Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if they have started checking the preserve near Heurermann’s house? I was reading about a former LE officer named Joseph Giacalone who mentioned he thinks it might be a good idea to check there for more remains. I think they should too. Any Long Island natives here who can give me an idea of what the preserve is like? Is it a similar kind of makeup like where the women were found on Gilgo Beach (the brambles, the overgrown weeds and grass, etc)? How big is the preserve and is it a popular spot for people to go check out?

Does anyone know if they have started checking the preserve near Heurermann’s house? I was reading about a former LE officer named Joseph Giacalone who mentioned he thinks it might be a good idea to check there for more remains. I think they should too. Any Long Island natives here who can give me an idea of what the preserve is like? Is it a similar kind of makeup like where the women were found on Gilgo Beach (the brambles, the overgrown weeds and grass, etc)? How big is the preserve and is it a popular spot for people to go check out?
rbbm
''A former NYPD cold case detective has suggested that a secluded stretch of woods situated blocks from the home of alleged Gilgo Beach killer Rex Heuermann may be hiding more bodies. Joseph Giacalone, a retired sergeant from Long Island and author of ‘The Cold Case Handbook,’ has urged authorities to comb the area with cadaver dogs.''

''The Massapequa Preserve, a 430-acre expanse of trails that stretches six miles from Merrick Road to the Southern State Parkway, is very close to Rex’s home. It also connects to the two-lane Bethpage State Parkway to the north.

“There is this long, dark road that you can take and you could just pull off on the side of the road, do what you got to do, get back in the car and go,” said Joseph, according to New York Post. “No cameras, nothing like that. No traffic lights. It’s an ideal place.”

''The area is reportedly overgrown and secluded like Ocean Parkway, where bodies of three of Rex’s alleged victims were discovered in 2010. Through 2011, more than 10 sets of remains were discovered in the area.''

I am waiting to hear about more victims...I wish he would talk...just talk and talk..get it all off his chest...show the world his brilliant doings and get off on all the horrified faces and cringing..get off on reading about the suffering families once he confesses..oh he could go full details like BTK and just slather up the pain, shock and horror...

mOO

I haven’t been able to keep up this week. Am I losing my mind or is there info floating around that Peaches and the toddler have been identified and it will be announced soon? I can’t remember where I saw it now, but I swear I did.

I am waiting to hear about more victims...I wish he would talk...just talk and talk..get it all off his chest...show the world his brilliant doings and get off on all the horrified faces and cringing..get off on reading about the suffering families once he confesses..oh he could go full details like BTK and just slather up the pain, shock and horror...

mOO
He wants media attention - promise him his own show about his crimes

Has anyone noticed someone who had been posting here that no longer is posting? People have always suspected that the guilty party(ies) would interact online in these forums. I am wondering if there is someone who was suddenly no longer active once RH was taken into custody. I wonder if the admins have any thoughts?? I'd be curious to go back and read their old posts, if so.
It is very possible

I disagree with most of it.. sje was not definitely out of it, she was terrifie4d, there is a difference

I think I was watching this last night on News Nation and I have not listened to the recording yet but I didn't like her saying that Shannon was out of it...now Im going to listen to it myself. I believe that she was stalked and murdered by Rex.
wether she was high or not has nothing to do with it. Park had a legitimate reason to be there and look for her..he was her
driver, so my best intuition tells me that Shannon couldn't figure out what was going on..was paranoid that Park and some other dude "they" were stalking her and going to kill her..when really it was just Pax looking for her while Rex was stalking her around those homes and coming out of nowhere and chasing her in his vehicle.

I don't know why Rex was there maybe he goes out at night and drives around the old girl garden..but I don't believe for a moment Shannon is not part of this. mOO

Last edited:

I hope this helps find someone who may know something that takes LE further down the road to identifying Peaches and her child.

"The department shared a photo of a tattoo of two peaches between green leaves."

The latest victim to be named was identified last November.
This required a press conference this week.
Call me cynical but I'm starting to get really edgy.

Lol, this case hasn't been a showcase for LE, especially SCPD.

Frankly, they earned cynicism.

But I'm still hanging on to optimism and cautious faith for the new task force. I believe they may have had to keep her name to themselves or risk tipping off Rex Heuermann. Perhaps he googled her family, etc., or otherwise left a clue to her ID that Rex would have realized meant they were watching him.

