Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flipped and zoomed in just a bit and that second frame looks very suspect.
Are the people that are actually seeing something in these negatives viewing them on a 55" Flat TV screen or something?? I am on a 22" computer monitor and can't mark out a darned thing. Zooming in, it becomes too pixelated. What are you all seeing please?

Agree, it would be in the first set of thoughts after the shock of it dies down. Sounds perfectly natural.

Just based on his looks and that semi-natural interview he gave on youtube, I would have not suspected this guy at all.

So again, it just goes to show you how people can lead double lives behind the scenes and you not have a clue.

Fwiw, I believe this is the old thread you’re remembering. Many of the photos are no longer available, but some still are.

Thank You!!! That is what I was looking for.

I think that one of the most telling things about RH uncovered in the infantile stages of this investigations is how he obsessively holds on to things.

Aside from being an apparent packrat (evidenced by his crowded house of belongings), holding onto his grandfather's WH belt, the appearance of his childhood house which was stated he was trying to preserve as it was the way his parents were alive and not keep up or change or even renovate, and reports of his car that was messy and filled with papers and junk - the most telling in my opinion is the first generation Forest Green Chevy Avalanche. I mean he used this car to pickup Amber (it was identified by her roommate Dave) and most likely used to pick up the other girls as well and then sadly transport their bodies to Ocean Parkway. It would be riddled with their DNA. It should have been his biggest worry being parked outside of his house - yet he doesn't get rid of it or ditch or sink it or burn it. He sells it to his brother down in SC. Keeps a tie to it, even though he knows it could be incriminating one day. It represents attachment to these girls, his trophies, his victories, that Forest Green Avalanche is something that represented fond memories that he simply refused to part with even if someday it comes back to haunt him. More so, he then has the gaul to replace that first generation Forest Green Chevy Avalanche with a new black Avalanche - probably for all the same reasons and associations. This new Avalanche was vital to the investigator in term of narrowing him down IMO. They knew the killer drove an Avalanche years and years ago as it was identified by Schaller (Ambers roommate who also gave the crucial 'Ogre-like' description), they had cell tower pings from midtown Manhattan and Massapequa, and they knew he was Ogre-like. A simple car search for Chevy Avalanches registered to Massapequa address in 2007-2009 or even currently was the break in the case, then getting a visual on him and seeing his size and sort of lumbering body type - Ogre, boom. Dig deeper, he works in Manhattan a few blocks from the other cell tower pings. Dig deeper, his wife is out of town at time of murders. Collect His DNA from a garbage pail in NYC, and collect his wife’s DNA from bottles left in their recycling bin, and it’s case closed. It all starts with the Avalanche though, the cell tower pings in NYC and Massapequa were previously known about for years and even public knowledge - but not enough to go on or narrow anyone down but the Avalanche info revisited by the Task Force was what lead them to that house, and be seen as Ogre-like, to be uncovered as a commuter that worked near the NYC cell tower pings. What could have initially been a cursory PO drive by the house as someone in a larger group of people who owned a Avalanche and lived near the Massapequa cell tower quickly snowballed and snowballed and having a new Avalanche in the driveway might have put him on top of the list to dig deeper with.

If he held onto the Avalanche; the single most incriminating, DNA holding, and easily identified object from his killing days, he held onto more than just the memories of those four girls. There has to be some of the missing possessions from the Gilgo 4 girls in that house. Not in storage, not in his office, not in his car - but in that house and probably close to wear he puts his head down to rest at night. This was obsession. Just like other addicts that can't cut ties with things like drugs or alcohol or gambling that they know are damning, the Avalanche represents that for Rex Andrew Heuermann and I'm sure there's more. More mementos from the victims, more clusters of burial sites (his trophy cases), more evil incarnate.

The second and third frames look very suspect to me. IMOO, the second one looks like someone laying down, arms out a bit. The third one looks like someone laying in the fetal position.

It could just be my mind playing tricks on me considering where they were found and the surrounding circumstances, but my gut didn’t like those negatives the second I looked at them and that’s exactly what I thought as I saw them.

Quoting from the argument on the train story: "While he was legally registered to own 92 guns, police found over 200 firearms and other weapons in the small house."

I don't know anything about New York law. Could someone tell us if that means the 108 unregistered guns are illegal or could they be legal because he's owned them longer than the registration law has been on the books?

Are the people that are actually seeing something in these negatives viewing them on a 55" Flat TV screen or something?? I am on a 22" computer monitor and can't mark out a darned thing. Zooming in, it becomes too pixelated. What are you all seeing please?

I think they're also failing to take into account that they're negatives, but there's basically no stopping this stuff once it starts. :)

Me too but I cant fiGure out the narritive . No one born after 1978 says food stamps, and Well, WTF.
06/23/2004 NYT article headline "Electronic Cards Replace Coupons For Food Stamps"

I'm not advocating for sleuthing the family since that's clearly against TOS, but I'm a bit confused as to how the wife and kids could have been out of town on vacations while he was killing these women, and they (family) also paid for groceries with food stamps.

Wouldn't being financially eligible for food stamps pretty much preclude any idea of having the $$ to take out of town vacations?
I don't know in this case, but as I understand it, sometimes eligibility for food stamps is based on different requirements when taking care of an adult child with special needs in the home. Perhaps that is what is going on here (and I personally wouldn't argue with providing help in such cases).

Looking back on some of the details - Melissa Barthelemy checked her voicemail approx July 9 2009 from a Best Western in Massapequa and then from a Budget Inn in Massepequa. The Best Western was only .6 mi from Heuermann's home. The Budget Inn was 1.3 mi.

Omg I finally see it: to me, a woman possibly trying to pull away from someone behind her. Before, I saw the face in the first one and the legs in the third, but just blobs in that one. Still, as we all recall well from Bridge Guy, pareidolia is REAL!

Thank You!!! That is what I was looking for.

I remember a bit about this discussion.

RH seems extremely egotistical. I believe he's salivating, chomping at the bits and will eventually talk. He's proud of his sick accomplishments. Why else when being arrested would someone ask, "is this on the news?"
There's no doubt he has a hatred of women but I think there is something much more deep seeded than we have so far into who he really is.

He was also seen with Amber the day before she went missing and I believe he texted prior regarding the whole "scam" thing with Dave & Bear, stating "that was not nice" what she did. This means she was with him prior?

If so, he's established a rapport and a familiarity w her thus she felt somewhat safe around him in order to go back and meet up w him again!

RH probably told her under NO circumstances that she speak of whom she was meeting that night Sept 2.

He obviously waits for his victims at night when their at their weakest mind set (high, drinking etc) and then makes his move. And we can only speculate w an enormous gun collection and his delusional and sadistic mind, he goes hunting. He stalks not only his victims but their families as well.

I believe he may be worse than the BTK in terms of torture.

If he's involved w Cherrie's death and the death of her baby, I truly hope they find the evidence because he needs to pay for all he's done, including Maureen's death and rot in hell.

This monster is sick.
he’s absolutely a total sicko, i can’t even imagine what he did to the victims. however, he could’ve asked about the news out of shame tho, he kept his two lives very separate and being exposed would be very humiliating to him. i think he will eventually chat tho.

I think that one of the most telling things about RH uncovered in the infantile stages of this investigations is how he obsessively holds on to things.

