Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[BBM]

But, he's smart enough to know this and he did it anyway, and did it knowing she already has counsel that could file a suit on a dime. So, this says something different to me. It says to me that this might actually have some teeth. And, maybe others also read it like this and this, coupled with all of the very good (imo) he has done in the past, warrants consideration of the view. I don't think anyone jumped on any train though lol.

jmo
Exactly.

If a single word he said were defamatory, he'd be over by now. LE has not been able to say, "You did not bring this to LE," because LE would know better than to lie.

People are appalled by what he said, and are entitled to feel however they feel, but John Ray has not said anything untrue.

The question is, why are the family attorney's trying to discredit the search and investigation? Why is the family allowing this? Of course they do not want to incriminate themselves, and it is not unreasonable for them to want the most just outcome for RH, should he be found guilty. But you would think they would still want justice served.

And that question seems heavier when you consider that Macedonia owes Spota a big one.

MOO

\

JR has an established reputation for being an honest attorney and advocate for the victims of LISK. He's cooperated with LE and tells the truth. It may be hard for some people to hear, but its a murder investigation that was stymied for over 10 years by LE and prosecutors who couldn't resolve the case, but that another LEO from a different jurisdiction solved in one month.

OTOH, the killer's wife has hired attorneys, is suing the Suffolk County PD, isn't cooperating and is still in contact with her serial killer husband. It's hard for a wife to be in her situation, but its not going to help her to blame everyone else for her problems.

ETA: I'd also add that if LE thought perhaps that Rex's wife could help to get him to confess, provide incriminating evidence or take a plea deal to avoid a lengthy trial, they're probably wrong. These two are probably going to put up a big fight, along with their attorneys. He has 4, I think. She has 2. JMO

Respectfully, can you please provide a link that AE is not cooperating with LE? Is there documentation that LE requested an interview and she refused?

Just trying to keep facts separate from conjecture here. IMO.

BBM / RSBM

People are appalled by what he said, and are entitled to feel however they feel, but John Ray has not said anything untrue.

See, that’s the whole thing imo, anything can be subjective without the “proof”. How do we know that what he is saying is not untrue, it could be what he “believes”, and “beliefs” don’t cut it as this is subjective. We don’t know who this “witness” is, what “interpretations” have been made on the part of this witness or JR. Again, I’m not going to just automatically believe someone without proof, just because someone says it is so. Is it a possibility? Sure. But there is a huge difference between a possibility and an actual, factual occurrence. So, imo, it will just remain a “possibility” that someone is “claiming”, at this point, until the actual evidence is presented, or at least an evaluation of this witness can be made as to credibility, which of course can be subjective too. But again, so far the points that have been presented, hairs, wife being upstairs, that’s not a smoking gun imo.

Respectfully, can you please provide a link that AE is not cooperating with LE? Is there documentation that LE requested an interview and she refused?

Just trying to keep facts separate from conjecture here. IMO.

At 15:02 - 15:35 "They are not assisting at all. They've never been contacted... They have no information to provide."

I find it very strange that multiple posters in this thread are accusing Heuermann's wife of helping facilitate the murders of multiple woman when there is little to no evidence provided to point in that direction. In fact, the evidence that has been provided does the exact opposite, proving that he commited the murders when she was on holiday. The evidence that could point in that direction is have the nucleus of the hair that isn't even 100% his wife's but that can easily be explained by him having it on his clothes or bringing them home - while she isn't there, mind you - and the word of a lawyer that has been sketchy at best.

There is evidence, namely her DNA and hair found in the wrappings of two victims bodies. Two of the three hairs found on victims bodies were hers. There's also a new witness who claims knowledge of Rex bringing sex workers back to the home while his family was there, on more than one occasion.

The investigation isn't complete, but the evidence out there can't be ignored. No one is accusing her, but they need to question her and pursue an investigation. If something turns up in the evidence from the search warrants, they probably will take a closer look.

Question for LE (broken record):

Why hasn’t the family been interviewed? Isn’t this Police 101? There must be a reason for this. Everything you do is very deliberate. Would like to know what that reason is. Do you not think they could possibly provide pertinent information?

—-

At 15:02 - 15:35 "They are not assisting at all. They've never been contacted... They have no information to provide."

Why haven’t they been contacted? Pulling my hair out lol.

Ok jumping off my own post above, of course we can’t say how we would react in AE’s situation, again presuming no involvement, but I would thiiiink I miiiight want to go to LE directly and have them explain to me very clearly how they got to this point. Yes these are outlined in the documents, but I would want to know everything, whether I’m surprised by the allegations or not. And I’d be like, so where do we go from here? What happens next? Yes I realize this is being done through the attorney. But the whole no communication between these two parties is just so strange to me.

