Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's burning a victim in effigy for her art, her likely trauma, and possibly her sexuality.

It doesn't help the case, it just hurts an individual that can have had NO part in the murder of the six known victims, because she was either a young child on holiday away or not even born yet.

I thought we were better than that.

MOO
I'm not being facetious when I say this, I look to you as the moral compass of this board. You have an emotional depth and a knack for empathy I wish more people had in life.

I hope she sues the pants off this clown.
I've been wondering for a while if he's goading Asa, and now Victoria, into suing him. It would open up the door for him to question some things. Like Asa's questionable alibi during the dates MBB went missing.

This disturbs me. This doesn’t mean she is a killer and it also does not mean she witnessed anything as a child though it’s always possible. Some people have an interest in dark things (like many of us here I am sure) and I just find this as exploitive. Imo

I'm not being facetious when I say this, I look to you as the moral compass of this board. You have an emotional depth and a knack for empathy I wish more people had in life.
Thank you. As an autistic person who deals with the misconceptions about autistic people embedded in society every single day, this means a lot.

All John Ray's press conference has done is made me side eye my graphic novel collection and wonder if someone will ever be calling me a cannibal one day. The Killing Joke alone should land me in a padded room according to John Ray!
Also, I will be "walking amongst us" with my gothy black clothes later and just letting ya'll know, I don't plan on hurting anyone. I just need some oat milk. Don't judge me.

Anyone else pick up the irony of John Ray and his circus ringmaster attire (I dig it!) trying to hint we should be judging others on their clothing choices?

I remember going to Anne Rice book signing years ago and noticed a neighbor-couple there, and I was silently wondering if they were fans of her erotic (AN Roquelaure) novels... and were they wondering the same of me. :cool:

My initial reaction to the crazy presser:

* Rex' interest in Stockholm Syndrome may have extended to his family.
* Ray is circling, like a shark, to implicate Asa.
* By going so hard after VH, Ray is putting pressure on Asa and Rex to provide more info in an effort to protect VH (not sure that will work).
* There are more victims than what we know about.
*This was not a pearl-clutch against furries but was about Rex and his influence.

My opinions at the moment, subject to change as we learn more.

jmo

IMO:
No it's not just BS fodder when you have AE claiming all in the home were oblivious to RH's actions which landed him charged with 6 torturous. murders.
They may well have been oblivious and we just don't know.

However, I would not be at all surprised that other young women on Long Island - who have for long been hearing about a serial killer (or multiple) who lives somewhere among them and has been beating, dismembering, and killing women he's held captive - have also expressed some of their own horror at this ever present danger and attempts to gain power over it by participating in some of this fan fiction, including writings and illustrations.

So, in this way, this press conference and its insinuations is doubly victimizing VH. In the days after RH's arrest, she appeared completely stunned to me. Since then, she has likely had to do the unthinkable - consider the fact that her father - one of the primary people in her life - has been alleged to BE that serial killer. And now, her possible attempts to process what was once a distant horror and danger - has been exposed and it has been insinuated that because she is this monster's daughter, she must have been somehow involved (whether directly or as someone who had guilty knowledge).

It is absolutely sickening.

Didn't the police establish that RH's family was away from home for five of the murders? The fist one happened before he met his current wife.
I was referring to VH's reading interests,images and her art works not the murders RH is accused of.
The horrific mutilated corpse book was on the kitchen table when it was just VH at home when LE arrived for the 2nd search.

So now AE was also oblivious to her daughter's interests along with her husbands?

Adult characters made their own decisions. The worst of the lot was their legal representation.

The adult character in question is obviously a witness. Perhaps one I would feel a great deal of empathy for. This adult could very sympathetically perceived as working through the trauma of what was witnessed in art.

If she came public with that, she'd probably have made a fortune selling her work- a traumatized hero who helped convict a monster.

Instead, the adult has allowed a sleazy lawyer get a sleazy deal with a sleazy network. Possibly netting her less than the art would have netted her. And the adult by all appearances is NIT helping LE or engaging in therapy, etc. to help get her to a place where she can help LE.

I feel awful for this adult, and will jump right into whole-heartedly supporting her journey from victim to cooperative witness, if that's what she chooses.

But there was no character assassination. There was proof that a witness is not coming forward, but is taking a Peacock deal. And when that deal is signed, offering an opinion about it is fair game.

MOO

[bbm]

how would anyone know if she's engaging in therapy?

Did the second autopsy actually state that a hole "had been drilled into the hyoid bone" (I suspect that there would be evidence of tool markings/drilling of that hole)? If so, please link to the report.

Or simply that there "was a hole in the hyoid bone"?

Can this be naturally occuring when such a small bone is left in the harsh elements for such a prolonged period of time? I ask this because it's actually a 'thing' in these parts to search for rocks with holes worn into them by the elements and salt water. Those are rocks. Seems to me, that same natural erosion could also easily occur to a small human hyoid bone that is also laying exposed in same enviornmental circumstances in a much quicker timeframe.

Hag Stones / Adder Stones
BBM
As time has went on there have been so many links posted on Shannon's thread about this. Idk, we might have a media thread on this too, I just can't remember. If not this is some of what we received.

I've been wondering for a while if he's goading Asa, and now Victoria, into suing him. It would open up the door for him to question some things. Like Asa's questionable alibi during the dates MBB went missing.
He straight up assassinated a person's character today...if I was licensed to practice in New York I would take the case pro-bono. This is disgusting behavior. She never asked to be the daughter of an accused serial murderer.

My initial reaction to the crazy presser:

* Rex' interest in Stockholm Syndrome may have extended to his family.
* Ray is circling, like a shark, to implicate Asa.
* By going so hard after VH, Ray is putting pressure on Asa and Rex to provide more info in an effort to protect VH (not sure that will work).
* There are more victims than what we know about.
*This was not a pearl-clutch against furries but was about Rex and his influence.

My opinions at the moment, subject to change as we learn more.

jmo
I can't be the only one here that always had a ? when it came to VH and the concern that she may have been abused in some way by RH.

Though her having the passion for and recreating in her art the info divulged today never crossed my mind.

I was referring to VH's reading interests,images and her art works not the murders RH is accused of.
The horrific mutilated corpse book was on the kitchen table when it was just VH at home when LE arrived for the 2nd search.

So now AE was also oblivious to her daughter's interests along with her husbands?
John Ray is implying that RH's family was involved in the murders. They weren't there when they took place. It does look like dark interests weren't taboo in their family.

He straight up assassinated a person's character today...if I was licensed to practice in New York I would take the case pro-bono. This is disgusting behavior. She never asked to be the daughter of an accused serial murderer.
As an attorney do you think if prosecutors had been aware of VH's social media contents they wouldn't have questioned her from the get-go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader