Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

Holy schmoly! I just saw a news report... What's was in the "black box" located in Manorville?! What did it contain that brought them back to RH's house?!

YES!! Thank you soo much on this "black box" because I'd seen something way back when about how there was this "strong box" recovered in the recent Manorville search. I looked and looked and couldn't find the source. Why aren't we hearing more about this box??

YES!! Thank you soo much on this "black box" because I'd seen something way back when about how there was this "strong box" recovered in the recent Manorville search. I looked and looked and couldn't find the source. Why aren't we hearing more about this box??
Unsure if this is the right 'box', but if so, it might have been associated with an unrelated robbery, imo, speculation.

Gilgo case: Police expand Manorville search deeper into ...

https://www.newsday.com › ... › Gilgo Beach Killings
''Apr 27, 2024 — On Saturday afternoon, Suffolk County crime scene investigators removed a safe and other items from a robbery that state police found while ...''

Unsure if this is the right 'box', but if so, it might have been associated with an unrelated robbery, imo, speculation.

Gilgo case: Police expand Manorville search deeper into ...

https://www.newsday.com › ... › Gilgo Beach Killings
''Apr 27, 2024 — On Saturday afternoon, Suffolk County crime scene investigators removed a safe and other items from a robbery that state police found while ...''
Totally agreed, might be a northingburger, but I know I'd seen that they'd recovered some kind of box from the recent Manorville search, and this has to be the same box. Just watched the video, it's the same box, they start noting it as 1:45.

I've always guessed he did a lot of his "work" out in the woods, making substantial use of his vehicle and the secluded locations. I hope it's not a toolbox, or a larger metal box because Manorville is where partial remains of some of (speculating) his victims were recovered. That's of course pure speculation, no way to know, and a pretty big guess at this point since we aren't hearing anything about this box. But could also be a trophy box.

Or could just be absolutely nothing, fully agreed. And know a lot of people think he murdered victims in the home, I don't think so, though. It wasn't out of respect for anyone or anything that he didn't kill in the home, jmo, it was more just pragmatics, making sure he got away with it as long as he could. But... at this point, lots of questions, and you know, maybe he did kill in that home. Pure speculation. Just glad to see some movement. Wonder how this is going over with AE.

Last edited:
I’ve posted several pictures of the backyard sheds and one from over the house that shows three large plastic drums.

I’m very curious about the large green shed, underneath it, in the overgrown corner of the backyard and under the many large planters. I’m also curious about those three large plastic drums in the front yard. Wondering if the police found them on the property, if they are trash cans or if the police brought them there- for some reason.

Attachments

• IMG_2173.png
    IMG_2173.png
    788.9 KB · Views: 46

On Monday, Suffolk County’s medical examiner was seen arriving on scene, which law enforcement experts said is unusual for a search warrant.
“To me, if the medical examiner is there, that means they found something already,” said Michael Alcazar, retired NYPD detective and adjunct professor with John Jay College of Criminal Justice. “Medical examiners are typically very busy. For them to be on site, there’s something very revealing, something very important to the case that they recovered.”

NewsNation:
"Dr. Michelle Dupre, a retired forensic pathologist and former medical examiner, speculates that 'human remains' could be the motive behind a new search warrant at the home of Rex Heuermann....The medical examiner arrived at the home Monday morning and NewsNation’s Laura Ingle reported seeing very large evidence bags being carried out of the home....'They must have found something that they think is either human remains,' Dupre said Monday night on 'Banfield.' "Or they found some possessions from one or more of the victims in that area. So the medical examiner would be called out to assist in that search … Maybe they even found weapons that were related to the crimes.' Dupre said medical examiners typically look for things related to the 'body, or closely related to the victim.'”
"Very large" evidence bags??

It really feels like they found a hidden room or some underground space perhaps under an outdoor shed or structure or even under those weird hedges.

Searching that property would be an overwhelming task! You can only get so many people needing some room to work in a small space full of who knows what.

Maybe they had to prioritize what they did search last year and ran out of time and possibly already had a preliminary to-do list, knowing they would be returning. I definitely think the Manorville searches were related.

Totally agreed, might be a northingburger, but I know I'd seen that they'd recovered some kind of box from the recent Manorville search, and this has to be the same box. Just watched the video, it's the same box, they start noting it as 1:45.

I've always guessed he did a lot of his "work" out in the woods, making substantial use of his vehicle and the secluded locations. I hope it's not a toolbox, or a larger metal box because Manorville is where partial remains of some of (speculating) his victims were recovered. That's of course pure speculation, no way to know, and a pretty big guess at this point since we aren't hearing anything about this box. But could also be a trophy box.

Or could just be absolutely nothing, fully agreed. And know a lot of people think he murdered victims in the home, I don't think so, though. It wasn't out of respect for anyone or anything that he didn't kill in the home, jmo, it was more just pragmatics, making sure he got away with it as long as he could. But... at this point, lots of questions, and you know, maybe he did kill in that home. Pure speculation. Just glad to see some movement. Wonder how this is going over with AE.
I think it was the news report at this link where the reporter said Asa and her son were on vacation in South Carolina right now.

rbbm
''Monday's search also comes about a month after authorities spent more than a week searching in a wooded area in Manorville. The remains of two women were found years earlier in the area, located about 40 miles east of Heuermann's home, though he hasn't been charged in those killings.

Heuermann, 60, is expected to be back in Riverhead court June 18 for a status hearing. No trial date has been set.''

I can't remember if LE/DA has stated that GPR (ground penetrating radar) has been used on the property. Anyone remember? 'Seems an obvious tool to use back in July (and beyond). JMO
I couldn’t either fred&edna….. found this CNN article by Rob Frehse and Christina Maxouris updated July 24, 2023 which suggests they did then, article entitled:

“Investigators search Gilgo Beach suspect’s home with K-9 and ground-penetrating radar, CNN affiliate reports”

It's possible that they saw something last time that wasn't in the scope of the search warrant and now it's in the new one. They could have come across some new info since last July and gotten the warrant based on that
Yes, like the recent Manorville searches, they might be tying up loose ends before trial. I have a feeling, though, they might have new information.

Officials have stayed pretty quiet on a lot. My intuition says that's because they have a massive amount of evidence to process and evaluate, and much of it only leads them to more evidence, more leads. You're right, they've been very secretive about that box. There's a reason, don't you think? Perhaps it was a literal Pandora's Box that led to weeks more of following leads.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back