Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why waste time arguing defending or accusing VH...
how much time have I lost behind so many messages!
Anything that leads to new information is welcome here... so also yesterday's conference (I think he exaggerated yes, if I could tell him to do it again?..I would still say yes!)
the undeniable point here is that the family situation is not completely normal and going deeper into anything is all there is to do rather than waste time on sarcastic messages against those who don't think the same!
I would rather ask myself what triggered these tastes in VH...
Did VH see anything?
or did RH involve her not in the acts but in the material he created, perhaps even with VH unaware...
or perhaps levels of illness that took her to the Gilgo cemetery after...
I have many questions but certainly little time to be the judge but rather the investigator... something that many of you often forget!
Honestly, if I were a policeman, A and VH wouldn't tell me the right story, or at least they wouldn't tell me the whole story..

At his presser yesterday did Vess Mitev deny that the Tumblir account belonged to VH and that she didn't post/re-post any images and/or follow the blogs claimed by JR?
No. There were attacks against John Ray, but no denials of the information. lol, I think Mitiv threw the word defamation out. Out to the media, of course.

Because you bring that to a world of sworn depositions and judges and testimony, suddenly you have way too much truth for the Macedonia gang.

John Ray brought us very important depositions from the residents of Oak Beach. John Ray brought out the truth of the phone call to Mari Gilbert. John Ray brought us the 911 call.

Some people don't like transparency. Those people also don't like John Ray. That brings us back to your question. No, no substantial comments were made about the information. Of course not.

MOO

<modsnip- quoted post was removed for personalizing>

ETA: The presentation made by Dr. Brucato at the PC was also very helpful and informative. He lays out the possibilities of how RH's murderous activities (committed in his own home) could have transferred to his family, influencing their behavior. Obviously, more needs to be known about what happened there and how this affected his daughter and possibly other members of the family.

I'm reviewing the talk Dr. Brucato made about the possible impact of these crimes on RH's family. I think it has very important implications for understanding these horrible crimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
If RH loved to regale people with gross stories about his hunting exploits (is he really talking about bears?!), then he might well be doing the same with his family ad nauseum.
If you grew up listening to that kind of banter (not the hunting itself, but delight in the aftermath) it might encourage and normalize an interest in such imagery, especially for the artistically inclined. imo, speculation, fwiw.
''Accused Gilgo Beach killer Rex Heuermann reveled in telling underlings how he stalked and butchered animals''

''Shell said co-workers “described how he gushed about his bear-hunting trips in particular: baiting an area and lying in wait.''

“More than once, he gleefully described the process of dressing the game, seeming to delight in grossing his employees out,” Shell wrote.''

If RH loved to regale people with gross stories about his hunting exploits (is he really talking about bears?!), then he might well be doing the same with his family ad nauseum.
If you grew up listening to that kind of banter (not the hunting itself, but delight in the aftermath) it might encourage and normalize an interest in such imagery, especially for the artistically inclined. imo, speculation, fwiw.
''Accused Gilgo Beach killer Rex Heuermann reveled in telling underlings how he stalked and butchered animals''

''Shell said co-workers “described how he gushed about his bear-hunting trips in particular: baiting an area and lying in wait.''

“More than once, he gleefully described the process of dressing the game, seeming to delight in grossing his employees out,” Shell wrote.''

Yes, I can only imagine his conversations at the dinner table. Ugh. Year after year... As JR says, there really wasn't a "double life". In this case, and unlike other SK's, it seems his persona as a SK bled into his daily interactions.

Se RH amasse intrattenere le persone con storie grossolane sulle sue imprese di caccia ( sta davvero parlando di orsi ?!), allora potrebbe benissimo fare lo stesso con la sua famiglia fino alla nausea.
Se fossi cresciuto ascoltando quel tipo di battute (non la caccia in sé, ma il piacere delle conseguenze) potrebbe incoraggiare e normalizzare l'interesse per tali immagini, soprattutto per le persone con inclinazioni artistiche. imo, speculazione, fwiw.
https://nypost.com/2023/07/25/gilgo...rt/']assassino di Gilgo Beach, Rex Heuermann,
si divertiva a raccontare ai suoi subalterni come perseguitava e macellava gli animali"

"Shell ha detto che i colleghi" hanno descritto come si è entusiasmato in particolare per le sue battute di caccia all'orso: adescare una zona e restare in agguato.''

"Più di una volta, ha descritto con gioia il processo di allestimento del gioco, sembrando divertirsi nel disgustare i suoi dipendenti", ha scritto Shell.''
and let's not forget how it was reported that RH had an intimidating tone towards his daughter...
only the family knows how RH behaved towards them...

Yes, true!
Still, VH's apparent preferred artwork depicted humans, not bears.
Maybe RH had his torture victims dress up as bears.
MOO.

I'd be interested to know just how much she reblogged was fanart from Hannibal or media like it.

Like I said earlier, Hannibal was massive on Tumblr, and had a huge fan artist base on there. Lots of vore, which, if you think about the franchise, it would be strange if there wasn't. It's a whole well acted, well scripted, beautifully shot series about a serial killer who eats people. Or so I've been told. I've never watched, but as I said, it was impossible to avoid the fanart and gifs on there at the time. Too many people were obsessed with it.

MOO
Hannibal aside, you can literally type the words "horror" or "gore" before anything that interests you (I used Harry Potter in my experiment) in the Google search bar, click on the "images" filter, and come up with a plethora of fan art.

There are entire websites created by fans to "further the fiction," if you will, re-envisioning that fiction into horror, p*rn, or any number of other genres. While these types of things disturb some folks, plenty of other folks out there enjoy them. Doesn't float my boat to see Harry and Hermione in a Hentai scene, but it works for others.

One could argue some of the most innocuous sources can lead to the most disturbing imagery. Even the Bible can create some pretty upsetting visuals (I'm a preacher's daughter, so I'm speaking from direct experience from my father's lectures sermons).

Yes, true!
Still, VH's apparent preferred artwork depicted humans, not bears.
Maybe RH had his torture victims dress up as bears.
MOO.
Ever since Vergata was reported to be running afraid and naked, I wondered if Rex was playing a game with his co-workers. Rex was saying "bares" and it wasn't his fault they heard "bears."

MOO

Actually, looking at her site, her preferred artwork is animals, mermaids etc. She's got just the one drawing by her that is of the horror genre (the one inspired by the artist Francis Bacon, not her father). She's got a couple self portraits etc. She shared much from many genres too, not just the horror genre.
And all the art that she follows. (Preference).

That is highly probable. Great perspective/possible correlation to what lead the daughter to such artistic expressions and the viewing of such works by other artists.

I agree the household very well included gruesome images as entertainment, conversation, etc, and the children were exposed to too much too young. But why is that worthy of a press conference? I was lured in by the sensationalism yesterday morning, but after awhile, everything shared at the presser seemed unnecessary to be shared with the public.

What exactly was the point of the presser? Sincere question.

jmo

I agree the household very well included gruesome images as entertainment, conversation, etc, and the children were exposed to too much too young. But why is that worthy of a press conference? I was lured in by the sensationalism yesterday morning, but after awhile, everything shared at the presser seemed unnecessary to be shared with the public.

What exactly was the point of the presser? Sincere question.

jmo
Before the presser it was advertised as Heuerman was not living a “double life” as suggested by his wife’s and childrens’ attorneys.

Last edited:
Before the presser it was advertised as Heuerman was not living a “double life” as suggested by his wife’s and children’s attorneys.

Not having a double life means his family knew about his crimes. I didn't glean anything from JR's presser that shows VH knew about the crimes her father was committing.

The presser exposed the tastes of VH that are distasteful and off-putting to many people, but it didn't show she knew what her father doing to victims, or that she condoned it, or that she covered it up.

It was very sensational, but was is substantial?

jmo

I love whodunits, I love trying to figure out movies, I love websleuths, but I think there's a big difference between that and those pictures I saw today. My god I cannot get them out of my head now. THOSE are beyond extraordinarily demented.
I can absolutely appreciate that those images were too graphic/violent to many viewers. Speaking as someone who was sexually assaulted while serving overseas in the military, those images represent what my body felt like to me in my mind.

I felt exactly like that painting showing a victim cut open and penetrated (paraphrasing Ray). In fact, it resonated with me so much that I had to turn away until he moved on to the next display.

With nothing but respect for others on this platform opining about what "art" represents, if you haven't personally been victimized, you may not be able to discern the deeper meanings of an artist's work (either literal or figurative).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay