Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"That odor from the heat, from the crawl space," Albrecht reflected to WMAQ-TV. "Bob said right away, it smelled like a morgue!"

Gacy displayed a seemingly limitless ability to explain away things. When his second wife, Carole, whom he'd divorce in 1975, would complain about the smell emanating from beneath their home, he would chalk it up to a sewage issue, enlisting workers at his contracting company to spread hundreds of pounds of lyme in the crawl space in an effort to conceal the stench.

ugh. his poor wife. I cannot even imagine. barf.

Last edited:
Thanks, I just brushed the surface on the possibles. I am noticing a trend as to the ones I suspect him of being responsible for- there are a lot of mid to late Novembers and around holiday weekends.
ETA: Jamie was last heard from on July 22, 2005. She called her father and said she was at the Zport Authority.
Jamie Diane Seymour was last seen heading to port authority where a few victims disappeared from. Where is lisks other bodies

I saw John Ray question the alibi of the family, what date they actually checked into the hotel.
Rex notes in his calendar show "dinner with wife " July 18. His date book shows her July 20 in Vermont l.
Also in that same date book after she left for Vermont, it shows July 27 "Derek come to his house to cut some 6x6 posts on band saw"
These were probably posts for the torture table?View attachment 511884
Could be. Thanks for posting this.

I notice a few things. The spelling is similar to the blueprint spelling. I don't think his spelling is particularly relevant. He just has different standards for notes to himself.

Derek gets picked up at an airport early Wednesday morning, WIFE (aside: Objectify much? Her first name is shorter than 'WIFE,' and her initials are shorter still) leaves Sunday. Then Derek has 6x6 to cut on the next Sunday.

Rex says he make furniture. Maybe he just means crude tables for torture. Maybe he made that rather nice bench on the porch. But either way, I bet he can cut his own 6x6

Derek flew into town, according to this. He is close enough that Rex is his ride from the airport. Since the likely airports are in Queens and traffic is lighter in July, it could be Rex drove to work and stopped at the airport on the way. By the time Derek is cutting wood at Rex's house, Derek has been in town for a week and a half. Meanwhile, Rex's work schedule is lighter the week WIFE is out of town than the previous week.

MOO

Edited to add another point: Nobody that I know about has questioned these check in dates at smugglers notch. The rather credible questions are about the check in dates in Atlantic City around the time MBB disappeared and was murdered.

I do think it's weird that Rex noted both the name of the resort and the state. It's a place that if you know it,you know it, and "Vermont" is just redundant.

MOO

Last edited:

I notice a few things. The spelling is similar to the blueprint spelling. I don't think his spelling is particularly relevant. He just has different standards for notes to himself.

Derek gets picked up at an airport early Wednesday morning, WIFE (aside: Objectify much? Her first name is shorter than 'WIFE,' and her initials are shorter still) leaves Sunday. Then Derek has 3x3 to cut on the next Sunday.

Rex says he make furniture. Maybe he just means crude tables for torture. Maybe he made that rather nice bench on the porch. But either way, I bet he can cut his own 3x3.

Derek flew into town, according to this. He is close enough that Rex is his ride from the airport. Since the likely airports are in Queens and traffic is lighter in July, it could be Rex drove to work and stopped at the airport on the way. By the time Derek is cutting wood at Rex's house, Derek has been in town for a week and a half. Meanwhile, Rex's work schedule is lighter the week WIFE is out of town than the previous week.

MOO
6x6 posts. Not 3x3. Which is pretty sturdy. Also needs a table because apparently this is when he abducted and killed Taylor. Bail application dates her murder as on or about July 21 to 26, 2003
I think it was Jessica's torture table legs being made.
Where did you see he picked up Derek at the airport? I missed that

There was a report by someone who visited the area where SG's body was found and said that it was not the impossible feat to get in and out of there as was imagined , but that there were many ways in and out and there were flattened areas back there...so here I am thinking of like pathy in and outs where someone could get in and out ..so she didn't have to push her way through an entire swamp where no person ever walked. Did Rex corner her and cause her to run straight into his trap?

Can you envision Rex popping in and out and finally catching up to her? when she called police did she actually know it was Rex? was she afraid to say his name? did she not know his real name? was she afraid the cops wouldn't arrest him?

I just really think Rex murdered her..mOO. totally opinion only. mOO

6x6 posts. Not 3x3. Which is pretty sturdy. Also needs a table because apparently this is when he abducted and killed Taylor. Bail application dates her murder as on or about July 21 to 26, 2003
I think it was Jessica's torture table legs being made.
Where did you see he picked up Derek at the airport? I missed that
Thanks, I edited it. 6x6 is pretty big. Much too strong for a murder table. I also added that these were not the check in dates that have been questioned.

On the Wednesday of the previous week, the first thing on the agenda is "pick up Derek at airport 6:00."

Thinking about it, like mentioning Smugglers' Notch and Vermont seeming redundant, mentioning airport without specifying which one seems weird. There are small airports on LI, but most affordable flights will go to the biggies in Queens, LaGuardia or JFK. But "airport" can mean 2-3 places. If Derek is a person who routinely flies a certain route on a certain airline to a certain airport, it seems more natural to leave out the airport name and jot down the flight number and scheduled arrival time. If it's not routine, specifying the airport seems like a good idea to me, as well as airline and flight number. This is before smart phones. It was up to the person picking up to make sure the plane was really going to land on time if they didn't want to get stuck driving around an airport a rocks throw from the relatively recent 911 attack. There was no (still is no) tolerance for "standing" vehicles. And traffic is terrible.

