Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Ray, an attorney representing the family of two of the victims, told DailyMail.com they were given warning a week ago that an arrest was imminent.

'We had a tip about a week ago that they were about to do this.

'We have two names but we obviously don't want to say unless we're 100% sure.'

Ray said that while the suspect arrested today is a man, he and his clients 'have always had an outside theory' that a woman may have been involved.

What were the initials that were on the belt they found?

John Ray, an attorney representing the family of two of the victims, told DailyMail.com they were given warning a week ago that an arrest was imminent.

'We had a tip about a week ago that they were about to do this.

'We have two names but we obviously don't want to say unless we're 100% sure.'

Ray said that while the suspect arrested today is a man, he and his clients 'have always had an outside theory' that a woman may have been involved.

Hmm, interesting he mentioned a female. I wonder if the other of the two names he is talking about happens to be a female, and if they have some sort of relationship with the male suspect that has just been taken into custody? Odd thing for a lawyer to mention ‘we always thought it could be a woman’ right after a male is taken into custody otherwise, isn’t it?
JMO.

Suspect Named...
Suffolk County Police have named the suspect as R.H.

The unidentified man is being eyed in the four deaths of women, wrapped in burlap and discovered within days of each other from late 2010, the group referred to as the "Gilgo Four."

The investigation continues into the deaths of another six victims, later found along Ocean Parkway.

I'm exercising restraint in my optimism. There are a lot of "powerful and connected" people in this case who would love for this case to disappear. I hope this is legit but after the way this case has been mishandled and obstructed up until now, I have my doubts.

I look forward to hearing Hawkshaw's take on all this.

A person has been taken into custody on Long Island in connection with the Gilgo Beach murders, multiple law enforcement sources told ABC News.
The investigation into the Gilgo Beach murders started more than a decade ago when Suffolk County Police officers discovered the body of Melissa Barthelemy along Ocean Parkway while searching for another missing woman, Shannon Gilbert. Gilbert's death was eventually deemed not connected to the cases, despite opposition from her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay