Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a wife, who has no income of her own and, after many years of being a housewife, is now too old (too sick?) for a job, doesn't AE have to receive maintenance from her husband, including health care costs?
It's possible that she could win that as a separated or divorced spouse.

But....you can't get blood out of a stone. Her husband's earning power is limited to like .18 an hour or so.

MOO

Media Thread started for RH - Please post anything and everything to get it caught up, we will need all quick reference available going forward, thanks in advance!

—-

Eta2: I noticed something very interesting imo in Joseph Brewer’s court statements. When asked if anyone else was at the house other than SG or MK, he invoked his 5th Amendment Right...when he answered “No” to other questions, but pleades 5th on certain questions, Note to talk about that in SG thread.
Gah meant MP

Eta: I’ve been hard on JR, but I’m all about his work on SG’s case. ESP PH jmo.

—-

Eta2: For the Media Thread, please post Bonjour video, court docs, everything, thank you :). We need to get caught up, month behind, Tia. Team effort needed.

Last edited:
I guess we all perceive/see things differently. All that follows is MOO.

I think it's Macedonia who is hungry for the spotlight. He has no reason to be doing all of these press conferences. His client isn't a suspect and isn't in custody. He is making these crimes against these women a case about how wronged the family was by LE's execution of a valid and legal search warrant. I see his claims that JR is looking to get an edge in a civil suit as posturing. Imo JR filing this suit was a necessity and it was very smart. JR had no power to compel the Burke/Spota/McPartland regime to keep this case open. So he did what was in his power. He filed a civil suit. It gave him access to evidence, provided him with subpoena power, and allowed him to depose many witnesses.

I think JR did good.

That's jmo.
I couldn't agree with you more! I like how JR praised the current investigators in this case by saying he has complete trust in their abilities. JR seems to have a lot of inside information from his many years of investigating the LISK that we are not privy to. In my opinion, he is relevant. The contrast is striking. JR is talking about the case. RM is talking about $$$ and more $$$$$$$. Gimme. Gimme. Gimme. And yet he is the first to point his finger at JR's intention for speaking out. Some can see through the facade. MOO

Gilgo Beach murder suspect Rex Heuermann taken off suicide watch

"The decision comes following an evaluation by mental health staff at Suffolk County Jail, according to a spokesperson Suffolk County Sheriff Errol Toulon Jr.

Heuermann will continue to be evaluated periodically, and his housing and security protocols have not changed.

[...]

Heuermann has been off suicide watch since August 3."
The last thing we want is for this guy to commit suicide and prevent justice from being served. I hope they're still watching him closely.

Notes:

Source Long Island Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann calls himself 'troubleshooter' in interview, 11 years after killings | Watch

“The 19-minute video, originally posted by Bonjour Realty on Feb. 17, 2022, more than 11 years after the bodies of four women were found in 2010, showcases Heuermann discussing his extensive work history and his eponymous architecture firm, which catered to prestigious clients such as American Airlines and Catholic Charities. Heuermann proudly proclaimed himself as a troubleshooter, born and raised on Long Island. “I’ve been working in Manhattan since 1987,” Heuermann, told the interviewer.

While emphasizing that he didn't directly work for the city, Heuermann referred to himself as a "facilitator" for out-of-town companies who found themselves intimidated by the complexities of New York City's regulations. Chuckling throughout the interview, he mockingly criticized city workers for their inability to comprehend their own codes and laws. He claimed that part of his job involved educating the city on these matters, showcasing his patience as his main skill.

‘It is persuasive enough when I need to persuade something,’ Gilgo Beach murder suspect Rex Heuermann said in the video about his favorite cabinet maker’s hammer. “Someone!” his interviewer joked.

According to his website, Heuermann also provided services to various city agencies, non-profit organizations, builders, developers, and individual building owners. His client list included notable names like Catholic Charities, the NYC-DEP Sewerage Treatment, and American Airlines, among others.
As the president of his own firm, RH Architecture Design, located on Fifth Avenue, Heuermann had been operating since 1994, six years prior to the Long Island murders.”

——

Inside Gilgo Beach Suspect’s Architecture Portfolio

“RH Consultants & Associates has been involved in roughly 300 projects across New York City, where all of its projects were concentrated, the New York Post reported. Some of the firm’s recent projects involved design work for small spaces or individual apartments.

