Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh!

And lots and lots of people wonder why Rex would never update his dilapidated old house?

Maybe he didn’t want any nosed workers around accidentally uncovering things.

Did they ever have company? Maybe he didn’t want many people in his house, EVER?
having a house like that in an area like that says a lot about someone . your neighbors either think you are batshit crazy or an a hole. they will talk about you until the cows come home, but they will never talk to you, or more importantly, approach you about it. this is the Nassau County way. I think it was a subconscious urge with a practical side for him. a compulsion that also served multiple purposes. hoarding is a serious manifestation of obsessive compulsive disorder and trauma. take that for what it's worth.

having a house like that in an area like that says a lot about someone . your neighbors either think you are batshit crazy or an a hole. they will talk about you until the cows come home, but they will never talk to you, or more importantly, approach you about it. this is the Nassau County way. I think it was a subconscious urge with a practical side for him. a compulsion that also served multiple purposes. hoarding is a serious manifestation of obsessive compulsive disorder and trauma. take that for what it's worth.
I’m leaning more toward AE being the main hoarder, but it came with a benefit to RH - avoiding visitors of any kind except maybe the swinging crowd.

Shouldn’t he have a manly and orderly man-cabin out in the woods somewhere? Under another name?

I’m leaning more toward AE being the main hoarder, but it came with a benefit to RH - avoiding visitors of any kind except maybe the swinging crowd.

Shouldn’t he have a manly and orderly man-cabin out in the woods somewhere? Under another name?
the layout of that house is very common in that area, so I'm fairly certain what the inside setup is like. that house held 60 years of people's stuff (probably didn't take everything out when moving his mom). if I'm accurate about the layout, there is really very little storage (the attic, garage, and basement would really be it). I think it was probably heavily cluttered but common spaces were organized, then the cops came and dismantled everything making it look like a bigger mess than it was day to day.
it gave more more of the "organized chaos" vibe of someone with adhd overwhelm more than someone who holds onto their literal trash.
the things people hold onto says a lot about why they got like that in the first place.

It is rare but sometimes victims of abduction are forced to wear them as their captors either hide them somewhere without plumbing or do not intend at all to let them leave the space to get to a restroom for multiple days.
Oh goodness...I just keep thinking how many lives were lost to this evil man </3

Well, his neighbor said that he used to see him sitting outside the house late into the night, in his truck, so maybe he thought of his truck as his man cave? I thought that was kind of strange that he did that, but maybe that's the only way he could get some alone time. You'd think he'd have a designated room inside his house that was all his with a Do Not Enter sign on the door.

<modsnip: No source to RH watching videos or movies in his truck, only that he would sit in his truck late at night with the lights on>

Ugh. He's such a reprehensible creature.

Last edited by a moderator:
About the diapers, I just thought about Peaches’ toddler.
The diapers are freaking me out as well. I thought at first likely just left there for years. But now that everyone's mentioning it, I mean like... how many years?? His daughter's how old, late 20s? Together with the talk about the dungeon/secret space, it's just... it's so creepy it's hard to fathom. I mean it is RH, so anything's possible, unfortunately. Checking now for MSM updates.

I too wondered about that. I wondered if perhaps they found evidence of them on one or more of the victims. Not wearing the actual diaper. I'd think that would have been in MSM had they been found actually wearing them but maybe not. Either way, I was thinking of fibers, that they identified as being from a certain brand of disposable diapers, so put that on the search warrant and there they were. So they were taken. That's all I can think of because it's such an odd item to take. I'm not following this case closely but I don't believe there are any diaper-wearing aged children in the house. Not that adults can't wear them...
Nothing to do with diapers, sorry, but:
Suddenly I'm remembering the special paper towels, police were interested in. A special brand with a pattern, from long ago ..... The brand name escaped me atm. It wasn't Bounty or was it?

Last edited:
Well, his neighbor said that he used to see him sitting outside the house late into the night, in his truck, so maybe he thought of his truck as his man cave? I thought that was kind of strange that he did that, but maybe that's the only way he could get some alone time. You'd think he'd have a designated room inside his house that was all his with a Do Not Enter sign on the door.

