Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, something caught my eye. When he got married the first time he was working in Freeport for Greer Construction Corporation.

That is very near both the Sunrise Hwy and Meadowbrook Parkway, close to Merrick....
[snipped by me]

Have you seen this?

I saw the broadcast. The above is the write-up.

The niece of a woman murdered in 1989 wants to know if RH killed her Aunt. The niece was the last person to see her alive. The below is taken from a broadcast. Above is the write-up.

Thin, petite, SW
Victim Carmen Vargas - 29 (RH would have been 25 yo)

1. Found tied up on the side of the Meadowbrook Pkwy in 1989, near Freeport (Nassau County LI, 2 towns away from Massapequa Park)
2. She was picked up in a dark truck in Harlem in the Summer of 1989 (one of the boroughs in the City), only to end up on LI
3. Rope and towel around neck, couldn't ID her for 3 years
4. Meadowbrook Pkwy is the route to Jones Beach
5. RH was a seasonal worker at the beach in the 80s (wow, this sounds so damming)
6. Dental records provided by family in 1992
7. Three of her teeth had been knocked out

Niece says Joel Rifkin was interviewed about the murder in 1993 after he confessed to other killings but he refused to take take responsibility saying "That's not me. That's not my work. That's not my victim."

Family was convinced Rifkin was lying and just lived with it until RH. Niece very upset stating her mother died with this pain.

jmo

[snipped by me]

Have you seen this?

I saw the broadcast. The above is the write-up.

The niece of a woman murdered in 1989 wants to know if RH killed her Aunt. The niece was the last person to see her alive. The below is taken from a broadcast. Above is the write-up.

Thin, petite, SW
Victim Carmen Vargas - 29 (RH would have been 25 yo)

1. Found tied up on the side of the Meadowbrook Pkwy in 1989, near Freeport (Nassau County LI, 2 towns away from Massapequa Park)
2. She was picked up in a dark truck in Harlem in the Summer of 1989 (one of the boroughs in the City), only to end up on LI
3. Rope and towel around neck, couldn't ID her for 3 years
4. Meadowbrook Pkwy is the route to Jones Beach
5. RH was a seasonal worker at the beach in the 80s (wow, this sounds so damming)
6. Dental records provided by family in 1992
7. Three of her teeth had been knocked out

Niece says Joel Rifkin was interviewed about the murder in 1993 after he confessed to other killings but he refused to take take responsibility saying "That's not me. That's not my work. That's not my victim."

Family was convinced Rifkin was lying and just lived with it until RH. Niece very upset stating her mother died with this pain.

jmo
Yes, I meant to show a map of how Greer Construction was on almost a straight path to Jones Beach. Over the years, some of us looked at Freeport and Merrick- maybe because of women found murdered, or adult entertainment establishments, seedy motels or because of where victims were last seen (near Meadowbrook Parkway and Sunrise Hwy)- I can’t remember why we looked at that area but many of us thought it important.

Last edited:
1691117784853.png

1691117877546.png

Here's something I find incredibly confusing regarding Megan Waterman. Every source we had from early on ( including friends, family, msm, and Kolker ) state with certainty that Megan left her cell phone in her hotel room. But in the bail documents, it clearly states that Megan's cell phone pinged to a tower in Massapequa.

So...did she have a second phone that no one knew about ? It kind of makes me wonder if LISK was a regular who gave Amber and Megan special phones.

Complete speculation on my part. Just trying to think of any possible reason for the discrepancy between the accounts of msm, journalists, and family vs this bail document.

New thread here, this one will close shortly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member