Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeDee

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Our WS member morf13 is an established contact of Tricia's and a very reliable and trusted source.

In real life morf13 is Mike Morford, who is the host of the Citizen Detective true crime podcast, along with his co-hosts Dr. Lee Mellor and Naama Kates.

As a highly regarded and trusted source, Morf13 is not required to provide links to what he states as fact about this case.

ADMIN NOTE:

Rex Heuermann's family, his wife, son and daughter are off limits for sleuthing. It's fine to discuss what is said about them or by them in MSM, but to sleuth out their information and/or post links to their social media or online persona is absolutely against Websleuths TOS. Members who continue to do so will find themselves on a thread ban.

This is Websleuths 101 ... read The Rules and you won't have any problems.

Thank you.

MOD NOTE:

>>> Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. <<<

The "victim friendly" rule extends to family members of victims and suspects.
Sleuthing family members, friends, or others who have not been officially designated by law enforcement or in mainstream media as a Person of Interest or suspect is not allowed.

This does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media. Members may reasonably discuss what is said in MSM by them or about them, but do not make random accusations, insinuations, suggest their involvement, trash, bash or attack them, or speculate negatively about them.

Also, General fundraising discussion is not allowed. The ONLY part of a fundraiser account that is allowed for discussion is any previously unknown specifics/facts contained in the introduction (NOT COMMENTS) that relate directly to the case.

Speculation about why family members set up the account, the funds raised or what those funds may or may not be used for is off limits. Discuss the case, not the peripheral issues of fundraising.

You’re posting privileges are subject to suspension should you choose to violate these, or any other rules.

- Mad

To clarify, John Ray has been a major figure in the LISK investigation for a long time. Videos where a major "case player" is interviewed (i.e. family members, investigators, lawyers who are prominent in the case) are generally allowed. We only ask that members get approval before posting a link because there are actually some hosts we would not allow regardless of who they were interviewing. (There aren't many, but they do exist ;)).

Joe Giacalone does not have blanket approval at WS but when he is interviewing John Ray or other major figures who are an important part of this case, his videos are allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how to link the post from the last thread, but I’m now wondering if the 95lb classmate in his theatre class that he pulled up in the air with the curtain ropes was the original muse for his murders…

Not sure how to link the post from the last thread, but I’m now wondering if the 95lb classmate in his theatre class that he pulled up in the air with the curtain ropes was the original muse for his murders…
That’s a clever observation ~ it may have given him a euphoric/erotic rush that he never experienced before and liked the way it felt. I saw in the latest court documents that one of the items on his “prep” list is HARD POINT. The document notes that in the bondage lifestyle, that refers to, specifically, suspension bondage. He may have very well had an apparatus to literally suspend his victims. Could his first taste of that have been doing what he did to his classmate? You just never know what triggers people, good or bad.

This is huge.

Victoria Heuermann was interviewed after RH's arrest and before this superseding indictment.

It looks like the family and their lawyers had a heads-up on the investigations of these 2 murder victims, or just Jessica Taylor?
Bob Macedonaio was awfully quiet this week,

Was Asa actually interviewed?

Is that why AE was in S.C. when the search/seize took place?

1717707779675.png

Rex H was probably an "incel" in high school. Involuntary celibate. He probably didn't date many girls because of his hulking presence and awkward unfriendly personality. He probably targeted some girls for "pranks", but I'm guessing at that age he had an active fantasy life that involved abusing some of these girls. JMO

"It could have been curtains for her.
Accused Gilgo Beach killer Rex Heuermann nearly offed a member of his high school drama club in a backstage incident, a former classmate told The Post. '

'When she pulled on a lever to drop the curtains while holding onto a rope connected to the system, her 95-pound body suddenly went soaring toward the auditorium ceiling.
“I thought I was going to die,” she said.'

Rex H was probably an "incel" in high school. Involuntary celibate. He probably didn't date many girls because of his hulking presence and awkward unfriendly personality. He probably targeted some girls for "pranks", but I'm guessing at that age he had an active fantasy life that involved abusing some of these girls. JMO

None of our business (of course), but... I can't help wondering how he met first wife, the 1993 live-in, and AE.

'A note hung on the door.'

"To any media, representatives, law enforcement, or any other person, we ask that you respect our privacy and contact our attorneys only for any matter," the note reads. "Please do not trespass or loiter on this property."

rex-heuermann.webp

From @Just K previous thread:

We have tried so hard and been so close. So many saw the Massapequa connection, the motel circuit, and the hunter connections. Imagine if LE had followed DS’s leads. We even knew about DS’s comments of the guy, his size and possible truck- as far back as 2011.

Who is DS ... ?

From @Just K previous thread:

We have tried so hard and been so close. So many saw the Massapequa connection, the motel circuit, and the hunter connections. Imagine if LE had followed DS’s leads. We even knew about DS’s comments of the guy, his size and possible truck- as far back as 2011.

Who is DS ... ?
Dave Schaller, Amber Costello‘s roommate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members