The firm, which Heuermann founded in 1994, worked on the new Target at 600 Broadway in Soho. On top of collaborating with the big-box retailer on aesthetics, restructuring floors and providing ADA-compliant addresses, the firm also renovated the lobby of the property, which isn’t managed by Target.

RH conducted the full build-out of a 12,000-square-foot Foot Locker in The Bronx close to Yankee Stadium. It also obtained the Certificate of Occupancy for the three-floor space at 30 East 170th Street.

Another recent project for the firm was the renovation of a 2,800-square-foot hair salon at 410 West 14th Street in the Meatpacking District. RH renovated the Bellami salon, restructuring the upper floors and redesigning the historic marquee.

RH also provided architecture and interior design for a doctor’s office at 60 Gramercy, a renovation that included raising the interior floor to make it ADA-compliant. Additionally, it did a gut renovation of a two-bedroom apartment at Central Park West.

Other recent projects include work on the Savoir Beds store in the Upper East Side and a full build-out of a 52,000-square-foot Burlington Coat Factory in Brooklyn.

Heuermann’s firm has been based out of Manhattan since its founding. The firm’s projects have included work for Catholic Charities and the John F. Kennedy Airport, according to its website. The firm also provides expediting services, serving as an intermediary between projects and the Department of Buildings.”

——

Who Is Rex Heuermann? Gilgo Beach Suspect Indicted On Murder Charges

A LinkedIn page for a man matching Heuermann’s description lists his profession as owner of architecture and interior design firm RH Consultants & Associates, Inc.

On its website, the New York City-based RH Consultants & Associates states Heuermann founded the firm in 1994, and has more than 30 years of “extensive experience” working in the city, providing services to city agencies, nonprofit organizations, developers and building owners, including the city’s Department of Environmental Protection and American Airlines.

Heuermann lived most of his life in the Long Island suburban town of Massapequa, the midpoint between the site where the bodies were found and New York City, driving or taking the Long Island Railroad into and out of midtown Manhattan, where his office is located, the New York Timesreported.

In a 2020 interview with New York City-based YouTube channel “Bonjour Realty,” Heuermann described himself as an “architect” and “architectural consultant,” and said he’s worked in New York City since 1987.

A man who claimed to be a high school classmate of Heuermann’s said in a Twitter post that they graduated together from Massapequa’s Berner High School in 1981, adding that Heuermann is married, with two children.”

—-

Eta: @kittythehare, Re: your great idea about AI and vacant properties, etc...maybe we can plug the above variables into AI, ChatGBT, etc., for experimental purposes, see what happens. BUT...

Eta2: Scratch that idea, not TOS friendly source-wise I don’t think, random stuff from a computer, that is often very inaccurate. I can’t recall any AI WS sourcing to date.

This is new ground I think, and not a verified source...So maybe we can experiment privately lol until we figure out where AI fits into sleuthing and accuracy lol. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
It's possible that she could win that as a separated or divorced spouse.

But....you can't get blood out of a stone. Her husband's earning power is limited to like .18 an hour or so.

MOO

Yes, agree.. .and unless there is some substantial form of assistance like friends, family or a go fund me drive... her financial situation is terrible.

Again, she is also a victim of his evil activities.

Hey everyone,

@Jimmytoast has now been verified as a friend of Megan Waterman's sister.

As a VI, Jimmytoast is not required to provide links to what they state as fact about the case. Please treat them with respect at all times, and if you disagree with something they have to contribute, do not challenge them or argue with them. If you ask a question they may not be able to answer or do not wish to answer, do not badger them for information.

Thank you to Jimmytoast and all others who are here to discuss these cases and wait for justice for all these victims.

DBM

Last edited:
Notes:

Source Long Island Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann calls himself 'troubleshooter' in interview, 11 years after killings | Watch

“The 19-minute video, originally posted by Bonjour Realty on Feb. 17, 2022, more than 11 years after the bodies of four women were found in 2010, showcases Heuermann discussing his extensive work history and his eponymous architecture firm, which catered to prestigious clients such as American Airlines and Catholic Charities. Heuermann proudly proclaimed himself as a troubleshooter, born and raised on Long Island. “I’ve been working in Manhattan since 1987,” Heuermann, told the interviewer.

