Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeDee

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

A suspect has been arrested over the notorious Gilgo Beach murders of up to 10 women on Long Island, a source told The Post Friday.

For those who have followed the case, does the house look like one belonging a suspect who has been on the radar? I have only followed the case very casually and I am not up on details at all.

I'm curious if the arrested person is not a surprise or a surprise?

jmo

I wonder if this led to the arrest

Human skeletal remains were found in a wooded area off the Southern State Parkway in Suffolk County on Thursday morning, state police said.

At an afternoon news conference, state police Capt. Christopher Casale said a driver had pulled over onto the shoulder of the parkway "when something caught his eye," leading to the discovery of the remains and the call to 911.

I wonder if this led to the arrest

Human skeletal remains were found in a wooded area off the Southern State Parkway in Suffolk County on Thursday morning, state police said.

If that’s from yesterday, it seems like they would have to process evidence with supernatural speed to reach a conclusion and get an arrest warrant that fast.

There are photos of the house, though not sure which is the one. For anyone who has followed the case, do any of these houses look familiar?

Edited to add link: Gilgo Beach serial killings suspect in police custody

jmo

Very easy to find a name using the news footage, Google Maps, and online public records.
Not a previously known suspect, and I'll also add there could be someone else staying at the house.
I honestly never thought this would ever happen, now I just hope they have the right person!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member