Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The accounts she follows must hold some interest for her... we just don't know how much nor how often, right?

jmo
not necessarily. I follow accounts that have decent-sized followings or if they follow me as that means when I post more people will see my posts - or that is the hope. I never even look at most of the accounts.

John Ray claims that though Asa was booked for a room at the Flagship Hotel in Atlantic City from July 6th or 7th, 2007 on, she didn't actually check in until the 17th. He claims he called the hotel to confirm the dates of the alibi and he learned of the discrepancy. Since Maureen Brainard Barnes went missing on July 9th he claims that Asa could have been present especially since her hair was found in the belt buckle/not on the tape.

Why, WHY would you assume that Ray has access to information LE doesn't? This assumption that he's the final word over LE, who have far more resources at their disposal is really concerning.

It's the attitude of "You deserve this bad treatment because the way you are dressed."

JR treated VH poorly and used her clothing as an excuse that she deserved it.

jmo
For me, it really about the objectification of women. As if how we dress defines whether we are " good girls " or "bad girls "... "school girl" or " wh_re".

For me, it really about the objectification of women. As if how we dress defines whether we are " good girls " or "bad girls "... "school girl" or " wh_re".
Yeah. I rewatched the press conference. What you said was not what occurred.

He never characterizes VH as the W word, or emphasized make up as you told me he did. He showed her profile picture which is not sexualized at all. It is just edgy.

When he talks about her clothing it's stuff like, right after her father was arrested she is wearing a skeleton tee shirt. <modsnip: Circumventing WS profanity filters is not allowed> That is very inappropriate, and if it were the only shirt she had, why not wear it inside out or backwards.

It is possible VH was trying to make sense of her father- she was following some of the same disgusting content he was.

I tend to think her intentions were to process what she knew, saw, suspected. I don't tend to think she participated in murders. But even the mildest reasons for her heading this way in tumblr, processing her father, confirm John Ray's main point.

The main point is, the family members are important witnesses

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't see the analogy of that whatsoever. He pointed out her wearing a shirt of a skeleton after her father was charged with serial killing. How is that related to blaming a rape victim for what she wore? MOO.

May 9, 2011-

"It's still not clear whether a skull found alone Monday"

"Dismembered body of Jessica Taylor identified from beached bones."

'The skeletal remains of at least eight murder victims
found on a remote stretch of New York beach '

How was John Ray responsible for discovering who Rex Heuermann was and how he was connected to some of these crimes ? You lost me.
Suffolk County PD had let the cases of the Gilgo Beach and other women go cold. It was ongoing pressure from JR and other members of the public that finally resulted in bringing in a new leader to form a task force made up of other LE agencies in addition to Suffolk PD. After 13 years of delays, the case was solved in several weeks time when an officer found an old tip in the files that hadn't been investigated

JR and the victims family members continued to raise a lot of "awareness" about these cold cases.

If you have the time, you might want to go back and read some of the old news articles about all the problems with the LE running the investigation into these murders. Some ended up being tried for crimes. IIRC, some are still in jail or prison.

Yes he did point out her wearing a skeleton on her shirt which you neglected to mention. Yes, I've read what you wrote and disagree with your analogy about rape victims. Not the same at all imo.
Images in link that were sent to Newsweek by JR.
He spoke of these images that VH either re-blogged or posted to herself on her Tumblir account.

May 9, 2011-

"It's still not clear whether a skull found alone Monday"

"Dismembered body of Jessica Taylor identified from beached bones."

'The skeletal remains of at least eight murder victims
found on a remote stretch of New York beach '

It's disturbing and disrespectful to the victims of Rex Heuermann and to their families who have waited so long. Wearing clothing covered in skeletons, Ugh. Depictions of cannibalism, of people hanging from hooks, as her father is alleged to have done in his basement.

Channel 8

Thanks for link, I just watched it now.
Very controversial.

I'm sex+, no judgement.

Unlike many others, I have tremendous respect and fondness for John. He has massive dedication and loyalty towards his clients and he never did it for money.

I believe his findings disturbed and worried him greatly. That's understandable because of his character.

He has never been accepted in mainstream, has been shunned, mocked and kicked around by those with far fewer morals and ethics. Despite that, he never sold out. It's my greatest wish for him and for Shanann that they receive justice and resolution before he dies. He knows more than any of us and has witnessed first hand the shenanigans of the police. He does not trust them yet.

Neither do I.

Yeah. I rewatched the press conference. What you said was not what occurred.

He never characterizes VH as the W word, or emphasized make up as you told me he did. He showed her profile picture which is not sexualized at all. It is just edgy.

When he talks about her clothing it's stuff like, right after her father was arrested she is wearing a skeleton tee shirt. WDF!? That is very inappropriate, and if it were the only shirt she had, why not wear it inside out or backwards.

It is possible VH was trying to make sense of her father- she was following some of the same disgusting content he was.

I tend to think her intentions were to process what she knew, saw, suspected. I don't tend to think she participated in murders. But even the mildest reasons for her heading this way in tumblr, processing her father, confirm John Ray's main point.

The main point is, the family members are important witnesses

MOO
I clearly wasn't quoting the man verbatim, Ruminations. <modsnip> What I said was that he showed a photo of Victoria in casual wear with a backpack and he said she portrayed herself as an innocent " school girl", and then he showed a picture of her in sexier (or edgier, if you prefer) clothing and said, "THIS is the REAL Victoria Heuermann. " That has a flavor, imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why, WHY would you assume that Ray has access to information LE doesn't? This assumption that he's the final word over LE, who have far more resources at their disposal is really concerning.
I don't. Why do you assume I do? I was replying to someone who asked why John Ray thinks Asa's alibi is questionable. I replied with the answer John Ray gave as to why he thinks Asa's alibi is questionable. Could you point me where I said I believe John Ray hook, line, and sinker? Thanks.

Yes he did point out her wearing a skeleton on her shirt which you neglected to mention. Yes, I've read what you wrote and disagree with your analogy about rape victims. Not the same at all imo.
It's victim shaming in my book (since VH has NEVER been charged with anything in relation to this case). We'll just have to agree to disagree, I guess.

I guess there's a new breadwinner in the family!
Also ought to be interesting as to who paid the taxes? And who the property is owned or titled to? And if there have been any recent transfers or possible ownership changes? At least one of the individuals, RH, is currently being held in jail. And IIRC, I thought there has been discussion way up thread that there was supposed a divorce filing between the parties AE and / or RH? MOO

not necessarily. I follow accounts that have decent-sized followings or if they follow me as that means when I post more people will see my posts - or that is the hope. I never even look at most of the accounts.

I understand. I suppose the real importance for all these (unknown) followers is in an effort in selling/promoting yourself/your work. jmo

ETA: Truth and genuineness seems to grow farther away everyday. It's just clicks. jmo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member