MOO

Edited to add: a little bird reminded me how inappropriately the DA is STILL behaving, peacocking, or maybe just cocking, his campaign in the court room.

Last edited:
AE's attorney on last night's Banfield.
Says phone and cable were lines were cut when police dug up yard, family has 1 pp cell phone since police confiscated their phones, client donated 5 men and dumpster to help clean up, traps from bathroom sink and tub were cut out during search so trying to get people to assist to fix them, no immediate plans to leave home at this time, AE has not been interviewed by police and has not been asked to speak to them.

Last edited:
Lol, this case hasn't been a showcase for LE, especially SCPD.

Frankly, they earned cynicism.

But I'm still hanging on to optimism and cautious faith for the new task force. I believe they may have had to keep her name to themselves or risk tipping off Rex Heuermann. Perhaps he googled her family, etc., or otherwise left a clue to her ID that Rex would have realized meant they were watching him.

MOO
True but there is no indication that she is one of his victims yet.. she may well be but 9 months later they should know..

I haven’t been able to keep up this week. Am I losing my mind or is there info floating around that Peaches and the toddler have been identified and it will be announced soon? I can’t remember where I saw it now, but I swear I did.
Yeah- it's out there. I forgot where, but very credible. I think Josh Z (forgot his exact name).

MOO

Thank you. I am also crossing my fingers for Asian* Doe, especially due to proximity to the Gilgo four.

(*I can’t remember where I heard it, might have been the LISK podcast or another podcast, but someone was speculating that they might have the phenotype wrong and that this Doe may be Hispanic. I suppose either way forensic genealogy becomes more difficult in your standard American databases.)

AE's attorney on last night's Banfield.
Says phone and cable were lines were cut when police dug up yard, family has 1 pp cell phone since police confiscated their phones, client donated 5 men and dumpster to help clean up, traps from bathroom sink and tub were cut out during search so trying to get people to assist to fix them, no immediate plans to leave home at this time, AE has not been interviewed by police and has not been asked to speak to them.

I can't watch---among other triggers, dudes forehead looks like Chris Cuomo.

MOO

I can't watch---among other triggers, dudes forehead looks like Chris Cuomo.

MOO

Robert Macedonia is AE's attorney and from all appearances so far, IMO he is doing a great job, beyond just being her attorney. He continues to show great concern for her, even went to her home this week and is working with others to try and get it fixed up so it is more liveable for the family as long as they are living there. One of his cients has donated some of those industrial bins to help with the clean up (which is badly needed), and they (including Macedonia) are trying to find some volunteers to help fix the drains to the bathtub and sinks so that AE and her children can use them. AE's attorney strikes me as a person with great empathy for her and her children.

The frown on his forehead shows his deep worry and concern for Asa and her children, IMO, and I applaud him for going well beyond his duty regarding representation of his client.

Edited to add: The client of RM who donated the bins for clean up also donated labor to help with the clean up.

Last edited:
I wish the community could put a new house there...or someone would volunteer to help. I feel like she has to stay there because legally she might be forced to give up the property in the divorce...and then Rex can use proceeds for his defense. She is in a legal pickle right now I think. I am suspicious of her in a way just because she was married to Rex..the reality though is she had no idea. I wonder if he never gave her any access to money? It's absurd that they were on food stamps...but we don't know their reason..

at least for now..I think she is still in shock and later on things may start to pop out and she will see signs where she didn't see them before..mOO

Last edited:
I wish the community could put a new house there...or someone would volunteer to help. I feel like she has to stay there because legally she might be forced to give up the property in the divorce...and then Rex can use proceeds for his defense. She is in a legal pickle right now I think. I am suspicious of her in a way just because she was married to Rex..the reality though is she had no idea. I wonder if he never gave her any access to money? It's absurd that they were on food stamps...but we don't know there reason..

at least for now..I think she is still in shock and later on things may start to pop out and she will see signs where she didn't see them before..mOO
Well, the house belongs to AE. I think before the community does anything, they should check with her.

But I agree that she deserves support however she wants it. Maybe she wants the house more or less as it was- but with a roof that looks more water tight and the porch screened again. I bet she wants her impressive vegetable garden back. Maybe she wants the funds to relocate somewhere rural or urban, or move to Iceland. Whatever- on her terms.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member