Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
also:
Ferchaw said Heuermann's house “looked like it was beaten up, something out of a horror movie.”

“It had a big TV on the front porch,” Ferchaw said. He added, “I never knew he had a family. He was always chopping wood in his garage, and watching TV on his porch.” Heuermann's wife and two grown children were occasionally seen by neighbors, but interactions with the family were rare.

'Heuermann purchased the humble six-room home in 1994 for $170,000.'
''Built in 1956, the one-story residence occupies just 1,323 square feet of space, and has a full basement and one fireplace.
The property’s current estimated price is around $635,000, according to the real estate site Zillow.''
'His home, which he has lived in since the 1980s, is also being picked apart by forensic teams who have been painstakingly taking items from the property since Friday.'
1717370341316.png
'

Last edited:
''Built in 1956, the one-story residence occupies just 1,323 square feet of space, and has a full basement and one fireplace.
The property’s current estimated price is around $635,000, according to the real estate site Zillow.''
'His home, which he has lived in since the 1980s, is also being picked apart by forensic teams who have been painstakingly taking items from the property since Friday.'
View attachment 507574
'
Thanks! If he lived there growing up, who did he purchase it from ? Not an inheritance?

Thanks! If he lived there growing up, who did he purchase it from ? Not an inheritance?
He bought it from his mother and she moved into a house in Palmyra, VA. Oddly enough, that Palmyra home address lists his father as living there and being 95 years old. But he supposedly died at age 50 in 1975. It’s all very sketchy and it’s listed that way in several different searches. Makes me wonder if someone was using dear old dad’s identity or soc sec number. That house sold sometime between 2014 and 2017.

He bought it from his mother and she moved into a house in Palmyra, VA. Oddly enough, that Palmyra home address lists his father as living there and being 95 years old. But he supposedly died at age 50 in 1975. It’s all very sketchy and it’s listed that way in several different searches. Makes me wonder if someone was using dear old dad’s identity or soc sec number. That house sold sometime between 2014 and 2017.
Thanks for that info as well. That is very strange for sure, about the father.

The father still owns the Palmyra house? Who sold it in 2014-2017?

Very unlikely. Many of the public "people" search services online aren't too accurate WRT family members who are passed. I've often seen names of people I know were deceased as still living with family members.
Thanks! with the hunting preference and all the guns it seems a more secluded hunting area than Manorville might be a good trophy-location. Palmyra seems rather ideal. Total speculation…

Very unlikely. Many of the public "people" search services online aren't too accurate WRT family members who are passed. I've often seen names of people I know were deceased as still living with family members.
I guess the big question for me is if RH’s mom bought the house in 1994 and his father died in 1975, why was R’s father’s name ever associated with the Palmyra home?

View attachment 507574
'
I wondered previously about the house. Can the victim's families of RH sue his estate for the proceeds if it does indeed go up for sale? Or is it strictly EA's property?

I still think it needs to be torn down to the ground. It gives off evil vibes to me. :oops:

JMO

bbm
.... and the telephone under his name (if I remember well). Strange. IMO
women of his mother's generation often remained Mrs. Theodore Heuermann for the remainder of their lives. Old newspaper articles never listed their names, they were always Mrs. Husband'sLastName. Widows put telephones in the names of late husbands so no one knew a woman lived there. It was a safety measure.

women of his mother's generation often remained Mrs. Theodore Heuermann for the remainder of their lives. Old newspaper articles never listed their names, they were always Mrs. Husband'sLastName. Widows put telephones in the names of late husbands so no one knew a woman lived there. It was a safety measure.
.... like today it seems advisable. No first name because of belonging to a certain age group and so on. Maybe.

They have the command within their family, but are using the name of their (dead) husband, if it seems practical. I understand. ;) I understand very well.

Attachments

• snip.jpg
    snip.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 11
Suspected killer Rex Heuermann facing new charge, multiple sources say alleged Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex A. Heuermann is expected back in court later this week on a new indictment charging him with an additional killing, multiple sources told Newsday.Heuermann, 60, will appear for arraignment before State Supreme Court Justice Timothy Mazzei in Riverhead, the sources said.

Suffolk County District Attorney Ray Tierney and Heuermann defense attorney Michael J. Brown declined to comment.

Last edited:
Suspected killer Rex Heuermann facing new charge, multiple sources sayAlleged Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex A. Heuermann is expected back in court later this week on a new indictment charging him with an additional killing, multiple sources told Newsday.Heuermann, 60, will appear for arraignment before State Supreme Court Justice Timothy Mazzei in Riverhead, the sources said.

Suffolk County District Attorney Ray Tierney and Heuermann defense attorney Michael J. Brown declined to comment.

Can someone summarize what's in the article please? It's subscription based.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay