Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's NOT what I said, please re-read my post.
POSSIBLY EXPOSED TO.
That makes her a VICTIM.
I've stated this CLEARLY. Please re-read.

"She was not out of state during her entire childhood. She lived at that house with her Mother and Father, unless they state she NEVER lived with Father nor visited her ever she was most likely exposed to something she should not have been exposed to, and as a child could not comphrend.
She could have accidentally looked at some of her father's photos.
It stuck in her subconscious."
You were clear, and made a great point.

I think people are twitchy because it was an upsetting day.

MOO

There is legal representation and there is legal representation.

The family has the latter. The kind that appears out of the woodwork. The kind with a criminal history. The kind that says things that makes their own client appear physically and mentally sick gratuitously. The kind that publicly denounces LE on behalf of the family when LE was investigating many murders and prepared to charge on three, making the family come off as extremely callous towards the victims. The kind that publicly blames LE for not speaking to their client when LE did. The kind that publicly tells their client not to talk about the case with the defendant, even though they are in theory NOT the defendants lawyer. The kind that manages to turn an international outpouring of sympathy and support for the client, support that was new in Massapequa Park, because neighbors who were unwilling to befriend the whole family reached out to the family after Rex's arrest, into international contempt. Lawyers that literally want to sell guns at a murder premium more than they want to find out facts of alledge serial killing.

I don't judge someone for having legal representation. Nor do I think it is at all an indication of something to hide. Especially in a case like this, where media drones are buzzing your house. I could see hiring a lawyer/spokesperson. I can't see not having one.

But this crew? I do judge Asa for tolerating them and not finding ethical representation.

MOO
I can’t judge her for that. If I were in the water surrounded by hungry sharks, I would want the equivalent to protect me.

That’s also why I can’t judge her for making rude gestures to the media. The type of outlets that are out there filming RH’s family and interviewing neighbors while they try to live their life are not generally highly esteemed journalists. IMO, at least.

I was rooting for John Ray, I always have rooted for him and assumed good intentions beneath the showmanship… but the level of low he sunk to today changed the game for me.
I am shaking my head.

There is a high probability she was never complicit in her father's activities.

That said, as a member said earlier, her drawings, her art, her images, her sketches are gory and depict sexualized murderous torturous violence.

Some have details that are reminiscent of the charged murders. A missing shoe. Violence to genitalia post-mortem. An arm cut at the elbow. Marsh grass in the background.

She presumably produced these as a young adult, but the murders happened much earlier, as a member reminded us.

Is it possible to me she looked through her fathers things or was told about her fathers crimes- and she is processing as an artist would?

John Ray knows what he is doing and is good at it. Bam!!

MOO and thank you to a previous member who brought these thoughts to my mind.

I am shaking my head.

There is a high probability she was never complicit in her father's activities.

That said, as a member said earlier, her drawings, her art, her images, her sketches are gory and depict sexualized murderous torturous violence.

Some have details that are reminiscent of the charged murders. A missing shoe. Violence to genitalia post-mortem. An arm cut at the elbow. Marsh grass in the background.

She presumably produced these as a young adult, but the murders happened much earlier, as a member reminded us.

Is it possible to me she looked through her fathers things or was told about her fathers crimes- and she is processing as an artist would?

John Ray knows what he is doing and is good at it. Bam!!

MOO and thank you to a previous member who brought these thoughts to my mind.
I agree on the relevance and necessity for investigation but the spectacle today felt like the public shaming of someone who is likely one of the biggest victims of this man.

BBM. Aside from any feelings I may have about the family members, their breadwinner is in jail, which means the person "bringing home the bacon" is no longer bringing it home. Apparently, Asa is or was undergoing chemo. I assume that perhaps her medical insurance perhaps provided by Rex and his employment has ceased to exist. She has a son who lives at home and I assume V's job also dissolved. A million may get them through 10-15 years as now it seems none are employed and could probably never obtain employment given the situation. I don't fault her/them for getting involved in that deal to earn money to put food on their table.
RH’s family are victims. However, receiving a contract via Peacock is at the expense of the murdered and their families. This contract to the H family seems like blood money. I would prefer Peacock provide the families with a contract.

AH’s son is eligible for medical coverage and funds due to his disabilities and AH’s cancer treatment center should have case managers who can help her navigate insurance coverage for her. My mom was a case manager at a hospital that served low-income individuals. She helped patients and their families access medications, transportation, SNAP benefits, emergency housing, and apply for SSI.

Ha, ha. That's fair enough. He is as subtle as his colors and patterns.

But without John Ray, I don't know if we would even know Rex's name.

MOO
Perhaps.

But maybe giving primary credit for the investigation as it stands to Ray is devaluing the continuous pressure the families of the victims put on LE and the media for years.

John Ray has tools they don't, but he's not the only one who made a difference here.

MOO

RH’s family are victims. However, receiving a contract via Peacock is at the expense of the murdered and their families. This contract to the H family seems like blood money. I would prefer Peacock provide the families with a contract.

AH’s son is eligible for medical coverage and funds due to his disabilities and AH’s cancer treatment center should have case managers who can help her navigate insurance coverage for her. My mom was a case manager at a hospital that served low-income individuals. She helped patients and their families access medications, transportation, SNAP benefits, emergency housing, and apply for SSI.
I don’t really see how the contract with Peacock is “at the expense of the victims and their families” ? There’s already tons of articles, books, interviews about LISK.

I have never heard anyone in the family make derogatory statements about the victims. They will attend the trial (if there is one) to see how it plays out in court, as is their right. I’m not seeing how this hurts the victims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper