Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, this is where I am too. I would LOVE to find a connection to Florida, but cannot substantiate so far.
I do hope we hear more investigations in Virginia and South Carolina, since we know he was there.
I believe the very same document that brings up handedness brings up traveling to Florida for vacation.

Hurrah!
I had been searching with no luck for this Macedonio interview from months ago and had thought it was in print.
I just came across it and it was a Chris Cuomo Newsnation interview,

Did you know that Macedonio claimed that AE & RH were living separate lives for years and had discussed divorce numerous times?

Of course Macedonio leaves out the reasons why AE claimed that the marriage had deteriorated to separate lives and her wanting a divorce.

Any ideas? (scream)

Hurrah!
I had been searching with no luck for this Macedonio interview from months ago and had thought it was in print.

Did you know that Macedonio claimed that AE & RH were living separate lives for years and had discussed divorce numerous times?

Of course Macedonio leaves out the reasons why AE claimed that the marriage had deteriorated to separate lives and her wanting a divorce.

Any ideas? (scream)

Of course,

Macedonio is not at liberty to discuss the marriage, which might say something bad about Rex, but he IS at liberty to state that his own client lives in her own world! If that were true, and her adult son needs supervision, call adult protective services!

Saying she has been in her own world for years makes her sound crazy, as if the claim that she doesn't know the evidence doesn't make her sound crazy enough.

Who is Macedonio respresenting?

That's a Rhetorical question dripping in sarcasm, if that's not clear.

IMO, Macedonio represents Rex.

MOO

PS: Macedonio implies that Asa has money to go after by claiming that John Ray is looking for a civil suit. Oops. Dude can't keep his lies straight.

Of course,

Macedonio is not at liberty to discuss the marriage, which might say something bad about Rex, but he IS at liberty to state that his own client lives in her own world! If that were true, and her adult son needs supervision, call adult protective services!

Saying she has been in her own world for years makes her sound crazy, as if the claim that she doesn't know the evidence doesn't make her sound crazy enough.

MOO

PS: Macedonio implies that Asa has money to go after by claiming that John Ray is looking for a civil suit. Oops. Dude can't keep his lies straight.
That’s just infuriating. Considering the balance of power in that family - so distasteful.

Of course,

MOO

As I said yesterday Macedonio gets confused on who he's actually representing.
IMO:
The claims made by Macedonio certainly don't help Asa's defense that she was clueless to Rex's lifestyle or her supposed shock at learning that the man she slept next to for 27 yrs was arrested and accused of torturing SW'ers to death, along with his vile,violent and mentally deranged internet searches and burner phone records and now his blueprint and 3 more murder charges.

Macedonio's "Rex lived a double life" could only apply to the marriage had AE & RH actually had a close loving marriage all along with proof that he was a great husband and family man while fulfilling his heinous desires.

That’s just infuriating. Considering the balance of power in that family - so distasteful.
I think that the point is to make sure that IF Asa testifies, and the testimony is unfavorable to Rex, she can be discredited by the defense.

Macedonio was setting that up in the clip Izzy found- Rex can say, she was never all there and I was planning on divorcing her for years.

MOO

The link you posted links to an individual’s request for records and that individual appeared to provide the list of RH-associated addresses without reference to its source. So, what would be the basis for relying upon its accuracy?

Also, the list that is provided includes addresses in multiple states, but does not include any Florida addresses.

Am I missing

The link you posted links to an individual’s request for records and that individual appeared to provide the list of RH-associated addresses without reference to its source. So, what would be the basis for relying upon its accuracy?

Also, the list that is provided includes addresses in multiple states, but does not include any Florida addresses.

Am I missing something?
No, not missing a thing. Scrolling backward gets info one is looking for. I just re posted. And the address poster was posting re my comment. How fab of him!

I think that the point is to make sure that IF Asa testifies, and the testimony is unfavorable to Rex, she can be discredited by the defense.

Macedonio was setting that up in the clip Izzy found- Rex can say, she was never all there and I was planning on divorcing her for years.

MOO
And?????
Why was Asa supposedly "not there" for all those claimed years, like 10?
IMO:
That is the $64,000 question that very well could be answered by the prosecution's evidence laid out in her husband's bail applications.

Hurrah!

Any ideas? (scream)

Macedonio tries to say that John Ray is trying to attach Rex H to Shannan Gilbert's death. I don't think that's accurate. He's never made that allegation. It seems he's trying to make the Suffolk PD do a thorough investigation, including looking into whether AE knew of JR's crimes or if she was involved in any way. He's also advocated for looking at other cold cases in the area that might be linked to RH and talking to witnesses who have valuable information about things they saw or heard in the past.

Maybe he is right maybe she is "in her own world" and is crazy or hoping to claim insanity soon.
This is my logic.

There is simply no way that Asa is not a witness.

If she is not guilty of any crimes at all, the downside for her testifying to what she knows for her is she is testifying against her own husband and the father of her daughter-not pleasant but better than...

If she is a culpable witness, she very likely is a whole lot less culpable than Rex. Therefore, the risk for her being charged with crimes, but that risk goes down dramatically if the prosecutors think you can help them, and are partially victimized into committing crimes. The risk is testifying against yourself with all its shame, plus the same problems above.

