything from them. We've seen the dark art in his daughter's work. We saw the art piece he possessed of the battered woman with raccoon eyes.

This case suddenly became information overload. These victims are the reason I joined WS. We have an arrest for LISK!

RSBM

I've been wondering if RH applauded dark, hurting, troubled females in his daughter's art... maybe encouraged such?

SG and all that followed brought me to WS, as well. And, I have often worried that any arrest of a killer might only be a scapegoat without a great deal of proof. But, with the info released by LE, I believe they've caught the right guy - definitely for the GB4 - and maybe more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member