Ok jumping off my own post above, of course we can’t say how we would react in AE’s situation, again presuming no involvement, but I would thiiiink I miiiight want to go to LE directly and have them explain to me very clearly how they got to this point. Yes these are outlined in the documents, but I would want to know everything, whether I’m surprised by the allegations or not. And I’d be like, so where do we go from here? What happens next? Yes I realize this is being done through the attorney. But the whole no communication between these two parties is just so strange to me.
Yessssssss

Why hasn’t the family been interviewed? Isn’t this Police 101? There must be a reason for this. Everything you do is very deliberate. Would like to know what that reason is. Do you not think they could possibly provide pertinent information?

—-

Of course they were interviewed.
Telepathy did not take their buccal swabs for one thing.
Silence did not inform the first raid on their home.
They most certainly were interviewed.

Flashback.
dA stated in an interview that AE said
'it is what it is' having been shown one of several photographs by LE.

This was not a seance.
They really did interview her, of course they did. They had to.
Herself and her 2 children gave buccal swabs for dNA testing, voluntarily.

she obviously did not have a lawyer on speed dial the day he was arrested so it's likely these interviews took place before she received lawyer services..

Flashback.
dA stated in an interview that AE said
'it is what it is' having been shown one of several photographs by LE.

This was not a seance.
They really did interview her, of course they did. They had to.
Herself and her 2 children gave buccal swabs for dNA testing, voluntarily.

she obviously did not have a lawyer on speed dial the day he was arrested so it's likely these interviews took place before she received lawyer services..

Good to know about the photo, missed that. Is there a link for that, not challenging, just want to see the whole thing.

So why are there direct reports then that they haven’t been contacted or interviewed?

My head hurts lol.

Last edited:

Respectfully, from your post: “They have never been contacted”

How can they be accused of refusing to cooperate with LE if LE has never contacted them? Sounds a bit Kafkaesque, IMO.

Is it possible she's not mentally well enough to be interviewed at this time? We saw her reaction to the reporters in front of her home initially (shouting and flipping he birds), as well as the lawyers pointing out that she's going through a horrific emotional time and them trying to get her back to being mentally healthy. Maybe she isn't able to cope with any of it right now. MOO.

I think it’s important to talk about this possible “arrangement” they may have had. That IF she condoned his encounters with sex workers, it doesn’t necessarily mean she knew he was KILLING them, as far as this JR witness/upstairs-downstairs business goes.

I saw on the show “Diabolical” I think it was where this woman had health issues, so gave her husband the ok to seek his sexual gratification elsewhere.

There is also the possibility that he was into some sexual stuff she did not want to participate in.

One would think one might seek a divorce at that point, if the sexual activities/desires were not reciprocated and considered to be gross, but it could be complicated, as we know people stay in marriages for different reasons, and if they are abused they may have trouble leaving.

So maybe she stayed in the marriage for whatever reason, knowing he had needs and desires that were beyond what she was willing to give him, and looked the other way or approved hookups with sex workers who would do what she wouldn’t, without having knowledge that he was actually killing (some) of them off premises or when she was not home.

I recall an episode(s) of “Evil Lives Here” where the husband tried to do freaky stuff as soon as they got married. She wasn’t into it and voiced that strongly, so he never tried it again with her after that.

Not sure if anyone has had a mate(s) with a strong *advertiser censored* addiction, but telling them “gross will you please stop looking at this stuff” doesn’t always make an impact. They won’t stop and they will continue to do it anyway. Of course viewing *advertiser censored* doesn’t make everyone a SK. Just saying she might have just thought he had really sick sexual needs or whatever, without the SK part.

Good to know about the photo, missed that. Is there a link for that, not challenging, just want to see the howl thing.

So why are there direct reports then that they haven’t been contacted or interviewed?

My head hurts lol.
of course there are links.. you wouldn't catch me makin' this up.

—-

Exactly— and then the family is vilified by some for “not cooperating” when they haven’t been contacted yet! Seems crazy to me.

I’m sure LE is continuing to process the evidence and will request an interview when they are good and ready.

In the meantime, I’m not sure why some posters are blaming the family for “not cooperating”. My opinion.

of course there are links.. you wouldn't catch me makin' this up.

Oh I know you weren’t making anything up :). Just wanted to read it because I missed it :)

Just a clarification
I see in this thread reference made that Asa is suing LE.
AFAIK - there is no lawsuit filed. The only legal doc filed/being filed is a document that preserves her rights to sue at a later date if she so chooses.
Imo any good lawyer would advise their client not to make decisions hastily. The document only preserves her right to sue if she chooses to down the road. It definitely does not obligate her to sue nor does it signal her intent to sue later on down the road.
I think that’s an important distinction -
JMO - see link below

Robert Macedonio, representing Heuermann’s wife, Asa Ellerup, and Vess Mitev, representing the couple’s adult children, announced they would be filing a notice of claim to protect the family’s legal rights after a search of their home.

A notice of claim has to be filed in order for the family to pursue any lawsuits over damages in the future but does not guarantee that a lawsuit will be forthcoming. Mitev stressed the main goal is for the family to preserve their legal rights in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice