Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the cat was in a live trap when they removed him/her so it's likely they had the trap set from the beginning and the cat finally went in it (animal rescuer here)
That's what I figure too, since the cat was only removed today on what? the 4th day of searches?

I hope poor kitty is now happily reunited with its hoomans. It's been a rough few days.

Damn that RH. He causes suffering, even down to his family's cat.

Was it Rex’s green truck?
Who knows ?
but the screenshot(s) were taken from google & bing maps when this case first broke in 2011 , The maps had been updated but you could go back and see the older maps . I have not one expectation that ,WS members did this research and LE investigating did not do this. If we did ,they did for clarity.
LE by now should of gotten that and any other parked car information from screen shots pictures -as they are pictures from a mapping site ,the entire world relies - and been able to read the plates from that truck by tracking the digital trail. Or should have been able to do that. Not sure how long those records are kept .
My guess is that that data bank has expired by now and if they do not have that information it is ONLY because they did not want to have it ,or did have it and waited for a certain reason. IMOO... at some point this conversation should be saved.

I do believe we should have checked flight records for small airports during this time.Nearest to where the bodies where found.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why exactly, but her account doesn't ring true to me.

For one thing, why would a woman in her mid-twenties accept a date from then 49-year-old RH? He wasn't exactly a looker.

That might sound shallow, but I was a woman in my mid-twenties once.

ITA.

the cat was in a live trap when they removed him/her so it's likely they had the trap set from the beginning and the cat finally went in it (animal rescuer here)
Oh wow, I didn't know there was actual footage of the cat being removed.

Yeah, if it was in a live trap, it's likely they couldn't get near it. I imagine it must have been confined to one bit of the house until now, though, because there's been a constant flow of cops and CSIs in and out of there for days. If - say - the cat was an indoor cat, living in the garage, they probably could have put the live trap in there with food inside and shut the door, checking occasionally, and just focused on the other parts of the home until it was safely in the cage. Poor thing.

MOO

The whole "he was on food stamps" thing doesn't come as a surprise to me because this guy sounds like he was greedy and money-motivated because he had some special things he liked to spend his money on, and he wasn't gonna let pesky necessities like paying for food or repairing his house get in the way of his special things...
*shudders*
MOO

also, he's a scammer IMO (car accident lawsuits) so wouldn't surprise me if he got SNAP cards dishonestly

ty now I do see a person as others have said but not kneeling ... looks like sitting on a stool or box?
yeah my mind almost wants to connect the look of someone kind of slouching in a booth over laying down if it is indeed a person based on the angles. Creepy regardless...

I have lurked here for years originally due interest in the GSK case (amazing community you guys have by the way) and flipping that and seeing that compelled me as it certainly looks odd considering everything else.

yeah my mind almost wants to connect the look of someone kind of slouching in a booth over laying down if it is indeed a person based on the angles. Creepy regardless...

I have lurked here for years originally due interest in the GSK case (amazing community you guys have by the way) and flipping that and seeing that compelled me as it certainly looks odd considering everything else.

welcome! glad you finally joined us and very helpful first post

Creepy. I lived in New Brunswick and was a member of St. Peter’s Church in the late 80s, early 90s (my daughter was also born at St. Peter’s Hospital during that time).
@JerseyGirl
That is wild that you attended the same church this SK did. Do you happen to have any recollection of seeing him at a church service or church event some three decades ago? It is creepy to know an audacious SK attends church within his community. You and your neighbors must feel proud of the Sheriff and PD as well as possess a deep sense of relief with the arrest of this vicious killer.

Epstein lived in one of the toniest neighborhood's in Manhattan. Heuermann worked in midtown - yes, on 5th Ave, but a completely different neighborhood and vibe from Epstein's Upper East Side home.

Just adding that for context.

jmo
We dont know the code. I mean if there is a code. There would have to be one right? 108 , 5th , dirty picture. Maybe the evidence is part of the messages..if there was a code that is. It could get complex. Name ,number signs, times pictures.

Oh wow, I didn't know there was actual footage of the cat being removed.

Yeah, if it was in a live trap, it's likely they couldn't get near it. I imagine it must have been confined to one bit of the house until now, though, because there's been a constant flow of cops and CSIs in and out of there for days. If - say - the cat was an indoor cat, living in the garage, they probably could have put the live trap in there with food inside and shut the door, checking occasionally, and just focused on the other parts of the home until it was safely in the cage. Poor thing.

MOO

You gave me optimism with some of your posts regarding cat rescue and cat care, and I thank you for that.

I think the cat probably had a good meal and water, and will be okay. I can't imagine that LE wouldn't contact an animal rescuer such as the lady I work with.

JMVHO.

It's possible that he's able to have transactions with sex workers without feeling the compulsion to kill them. Maybe the murdered victims insulted him or pissed him off somehow (i.e., Amber Costello), triggering violence. At some point, I would imagine that it would have been hard for him to keep the sex transaction and violence separate, but he does seem to be adept at compartmentalization.

I wouldn’t be surprised if with all his debts and unpaid taxes, he simply didn’t want to pay them, or at least this is how it started.

I'm not sure why exactly, but her account doesn't ring true to me.

For one thing, why would a woman in her mid-twenties accept a date from then 49-year-old RH? He wasn't exactly a looker.

That might sound shallow, but I was a woman in my mid-twenties once.
Perhaps at the time she was a sex worker and is reluctant to say that at this time

I hope some body on here can see it and draw what they see bigger so we can see too!
They did this in the 1700's all the time.
I know its a big ask.

Flipped and zoomed in just a bit and that second frame looks very suspect.
Hey, been a while on here. Hope everyone is good. The person in frame 2 has darker clothes on and both shirt and pants are the same colour. Could be old hunting photos in camo overalls. Then the other pic is with overalls down and just a shirt. The positioning could be posing with a gun.

Also 200 guns is quite a lot. Would fill a small room.

Also I doubt anything ever happened at his residence. We’re talking about a guy with multiple properties, mini storage, etc. the witness at the park said he came out of the woods. I think he did this offsite.

I'm confused
you think lead affects development and turns people into serial killers?
who is Dauhner?
and what does it have to do with the Montauk boys, who I thought were lost at sea
Montauk boys as in Montauk project. I’ll warn you it’s a very deep rabbit hole you may not want to venter into but extremely interesting and possibly connected to Long Island having so many serial killers in such close proximity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem