Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who dress up in creepy costumes to make themselves look like animals. It has a sexual component. Some bestiality fantasy, etc. Some even have plastic surgery, etc. to make themselves look like animals.
I was aware. I'm shocked to be hearing about this in this context.

This seems quantifiable wrong, intrusive.

Why is this not a tip to the tip line in the event they'd any tie to actual crime?

Character assassination.

Jmo

Graphic, violent furry p o r n????

I'm sorry I turned this on.

It's a real thing, unfortunately. There have been a couple of cases followed here on WS that involved people who were Furries.

Oh, geez, pictures of people who have been dismembered and who are being eaten. There have been cases of this followed here, too. Taking women prisoner, torturing and raping them, putting photos on the internet, then killing and butchering them, sliced up and packaged in freezer with dates.

See Cassidy Rainwater. This stuff is on the internet these days

I’m not watching the PC, just following here, but I’m wondering how this fits in with Rex’s charges. Will VH be charged with a crime/crimes? This may be a dumb question, or a result of not seeing the PC, but what is the purpose of releasing this information unless she is being charged?

I’m not watching the PC, just following here, but I’m wondering how this fits in with Rex’s charges. Will VH be charged with a crime/crimes? This may be a dumb question, or a result of not seeing the PC, but what is the purpose of releasing this information unless she is being charged?
Not a dumb question. @Megnut said it perfectly: Intrusive, character assassination, and wrong.

I thought I'd be disappointed tuning in. Not ticked off.

Images of disembowelment, art of a person who appears to be half-eaten.

Ghastly artwork.

Art of dismemberment, specific appendages, possibly matching victims.

More cannibalism.

Oh my lord.

OMG This are is frightening.

I thought this was her artwork, but sounds like images she was looking at?

Omg he's holding up P O R N O G R A P H I C images.

What is he insinuating?

VH grew up in that home....

Suddenly I'm very worried about what she may have seen as a child.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member