MOO

Last edited:
Thanks, I edited it. 6x6 is pretty big. Much too strong for a murder table. I also added that these were not the check in dates that have been questioned.

On the Wednesday of the previous week, the first thing on the agenda is "pick up Derek at airport 6:00."

Thinking about it, like mentioning Smugglers' Notch and Vermont seeming redundant, mentioning airport without specifying which one seems weird. There are small airports on LI, but most affordable flights will go to the biggies in Queens, LaGuardia or JFK. But "airport" can mean 2-3 places. If Derek is a person who routinely flies a certain route on a certain airline to a certain airport, it seems more natural to leave out the airport name and jot down the flight number and scheduled arrival time. If it's not routine, specifying the airport seems like a good idea to me, as well as airline and flight number. This is before smart phones. It was up to the person picking up to make sure the plane was really going to land on time if they didn't want to get stuck driving around an airport a rocks throw from the relatively recent 911 attack. There was (still is not) tolerance for "standing" vehicles. And traffic is terrible.

MOO
A six by six is huge... That's like king post size. Holding up your house size. (My grandad used to build houses.)

Like holding up the front porch neighbors said it was falling apart
This is November 2011. The Porch is now open, but not falling down.

1718907967061.png

Also these are not 1/2 foot wide pieces of wood supporting the roof in this recent picture.

1718908199560.jpeg

They appear the thickness of the bench legs. The bench legs have the approximate width of the arms of the residents. (The human residents. Not that cute dog.)

Derek gets picked up at an airport early Wednesday morning, WIFE (aside: Objectify much? Her first name is shorter than 'WIFE,' and her initials are shorter still) leaves Sunday. Then Derek has 6x6 to cut on the next Sunday.

Rex says he make furniture. Maybe he just means crude tables for torture. Maybe he made that rather nice bench on the porch. But either way, I bet he can cut his own 6x6

MOO

Edited to add another point: Nobody that I know about has questioned these check in dates at smugglers notch. The rather credible questions are about the check in dates in Atlantic City around the time MBB disappeared and was murdered.

I do think it's weird that Rex noted both the name of the resort and the state. It's a place that if you know it,you know it, and "Vermont" is just redundant.

MOO
I just had a horrible thought. What if that “rather nice deck” used to be one of his tables?

View attachment 511904

Also these are not 1/2 foot wide pieces of wood supporting the roof in this recent picture.

View attachment 511908

They appear the thickness of the bench legs. The bench legs have the approximate width of the arms of the residents. (The human residents. Not that cute dog.)
Wow, so he still had the green Avalanche in 2011. He wasn’t so concerned about getting rid of evidence, anymore.

I don't think there has ever been proof that the snuff films existed. Loeb claimed that he had the tapes in his possession, but has so far failed to show them to anyone. One person even offered him money, but he made various excuses. It seems as though he only started calling them snuff tapes after he began communicating with the more conspiratorial types.
Given the source material and what's transpired in the time since this claim was made, I don't' give it much weight, either.

Thinking about it, like mentioning Smugglers' Notch and Vermont seeming redundant, mentioning airport without specifying which one seems weird. There are small airports on LI, but most affordable flights will go to the biggies in Queens, LaGuardia or JFK. But "airport" can mean 2-3 places. If Derek is a person who routinely flies a certain route on a certain airline to a certain airport, it seems more natural to leave out the airport name and jot down the flight number and scheduled arrival time. If it's not routine, specifying the airport seems like a good idea to me, as well as airline and flight number. This is before smart phones. It was up to the person picking up to make sure the plane was really going to land on time if they didn't want to get stuck driving around an airport a rocks throw from the relatively recent 911 attack. There was no (still is no) tolerance for "standing" vehicles. And traffic is terrible.

MOO
Definitely not too strong. He was a huge man. Was he on the table with his victims (having sex or torturing them)? prep list.PNG

His notes for PREP specifically say "BUILD TABLE" also includes cross bar and hard point.
The task force noted that Pre Prep would be in advance of a homicide and "PREP " on the other hand appears to be a reference to steps taken closer in time to the homicide (Taylor believed to have been kidnapped and killed on or about July 21-26- table built July 27 is not far off). i.e. setting up "the staging area, "holding areas" and "TABLE/cross bar/hard point" for the victim. It is no coincidence that Taylor was missing during the same days in July that he is cutting these big posts. I don't see him building them for home repairs or furniture, they are way too big for furniture
A six by six is huge... That's like king post size. Holding up your house size. (My grandad used to build houses.)

View attachment 511904

View attachment 511908

In current photos, there is a white privacy fence on the right side of the house, about where the two trees are. But notice the hedge to the roofline on the garage end of the house. In recent photos it's taller and not trimmed IIRC.

Wow, so he still had the green Avalanche in 2011. He wasn’t so concerned about getting rid of evidence, anymore.
By 2011, Thomas Spota had been DA since 2002 (would last until 2017) so he was firmly in charge, and James Burke would be appointed chief in 2012. So, I suspect a lot of criminals in Suffolk County may have been feeling relaxed.

Thomas Spota - Wikipedia

Thomas J. Spota III (born 1941) is a former American attorney and politician, who served as the District Attorney of Suffolk County, New York, serving from 2002 to late 2017, but was disbarred on June 10, 2020. Spota resigned November 10, 2017, after he was indicted on federal charges of obstruction of justice in the … Burke info same source suffolk county da thomas spota - Bing

Last edited:
Like holding up the front porch neighbors said it was falling apart
But those aren't that big, are they? I looked at the ones on the porch now and they're just two pieces of lumber sistered together. Zoom in

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:

MOO

I wonder if DEREK is a real person or even an accomplice. Or someone who he wants to blame?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member