While emphasizing that he didn't directly work for the city, Heuermann referred to himself as a "facilitator" for out-of-town companies who found themselves intimidated by the complexities of New York City's regulations. Chuckling throughout the interview, he mockingly criticized city workers for their inability to comprehend their own codes and laws. He claimed that part of his job involved educating the city on these matters, showcasing his patience as his main skill.

‘It is persuasive enough when I need to persuade something,’ Gilgo Beach murder suspect Rex Heuermann said in the video about his favorite cabinet maker’s hammer. “Someone!” his interviewer joked.

According to his website, Heuermann also provided services to various city agencies, non-profit organizations, builders, developers, and individual building owners. His client list included notable names like Catholic Charities, the NYC-DEP Sewerage Treatment, and American Airlines, among others.
As the president of his own firm, RH Architecture Design, located on Fifth Avenue, Heuermann had been operating since 1994, six years prior to the Long Island murders.”

——

“RH Consultants & Associates has been involved in roughly 300 projects across New York City, where all of its projects were concentrated, the New York Post reported. Some of the firm’s recent projects involved design work for small spaces or individual apartments.

The firm, which Heuermann founded in 1994, worked on the new Target at 600 Broadway in Soho. On top of collaborating with the big-box retailer on aesthetics, restructuring floors and providing ADA-compliant addresses, the firm also renovated the lobby of the property, which isn’t managed by Target.

RH conducted the full build-out of a 12,000-square-foot Foot Locker in The Bronx close to Yankee Stadium. It also obtained the Certificate of Occupancy for the three-floor space at 30 East 170th Street.

Another recent project for the firm was the renovation of a 2,800-square-foot hair salon at 410 West 14th Street in the Meatpacking District. RH renovated the Bellami salon, restructuring the upper floors and redesigning the historic marquee.

RH also provided architecture and interior design for a doctor’s office at 60 Gramercy, a renovation that included raising the interior floor to make it ADA-compliant. Additionally, it did a gut renovation of a two-bedroom apartment at Central Park West.

Other recent projects include work on the Savoir Beds store in the Upper East Side and a full build-out of a 52,000-square-foot Burlington Coat Factory in Brooklyn.

Heuermann’s firm has been based out of Manhattan since its founding. The firm’s projects have included work for Catholic Charities and the John F. Kennedy Airport, according to its website. The firm also provides expediting services, serving as an intermediary between projects and the Department of Buildings.”

——

A LinkedIn page for a man matching Heuermann’s description lists his profession as owner of architecture and interior design firm RH Consultants & Associates, Inc.

On its website, the New York City-based RH Consultants & Associates states Heuermann founded the firm in 1994, and has more than 30 years of “extensive experience” working in the city, providing services to city agencies, nonprofit organizations, developers and building owners, including the city’s Department of Environmental Protection and American Airlines.

Heuermann lived most of his life in the Long Island suburban town of Massapequa, the midpoint between the site where the bodies were found and New York City, driving or taking the Long Island Railroad into and out of midtown Manhattan, where his office is located, the New York Timesreported.

In a 2020 interview with New York City-based YouTube channel “Bonjour Realty,” Heuermann described himself as an “architect” and “architectural consultant,” and said he’s worked in New York City since 1987.

A man who claimed to be a high school classmate of Heuermann’s said in a Twitter post that they graduated together from Massapequa’s Berner High School in 1981, adding that Heuermann is married, with two children.”

—-

Eta: @kittythehare, Re: your great idea about AI and vacant properties, etc...maybe we can plug the above variables into AI, ChatGBT, etc., for experimental purposes, see what happens. BUT...

Eta2: Scratch that idea, not TOS friendly source-wise I don’t think, random stuff from a computer, that is often very inaccurate. I can’t recall any AI WS sourcing to date.

This is new ground I think, and not a verified source...So maybe we can experiment privately lol until we figure out where AI fits into sleuthing and accuracy lol. Stay tuned.
Love it, know it will be really really slow to work but if it could be swung, the long way, I mean at least give us something new to ponder. lE have clearly not found it or they would have said, I'm almost sure.
He HAS one.. hope they put one of those confidential informants in beside him.... betcha he'd talk too.. he wouldn't be able to resist..
an FBI agent would be best , an experienced interrogator...
not gonna happen unless there existed the possibility of a living missing person somewhere under his control.

Notes:

——

——

—-

Qmfr, ran out of time on above so couldn’t eta.