Aside from being an apparent packrat (evidenced by his crowded house of belongings), holding onto his grandfather's WH belt, the appearance of his childhood house which was stated he was trying to preserve as it was the way his parents were alive and not keep up or change or even renovate, and reports of his car that was messy and filled with papers and junk - the most telling in my opinion is the first generation Forest Green Chevy Avalanche. I mean he used this car to pickup Amber (it was identified by her roommate Dave) and most likely used to pick up the other girls as well and then sadly transport their bodies to Ocean Parkway. It would be riddled with their DNA. It should have been his biggest worry being parked outside of his house - yet he doesn't get rid of it or ditch or sink it or burn it. He sells it to his brother down in SC. Keeps a tie to it, even though he knows it could be incriminating one day. It represents attachment to these girls, his trophies, his victories, that Forest Green Avalanche is something that represented fond memories that he simply refused to part with even if someday it comes back to haunt him. More so, he then has the gaul to replace that first generation Forest Green Chevy Avalanche with a new black Avalanche - probably for all the same reasons and associations. This new Avalanche was vital to the investigator in term of narrowing him down IMO. They knew the killer drove an Avalanche years and years ago as it was identified by Schaller (Ambers roommate who also gave the crucial 'Ogre-like' description), they had cell tower pings from midtown Manhattan and Massapequa, and they knew he was Ogre-like. A simple car search for Chevy Avalanches registered to Massapequa address in 2007-2009 or even currently was the break in the case, then getting a visual on him and seeing his size and sort of lumbering body type - Ogre, boom. Dig deeper, he works in Manhattan a few blocks from the other cell tower pings. Dig deeper, his wife is out of town at time of murders. Collect His DNA from a garbage pail in NYC, and collect his wife’s DNA from bottles left in their recycling bin, and it’s case closed. It all starts with the Avalanche though, the cell tower pings in NYC and Massapequa were previously known about for years and even public knowledge - but not enough to go on or narrow anyone down but the Avalanche info revisited by the Task Force was what lead them to that house, and be seen as Ogre-like, to be uncovered as a commuter that worked near the NYC cell tower pings. What could have initially been a cursory PO drive by the house as someone in a larger group of people who owned a Avalanche and lived near the Massapequa cell tower quickly snowballed and snowballed and having a new Avalanche in the driveway might have put him on top of the list to dig deeper with.

If he held onto the Avalanche; the single most incriminating, DNA holding, and easily identified object from his killing days, he held onto more than just the memories of those four girls. There has to be some of the missing possessions from the Gilgo 4 girls in that house. Not in storage, not in his office, not in his car - but in that house and probably close to wear he puts his head down to rest at night. This was obsession. Just like other addicts that can't cut ties with things like drugs or alcohol or gambling that they know are damning, the Avalanche represents that for Rex Andrew Heuermann and I'm sure there's more. More mementos from the victims, more clusters of burial sites (his trophy cases), more evil incarnate.
One hundred percent this… once I saw that house and learned he still had a connection to his old Avalanche, it sealed the deal for me. He had zero interest in distancing himself from his horrible crimes… This guy kept everything. I’m sure they’re uncovering a wealth of evidence as we speak.

fellas a loon, to deliberately seek a stranger out after a minor incident is bizarre
We know he relied on his size to intimidate but having the gall to ambush a stranger when it's fairly common for a lot of us in the city to have some sort of self defense item at the ready. It makes me wonder if he had a conceal and carry permit. He sure was brazen. And dumb.

There are many wooded areas that you can see right out of the train window when taking the LIRR into NYC. Just throwing that out there. He could "visit" on every ride to and from the office. Diving down this rabbit hole right now.

So many innocent victims in all of this.

He lives right across from Massapeque preserve. Are there Ducks there?
I mean he is a single unit crime machine with certain abilties or he is one of many weird crime committing indivuals that doesnt fit the mold? Or this 6 foot, 5 inch ,tall ,creepy, multi-state property owning dude, really made this much money as a architect all the while lurching over the fence. None of this works for me as far as wide reaching SK importance . The money and assets are not meshing .
We should demand they make all those guns serials records public that were found in this case. Like really. The fact Nevada is looking at things is enough to make you really question wtf.
Good point about the guns. Where did he get them?

One hundred percent this… once I saw that house and learned he still had a connection to his old Avalanche, it sealed the deal for me. He had zero interest in distancing himself from his horrible crimes… This guy kept everything. I’m sure they’re uncovering a wealth of evidence as we speak.
Also in agreement! And, given that he taunted family members with phone calls, he likes to extend the experience. He doesn't act in spurts when the urge strikes, imo, but sort of continually. He might not be murdering continually, but he's doing some crap all the time and then surrounding himself with it, living with it daily as his way of life.

The officers in charge of inventory and database for this case have a big job!

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members