What does Rex want? To be acquitted. One witness he has some control over is his wife. How would he exercise that control? 1) Scare her into thinking she is going to jail if she testifies, if she could be led to believe that. 2) appeal to her love to her husband and daughter. 3) Remind her that you won't be earning money in jail, but if she is the right kind of witness, my lawyers friend can get you a cool million 4) tell everyone she's crazy, sick, checked out, and otherwise discredit her testimony.

What did the pre-task force power structure want more than anything? To avoid solving crimes such as LISK. Are those pre-task force people gone? No, but they are weakened. How are they exerting their influence? By trying to slow the roll against Rex Heuermann.

As Betty pointed out, nobody is claiming that Shannan's murder was by Rex Heuermann. But it is very clear that for whatever reason, the people who do not want LISK solved also do not want Shannan's murder solved. John Ray is doggedly on the side of justice. And, BTW, the purpose of civil suits is not just money. It is a way an ordinary citizen has access to courts and judges and taking depositions. This, IMO, was the main reason behind John Ray's wrongful death action. Because of that action, we have depositions from Oak Beach residents and, most importantly, Shannan's 911 call. The civil action was John Ray's access to those things. As he pointed out, the guy he's suing does not have money; he's not after the money. He's after information about murder in a county where there is a well-documented history of actively avoiding solving murders.

Enter Macedonio, the transactional man who owes his ability to practice to the exact people who obstructed justice so explicitly that they were (or are) incarcerated.

What can he do to help his felon friends? He can do damage control. He can interfere with a very important witness, Asa Ellerup. He can discredit her testimony by saying she's crazy. He can fail to mention negotiating mercy or clemency, if she even needed it, and instead just threaten her with prosecution.

And he can discredit John Ray, the person who doggedly and without financial gain has fought the power structure of Suffolk County in an effort to solve murders.

Don't believe it when you hear anything discrediting Asa's ability to see, hear, and think about the things around her. And ask yourself if in fact John Ray has been wrong about anything before believing those who dismiss him.

May the task force remain strong. Thank you, Rodney Harrison. And justice for Shannan; may her murderer be identified. Justice for Maureen, Melissa, Megan, Amber, Sandra, and Jessica.

MOO

Last edited:
This is my logic.

If she is not guilty of any crimes at all, the downside for her testifying to what she knows for her is she is testifying against her own husband and the father of her daughter-not pleasant but better than...

If she is a culpable witness, she very likely is a whole lot less culpable than Rex. Therefore, the risk for her being charged with crimes, but that risk goes down dramatically if the prosecutors think you can help them, and are partially victimized into committing crimes. The risk is testifying against yourself with all its shame, plus the same problems above.

What does Rex want? To be acquitted. One witness he has some control over is his wife. How would he exercise that control? 1) Scare her into thinking she is going to jail if she testifies, if she could be led to believe that. 2) appeal to her love to her husband and daughter. 3) Remind her that you won't be earning money in jail, but if she is the right kind of witness, my lawyers friend can get you a cool million 4) tell everyone she's crazy, sick, checked out, and otherwise discredit her testimony.

What did the pre-task force power structure want more than anything? To avoid solving crimes such as LISK. Are those pre-task force people gone? No, but they are weakened. How are they exerting their influence? By trying to slow the roll against Rex Heuermann.

As Betty pointed out, nobody is claiming that Shannan's murder was by Rex Heuermann. But it is very clear that for whatever reason, the people who do not want LISK solved also do not want Shannan's murder solved. John Ray is doggedly on the side of justice. And, BTW, the purpose of civil suits is not just money. It is a way an ordinary citizen has access to courts and judges and taking depositions. This, IMO, was the main reason behind John Ray's wrongful death action. Because of that action, we have depositions from Oak Beach residents and, most importantly, Shannan's 911 call. The civil action was John Ray's access to those things. As he pointed out, the guy he's suing does not have money; he's not after the money. He's after information about murder in a county where there is a well-documented history of actively avoiding solving murders.

Enter Macedonio, the transactional man who owes his ability to practice to the exact people who obstructed justice so explicitly that they were (or are) incarcerated.

What can he do to help his felon friends? He can do damage control. He can interfere with a very important witness, Asa Ellerup. He can discredit her testimony by saying she's crazy. He can fail to mention negotiating mercy or clemency, if she even needed it, and instead just threaten her with prosecution.

And he can discredit John Ray, the person who doggedly and without financial gain has fought the power structure of Suffolk County in an effort to solve murders.

Don't believe it when you hear anything discrediting Asa's ability to see, hear, and think about the things around her. And ask yourself if in fact John Ray has been wrong about anything before believing those who dismiss him.

May the task force remain strong. Thank you, Rodney Harrison. And justice for Shannan; may her murderer be identified. Justice for Maureen, Melissa, Megan, Amber, Sandra, and Jessica.

MOO

I think Asa visiting Rex, allows Rex to assert control over her still. Stockholm Syndrome.

This is my logic.

MOO
Good stuff here Ruminations^^! And I am reminded of that part in certain episodes of The First 48 on A&E when one of the investigators looks at an individual in the interrogation room and calmly asks them: “would you like to be a witness or a suspect?”……. and sometimes they add….. you might want to think about that a minute before answering. And the detectives might also comment that the walls of these rooms and jails are filled with people that made the wrong selection.

This case might also continue to get more involved it seems IMO? MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamieleeds
Back