To map peeps,
@otto, (Cousin Otto), @ClaireNC, @hollye, other maps enthusiasts I’m forgetting, not sure if you’re in here, BUT, if there’s not a map here already, do you think someone could please plug ALL those ADDRESSES above with a DATE also. Tia.

Last edited:
That's how I understand it. Ray Tierney seems to be pretty consistent in saying he will only talk about the charges that have already been levied.
Here is the link that has his interview from today - (I don't think all the morning interviews were bundled in my last link) He talks about how Asa was out of town for the 3 murders as charged.
Ray is not specifically asked where she was for the potential fourth charge.
What he does say when asked if that charge is imminent is that they are still waiting on forsensic's etc and once the grand jury acts he can then talk about that charge.
So my own personal interpretaion is that he has only discussed her being out of town for those three charges and they are still investigating the fourth.
Up to you to decide what you think
JMO

Thank you for posting this link. Around :57 Ray Tierney talks about proceeding with their case and working on the grand jury. Does that mean the grand jury decides on the charges they've already laid or would he be referring to different charges? He goes on to say they're still going through all the evidence and continuing to look at other cases. He states they've found no evidence that the defendant acted with anyone else and found no evidence at all that his wife was involved. He finds it "interesting that she's having press conferences" and he'd "love for her to come in and talk with us".
RM has said she hasn't been asked to talk while RT is clearly inviting her to talk to them. MOO.

Qmfr, ran out of time on above so couldn’t eta.

To map peeps,
@otto, (Cousin Otto), @ClaireNC, @hollye, other maps enthusiasts I’m forgetting, not sure if you’re in here, BUT, if there’s not a map here already, do you think someone could please plug ALL those ADDRESSES above with a DATE also. Tia.
Qmfr, don’t kill me, @shadowraiths , anyone want to plug Rossmo in there?

(The only one I know here who can do the complex formula)

Last edited:
Finally caught up after a couple of day off the thread. I know that the women who were brutally murdered by RH and their families are definitely victims first and foremost. My heart aches for every single one of them.

I also believe at this point, RH's family are victims also in the sense that his actions forever altered their way of life. It happens in cases where a murderer is apprehended and brought to justice; the innocent family members suffer the consequences of the Media and societal judgement in general. We're hearing and seeing more of it lately because of all the social media chatter and salacious news programs.

I wish RH's family would be able to move to an undisclosed location for the foreseeable future. Maybe they can use some of the money being raised for that purpose, It's only going to get worse as this case progresses. There is no way I see them being able to stay in that house.

MOO

I’m sorry if this not the right place to ask but
I was just watching this interview and around 9 min they talk about Shannan Gilbert and Nikki says Rex believed Shannan was connected. Do you guys think that means anything?

Notes:

From above:

“Harrison told CNN on Monday he was informed that once authorities told Ellerup and her daughter about the crimes Heuermann is accused of, the two were “shocked, they were disgusted, they were embarrassed.”

—-

RH Timeline by @citizen_sleuth

—-

Bob M PC video link from @dotr:

Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #7

TRANSCRIPT of above Bob PC from @citizen_sleuth:

Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #7
Thank you, this is great.

Last edited:
Gah, meany ChatGPT, not GBT.
Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #8

I asked GPTChat to use Rossmo (or whoever the geographic profiler is) algorithm on the deaths usually associated with the Long Island Serial Killer and go its spiel that it can't. Also, I asked this website to pull up google street view for certain years and am told its training stopped at September 2021 and it does not have access to the Internet. . . . So, I think it's scope may be too limited to be helpful, but it'll be interesting to see if some posters do find a way to use it.

As a wife, who has no income of her own and, after many years of being a housewife, is now too old (too sick?) for a job, doesn't AE have to receive maintenance from her husband, including health care costs?
Asa's divorce filing included health care costs (continuation of her health care under COBRA), so the judge in the divorce case will decide if that will be included in the funds apportioned to Asa.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree with you more! I like how JR praised the current investigators in this case by saying he has complete trust in their abilities. JR seems to have a lot of inside information from his many years of investigating the LISK that we are not privy to. In my opinion, he is relevant. The contrast is striking. JR is talking about the case. RM is talking about $$$ and more $$$$$$$. Gimme. Gimme. Gimme. And yet he is the first to point his finger at JR's intention for speaking out. Some can see through the facade. MOO
And...
RM is doing this while AE is not a suspect, not arrested, not a person of interest.
Hmmm...
15 minutes of fame??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members