<modsnip: No source to RH watching videos or movies in his truck, only that he would sit in his truck late at night with the lights on>

Wonderful recall! Thanks. We know about the hundreds of electronic devices recovered in the first search of the home. Whether or not he recorded the killings, he might have recorded other known victims, giving LE proof he had contact with them. I wonder how he chose which SW to kill and which not to?

He didn't always have to kill them on the "first date" either. I think that's what happened with Shannan Gilbert and RH is why she freaked out when she got back to the house. While SG and the host were gone, people had arrived for the "party" and RH was one of them.

Also, if RH recorded the SWs, the backgrounds in his movies might lead some of the searches.

Hundreds of electronic devices -- who can imagine the evidence LE has found?

<modsnip: Quoted post was modsnipped>

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing to do with diapers, sorry, but:
Suddenly I'm remembering the special paper towels, police were interested in. A special brand with a pattern, from long ago ..... The brand name escaped me atm. It wasn't Bounty or was it?

“Investigators said they were also looking for any electronics, video recordings and writings related to the killings; burlap; duct tape; guns and ammunition; cutting tools; and a specific type of paper towel from the Bounty Modern Print Collection.”

Oh!

And lots and lots of people wonder why Rex would never update his dilapidated old house?

Maybe he didn’t want any nosed workers around accidentally uncovering things.

Did they ever have company? Maybe he didn’t want many people in his house, EVER?
Aren’t sociopaths pretty chaotic? Not particularly concerned about the comfort of his family or the feelings of neighbors also?

Aren’t sociopaths pretty chaotic? Not particularly concerned about the comfort of his family or the feelings of neighbors also?
No. Not really.

They tend to be rather composed - unless they’re histrionic then they put on an act that they really enjoy. It is interesting to behold

And then I hope I’m stating the obvious when I say a well kept house doesn’t mean you’re an empathic person….

Last edited:

<modsnip: No source to RH watching movies in his truck, only that he would sit in his truck late at night with the lights on>

Anyone have a link to MSM or other approved source where the neighbor said this? I can't find anything about it.

Thanks !!

Last edited:
Anyone have a link to MSM or other approved source where the neighbor said this? I can't find anything about it.

Thanks !!
''According to Cancellieri, the alleged serial killer had a history of carrying out strange activities overnight.

Heuermann would frequently sit in his running car, which was parked in front of his Nassau County home, with all the lights on as late as 2 a.m., according to Cancellieri.

Once during his teen years, Cancellieri said he was watching TV in his home’s basement around 1 a.m. when he allegedly heard Heuermann digging around in the backyard.''

Just wondering, has anyone gone back and watched again the RH in-office interview with the French individual IIRC? Not sure I have the stomach to do it, but just wonder if watching it now with what is now known, if any other new, interesting, or different ‘flares’ or clues about RH are evident? MOO

Thanks !!
Not movies, but TV: . Other times he would be seated beside his stacked wood on the porch watching an old television.

Still looking.

2023 re-posts
''He's an affable, seemingly nondescript suburban guy, a building-code wonk who gets a glint in his eye while talking about his vintage copy of New York City's 1970s plumbing regulations.''

''Sure, it's fine to have book learning, the 59-year-old married father of two explained in an interview last year, describing how his Fifth Avenue consulting firm steers clients through New York City's centuries of building codes.
"But it's the people — how, they're all so different — and how you deal with the people, I think is one of the more interesting aspects,"

''Asked what single "tool" he would choose to be, "to bring your business to greater heights," Heuermann said he'd choose a delicate, but persuasive, cabinet maker's hammer.''

—Laura Italiano July 14, 2023

Just wondering, has anyone gone back and watched again the RH in-office interview with the French individual IIRC? Not sure I have the stomach to do it, but just wonder if watching it now with what is now known, if any other new, interesting, or different ‘flares’ or clues about RH are evident? MOO

I took one for the team and rewatched L'interview. Besides the "if I were a tool I'd be a cabinet makers hammer" monologue...

it was mostly technical design and building code speak.

My big take away was that he is next level arrogant because obviously he is the smartest guy in the entire city re: building codes. He collects code books dating back 100 years, and he hit the tanning booth or something before the interview (which is why he looks so red).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay